Photo 1 of 82
<img title="Entertainment Bar & Pantry Across From Galley" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1829343874.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Granite Bar Top" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_643991376.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Staircase Up To Pilothouse & Down To Staterooms" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2051417776.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Spacious Pilothouse" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_348858798.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Stidd Pilothouse Helm Chairs & Settee" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2085966925.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Stidd Helm Chairs & Helm Panel" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2133602620.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Well Laid Out Pilothouse Helm" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1456397205.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Well Laid Out Pilothouse Helm" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_969549061.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Remote Electronics Controller In Helm Chair Armres" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1853743567.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Stidd Helm Chair Cup Holder & Electric Adjustment " src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_702317138.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Main Ships Electrical Panel W/ Backlit Labels" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1295745218.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Remote Pump Controls & Level Indicators For Black " src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_158735820.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Queen Master Bed Forward" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_159982724.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Queen Master Bed Forward" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_710492599.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Bureau & Locker To Starboard" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_257201821.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Hanging Locker To Port" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1777934797.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Head W/ Stall Shower" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1876400799.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Head Tile Floor" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_284220780.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Companionway Looking Aft From Master Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1894838199.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Household Washer/Dryer In Companionway" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_458357562.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Guest Stateroom To Starboard" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1104774618.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Ensuite Guest Head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1668841545.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Granite Sink In Head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_361067132.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Separate Stall Shower W/ Frameless Glass Door & Op" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_830775201.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Guest Head Tile Floor" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2058217459.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Open Office To Port" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1026075820.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Freezer In Open Office For Addition Freezer Capaci" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_198899449.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Stairs Up To Galley & Saloon" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_988246094.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Covered Back Porch" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1678754700.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Covered Back Porch" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2103313168.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Covered Back Porch" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_281531747.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Large Covered Side Deck Forward To Starboard" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_625935841.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Stirs Down From Portuguese Bridge Outside Pilothou" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1639509579.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Multiple Double Cleats In Portuguese Bridge" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1292414981.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Portuguese Bridge Controls On Both Sides" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2041496052.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Custom Hard Covers For Bridge Controls" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1241999218.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Wide & Protected Portuguese Bridge" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_670106320.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Open & Uncluttered Bow" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1318590249.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Well Laid Our Bow For Anchoring" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_891535288.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Beautiful Double Anchor Pulpit W. Chain Stopper On" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1308551999.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Pulpit Looking Aft To Seats & Portuguese Bridge" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_511404286.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Flybridge Helm Station" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1322459494.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Flybridge Settee & Table" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_981192307.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Double Stidd Flybridge Helm Chairs" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_220252543.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Stidd Chair Covers" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1919069000.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Custom Flybridge Covers" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_408879404.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Summer Kitchen On Boat Deck" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1494644667.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Sink W/ Hot & Cold Water In Summer Kitchen" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1537480107.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Summer Kitchen Isotherm Refrigerator & Freezer" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1107067049.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cover For Grill On Summer Kitchen" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1948395335.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Hydraulic Crane W/ Power Rotation" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1071946990.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Beautiful RIB Tender W/ Mounted Helm" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1492676435.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Custom Tender Cover" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_954327100.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Custom Removable Gates For Launching Tender Ease" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_220467990.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Radar Arch With Electronics & Bimini That Can Be L" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1612484597.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Aluminum Door Into Stand Up Engine Room" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1074412771.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Twin John Deere Engines" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1800295409.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Starboard Engine" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2012943115.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="ESI Fuel Polishing & Double Racor 900 Filters For " src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_806657128.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Twin Generators & Aluminum Watertight Door Into La" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_188678169.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="View Looking Into Custom Stainless Mirrors To See " src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2057758522.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cordmaster Storage Drum Aft Of Port 6KW Generator" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_98466001.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Secondary Racor For 6KW Generator" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1550589093.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Double Racor Secondary Filtration For 12KW Generat" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_602360553.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Sea Sea" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1617015492.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Sea Sea" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1745497175.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Sea Sea" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1154127035.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
When Kadey-Krogen Yachts set out to produce the new Krogen 52, a singular focus was to produce an ocean crossing capable yacht with family-friendly ambiance. Sounds simple, but taking it to the degree of excellence that has won as many "People's Choice Awards" as this Krogen model has, speaks volumes!
