48' SEA RAY
Palm Beach Gardens, FL, United Stat
Photo 1 of 11
Popular flybridge yacht with expansive three stateroom interior enjoys continued appeal with buyers. Highlights include well arranged salon with raised dinette, spacious master stateroom with entertainment center, stall showers in both heads, roomy flybridge with centerline helm, extended swim platform. Washer/dryer is located in starboard guest stateroom. Wide side decks are a plus. Power salon sofa converts to a double bed.
Cockpit Bridge A/C, hydraulic marine lift, Twin CAT's 660hp with 850 hours new turbo's @ 830 hours., Hampton maple finish and DSS Satellite TV System just to mention a few of the features of this 48 Sedan Bridge.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 48' 0"
- LOA: 48' 0"
- DRAFT: 3' 9"
- Engine(s): Caterpillar
- HP: 660
- Fuel: 500 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: SEA RAY
- Model: Motor Yacht
Lower cabin area features a forward master stateroom with king berth, cedar lined closets, flatscreen tv, lots of storage space and spacious head with stall shower.
All interior woodwork is Hampton Maple.
Guest stateroom with queen-size berth, cedar lined closets, flatscreen tv and cd player, lots of storage on the portside with access to the guest head with stall shower.
Starboard stateroom with dual bunks and Washer/dryer.
Electric Salon Sofa converts to a full size bed.
- 6 Years Lift Kept
- New Batteries
- Under Water Lights
- Windshield wiper/washer
- Hydraulic marine swim platform
- Bow Thruster
- Windlass with foot switches & flybridge remote
- Rope and chain
- Bow & side rails
- Cockpit freshwater shower
- Transom storage compartment
- Cockpit cover
- Cockpit & flybridge carpets
- Cockpit bench seat with cover
- 4-Sided isinglass flybridge enclosure with U-zips
- Two Sea Ray helm chairs
- Navigation & anchor lights
- Flybridge & cockpit courtesy lights
- Flybridge table
- Dual air horns
- Westerbeke 12.5 kW generator with sound shield – 1175 hours
- Battery isolator switches
- 50 Amp Glendinning cable master
- Factory installed ISO boost voltage stabilizer
- Sea Ray systems monitor
- 1 - Group 27 generator battery
- AC & DC distribution panels
- 2 - 12 Volt 8D ships batteries
- 2 - Volt 8D dedicated bow thruster batteries
- 12 Volt (DC)
- 120 Volt / 240 Volt (AC)
- Pro-matic 12 volt automatic battery charger
- SAT Radio
- SAT TV- Available to connect if applicable
- Raymarine RL80 CRC Chartplotter/radar with overlay
- Raymarine 760 color fish finder
- Robertson autopilot
- Icom 602 VHF w/hailer
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata – depth / speed / temp
- Rudder angle indicator
- Ritchie compass
- Clarion AM/FM/CD player with remote l(flybridge)
- Satellite T.V.
Galley & Salon
This 480 has a spacious Salon, convertible sofa, Dinette with additional custom cabinetry and entertainment center. Opposite, the large Galley is an island style breakfast bar and under-counter refrigeration. A comfortable four seat Dinette is forward and to port.
- 3-burner glasstop stove with safety rails
- Convection/microwave oven
- Sub Zero under counter refrigerator
- Sub Zero under counter freezer
- Black & Decker coffee maker
- Sink with single lever faucet & cover
- Hot water heater – 18 gallon
- Dockside and ship water pressure system
- Molded fiberglass granite colored counter tops
- Custom cabinet added in the galley
- Bottle storage cabinet
- Drawer storage with cutlery insert
- Storage upper & lower with designated plate, glass & bottle storage
- Trash chute with Corian cover
- Stainless Steel Door
- Dinette to port
- Hi-Lo salon coffee table
- Isotherm refrigerator (flybridge)
- AM/FM/CD player with remote & 6-pack holder
- Flat panel T.V. w/ DVD player
- Trim tabs
- (2) Bilge blowers
- Fire extinguishing system
- (2) Automatic bilge pumps
- High water alarms
- Reverso oil change system
- Central vacuum system
- Sea cocks and sea strainers
- Spare props
- Spare shaft
- Dual Racor fuel filters – main engines
- Single Racor fuel filter – generator
- VacuFlush freshwater toilets
- Holding tank with macerator & overboard discharge
- 24,000 BTU flybridge A/C
- ACR RCL-100 spotlight
- Co2 Detector
- Emergency engine stops
- Fuel manifold selector valves under steps
- Power assisted steering
- Engine drip sumps
- Engine synchronizer
Please call or email us with any questions.
250 SW Monterey Road
Stuart, FL 34994
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!