The owners worked very closely with our in-house design team, merging their extensive knowledge base in order to lift and produce what many of us consider to be the pinnacle Krogen 52. The upgrade list to Sea Sea is as follows:
- TV Lift System
- Saloon/Cockpit opening windows
- Granite Counter tops
- GE Dishwasher
- Jenn-Air French-door refrig/freezer
- Electric Induction Range
- Designer Galley Sole
- Custom Window Treatments
- Custom Tempur Pedic Mattress
- Master Stateroom Garmin GM120
- Electric STIDD helm chair
- Summer Kitchen on boat deck with BBQ, Refrigerator and Sink
- Dual Flybridge STIDD helm chairs
- Radar Arch
- Twin John Deere with Spurs on both shafts
- 6kW Northern Lights (secondary generator)
- Upgraded Johnson hi-pressure fresh water pump
- Village Marine Watermaker
- Stern Staples
- Steelhead Hydraulic Davit
- Anchor upgrade to 45 kg Ultra
- CruiseAir Marine A/C systems
- ESI Fuel Polishing System
- Reverso Oil Changing System
- ABT TRAC Stabilization System
- ABT Full Hydraulic System with Bow & Stern Thrusters
- 13' AB Delux Tender w/60 HP Yamaha
These are just a few of the upgraded items, a more comprehensive list is revealed on the full specs!
As you step foot aboard Sea Sea, you'll need to take your time and take note of the detail of which I am about to elaborate. Take note of the care in detail that abounds! You've lived well and Sea Sea is quite the crown jewel for you!
JOHN DEERE EXTENDED WARRANTY
TO 2020 OR 3000 HRS!
- Hull and superstructure molds from high-grade female tooling.
- Hull construction includes use of USA-made, Cook® gel coat. Hand-Laid Knytex® fiberglass construction with closed-cell PVC sandwich core used in topsides. Solid fiberglass below waterline with blister-resistant vinylester resin utilized on first two laminates below the waterline, with aramid fiber/FRP reinforcements.
- Superstructure includes Knytex® and mat (in combination with Corecell® cores) and surface mats for print-through reduction.
- Teak side rails and cap rail in cockpit. Teak aft and side deck. Boat and fore decks have GripTex® non-skid finish. Bulwark has molded plank lines with gel coat finish.
- Polyurethane formulated marine sealants used at hull-to-deck, boat deck joints and exterior fittings.
- Marine-grade plywood bulkheads with molded fiberglass hat section stringers.
- Interior finished with handcrafted solid teak and veneers.
The roomy saloon is entered from the large covered aft deck through two welded aluminum weathertight doors complete with retractable screen door. To starboard is a large comfortable L-shaped settee with custom micro suede cushions and a teak hi-lo table that can be used either as a coffee table or large dining table seating up to 8 people. To port are two leather recliner swivel rockers. Forward of these chairs is a bar area complete with customizable drawer storage and enclosed storage for glassware. For entertainment a large Samsung TV rises up from behind the starboard settee. Entertainment is completed with a Bose Lifestyle V25 Home System and a KVH HD& Trac Vision Tv system with DVR and Direct TV. There are 5 large opening windows with custom shades and valences that keep the room bright and airy. Custom carpeting throughout the boat protects the teak and holly floors from everyday wear and tear.
The galley is forward on the starboard side of the saloon and is open to the saloon but separated by a granite counter. This granite has beautiful color and exceptional movement and is used throughout the yacht. There is additional access to the galley from the outside covered side deck through a welded aluminum Dutch door to make provisioning a breeze. The galley has custom tile floors which creates a homey feel and makes clean up of accidental spills easy.
Major components in the galley include:
- Jenn-Air® 22cu ft French door refrigerator w/ drawer freezer and ice maker
- Jenn-Air® microwave/convection oven
- Jenn-Air® electric induction cook-top
- Jenn-Air® steam oven
- GE® Dishwasher
- Elkay® Stainless steel double basin galley sink with Grohe® faucet and garbage disposal
- Slide out double trash bin for recycling convenience
- Breakfast bar
- custom glass tile back splash behind cook-top
- pantry with custom pull out drawers for easy access to storage
The master stateroom is forward to take full advantage of the full width of the yacht. The Krogen hull form has no hard chines or spray rails which eliminates the wave "slap" noise found on semi-displacement boats. There are 4 large stainless steel opening ports and 2 overhead hatches with Oceanair Skyscreen and shades. There are multiple large drawers for storage under the queen island berth as well as additional storage accessed via a pneumatic lift for the bed mattress. There is one large hanging locker and one large closet as well as a 7 drawer dresser with custom LED lighting. There are a Garmin GM120 station and Garmin 300 VHF marine radio remote in the stateroom for peace of mind while anchored at night.
The ensuite head is on the aft port side of the master stateroom. There is a stall shower with bi-fold aluminum and glass door and molded seat, 2 mirrored medicine cabinets, granite topped vanity with Grohe fixture, household size Dometic porcelain freshwater toilet and linen storage. A custom tile floor completes the look. There are two large opening stainless steel ports above the vanity and in the shower for plenty of light and ventilation.
The guest stateroom is to starboard and aft of the master. For maximum flexibility in berthing, it features two large twin beds with custom fabric coverings. There is abundant storage under the berths as well as a large hanging locker. There are two oversized opening portholes with custom shades to provide light and ventilation.
Guest Ensuite Head
The Guest Head is located forward of the guest stateroom and is an ensuite head. The head features a separate shower stall with bi-fold aluminum and glass door and molded seat. With custom tile floors it feels more like a home bathroom. There is a stainless steel opening port in the shower stall for natural light and ventilation. The counter for the sink is granite and there is a household sized Dometic head.
The open office is located on the port side forward and down from the galley and saloon. It features a large desk with abundant drawer storage and cabinet storage including a locking file drawer and a locking cabinet.. There are two oversized stainless steel ports with custom shades that keep the area bright and airy. The office space also houses a small freezer ? unit. Forward of the office in the hallway behind vented cherry doors are a Bosch stack washer/dryer unit.
Pilothouse and Electronics
The pilothouse is up a few steps from the saloon and galley and is truly the center of activity when underway. There are a pair of Stidd high back power helm chairs with cup holders. The Port helm chair is equipped with a Garmin GRID (Garmin Remote Input Device) mounted on the right arm rest. A custom leather L-shaped settee is behind the helm. With it's mounted pedestal table it is the perfect place for a relaxing dinner or even for a second office space. This settee also converts to a watch berth if needed. Welded aluminum Dutch doors port and starboard allow for easy access to all decks. The pilothouse offers great ventilation via an extra large stainless steel opening port looking aft and 2 opening side windows with custom shades. Visibility is excellent from the space and with the addition of a custom black headliner cruising at night is a breeze. There are additional cherry handrails of rough weather comes up unexpectedly. Stepping out of the port side pilothouse door leads to either boat deck/flybridge area or to the Portuguese bridge deck. There are ships control stations on both port and starboard sides of the Portuguese bridge making docking in any location easy.
- Garmin GHP20 Reactor autopilot with Shadow Drive
- Garmin GMR624x HD2 open array 6kW Hi-Def Radar
- 2 - Garmin 8530 Black Box Chartplotter system
- 2 - Garmin GMM190 Black Box 19" Glass Helm Monitor
- Garmin GPS 19x Receiver
- Garmin Remote Input Device Keypad (GRID) mounted on STIDD helm chair arm rest
- Garmin GSD24 Digital Black Box Network Sounder
- Garmin GXM52 XM weather receiver/antenna
- Garmin VHF 300 marine radio with a remote at master stateroom
- Hailer Horn
- Garmin 200 VHF remote at pilothouse with main unit on flybridge
- Emtrak B100 AIS Transceiver
- Garmin GHC20 Marine Autopilot Control Display
- 2 - Garmin GMI 20 - 4" display Multi-Function unit
- 4 - Garmin GC10 Marine Cameras - Reverse Image version mounted at Cockpit-Arch (aft view) - 2 @ Engine Room
- FLIR 625L Thermal low light and I.R. camera
- Samsung 19" monitor to display cameras and Flir system
- 4 - Maretron Multi-Function repeaters at pilothouse & 1 - owner's stateroom
- Ultrasonic Wind/Weather station
- WIFI Hotspot Amp
- Fusion AM/FM/Bluetooth/Sirius/XM Stereo system with JL speakers in Cockpit, Saloon, Pilothouse, Flybridge & volume controls
- Bose Lifestyle V25 Home System
- KVH HD7 TRAC VISION - TV System with DVR/Direct TV
- Samsung TV
- Digital Antenna 4KSBR-50M 70dB Marine Cellular Booster
- Ritchie compass
- VDO rudder angle indicator
The fly bridge is equipped with two Stidd helm chairs and a dinette table. Behind the helm area on the flybridge is the summer kitchen equipped with a SeaStar propane BBQ, Isothern Cruise 85 refrigerator, freshwater spigot and stainless sink & storage space.
- Garmin GPSMAP7616 16 inch touchscreen chartplotter
- Garmin GHC20 Marine autopilot control display
- 2-VHF antennas with one on each side mounted
- 2-Rupp PAK00005 mounts
- Garmin 200 VHF Marine radio with remote to pilothouse
- 2-Garmin GMI 20 marine displays
- Garmin GPS 19X antennas
- Ritchie compass
- VDO rudder angle indicator
- 3 - Maretron Multi-Function repeaters
- Fusion music system controller
Engine Room and Machinery
- Twin Tier III John Deere 4045AFM85 with ZF Marine 2.917:1 ratio gear (760 hours)
- Northern Lights® 12KW generator with sound shield (301.1 hours)
- Northern Lights® 6KW generator with sound shield (266.7 hours)
- Northern Lights® generator water exhaust separator
- ABT Hydraulic stabilizers
- ABT® 25hp hydraulic bow thruster- Proportional controls at all 4 stations
- ABT® 15hp hydraulic stern thruster-Proportional controls at all 4 stations
- ESI® Fuel polishing system
- Reverso® oil change system plumbed to both engines, transmissions and generators
- Sea Fire® automatic fire suppression system (inspected 8/2017)
- Dual Racor® fuel filters w/ vacuum gauges for main engines and generator
- Dual Balmar Hi-Output alternators (190 and 60 amp) with external smart regulators
- Mannship engine room moisture eliminators with biaxial variable hi-speed fans
- ZF Mathers Cruise Command (4-station) engine controls
- Teleflex hydraulic steering (2 stations)
- Village Marina 800 GPD watermaker with remote panel and auto flush
- Raritan 20 gallon water heater
- Johnson variable speed 24V DC fresh water pump
- Headhunter 120V AC pump
- (2) Jabsco dockside pressure regulators
- (5) Rile bilge pumps @3,700 gallons per hour with Ultra high water alarm (2 station)
- Emergency bilge pump tied into raw water intake on main engine
- Centek fiberglass muffler
- Engine room intake and exhaust fans with moisture eliminators
- (4) aluminum fuel tanks with sight gauges for 1,400 gallon total capacity
- Fiberglass 140 gallon tank w/ macerator (black water)
- Fiberglass 140 gallon tank w/macerator (grey water)
- Fireboy Xintex CO detectors
- (2) 316L Stainless steel water tanks for 400 gallon total capacity
- Highly polished stainless steel panel mounted on the fuel tanks to permit ease of viewing for inspections on the outboard of both John Deere engines
- Northern Lights® 12KW generator with sound shield (301.1 hours)
- Northern Lights® 6KW generator (266.7 hours)
- Glendenning shore power retrieval system
- 240 volt Charles Isolation Boost Transformer
- Charles 60 amp battery charger
- Magnum Energy 4000 watt inverter/charger
- Batteries: Lifeline AGM 92) 12-volt wired in series for 24V DC engine starting, (2) 12-volt wired in series for 24V DC generator starting, (8) 6-volt 400Ah wired in series for 24V DC ships service
- Glendenning shore power retrieval system
- i2 Systems LED lighting throughout
- All exterior lighting is LED
- 3 - Collision Bulkheads
- Mannship Engine Room Moisture Eliminators with biaxial variable hi-speed fansStorm Plate Receptacles - hardware only
- CruiseAir reverse cycle AC/Heat units - remote mounted compressors equipped with their SMXHT control panels throughout
- Maxwell Horizontal hydraulic windlass
- Tides drip-less shaft seals
- Steelhead ES1000 electric hydraulic davit system
- 13' AB Delux - RIB with steering console and 60 hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard with 14 hrs & bimini top - including electronics
- Radar Arch
- Kahlenberg ships horn system with auto fog signals
- Maxwell anchor remote control station with chain counter at pilothouse and flybridge
- 45 Kg Ultra Quickset anchor with 300' 5/16 Hi-Test chain
- 88 lb. Delta secondary anchor with 130' of HT chain & 300' nylon rode
- Freeman watertight deck hatch color matched to deck gelcoat for anchor locker
- Bow shore power inlets
- Anchor washdown spigots both saltwater and fresh
- Custom canvas covers for windows, flybridge, cockpit and tender
- Bimini top
- Custom Sunbrella exterior seating cushions
- Stainless stern staples
- Cockpit shower
- LED Flybridge and Boat Deck Lighting
- Custom Kadey-Krogen design Type 4 mooring chocks
- Many custom stainless handrails
- Storm plate receptacles (hardware only)
- Spurs line cutters o both shafts
- Trident propane locker with (2) 20lb aluminum propane tanks
JOHN DEERE EXTENDED WARRANTY
Owner paid for the John Deere extended warranty plan.
Sea Sea has been approved for extended warranty of the engines to the year 2020 or 3000 hours!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 52' 0"
- LOA: 52' 0"
- BEAM: 17' 3"
- DRAFT: 4' 6"
- Engine(s): John Deere Tier 3 4045AFM85
- Hours: 650
- HP: 320
- Fuel: 1400 gallons
- Water: 400 gallons
- Holding: 140 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Krogen
- Model: 52
Please call or email us with any questions.
610 NW Dixie Highway
Stuart, FL 34994
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!