Orange Park, Florida
Photo 1 of 39
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2132202856.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1976899841.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2132265872.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_825572057.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1414445024.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_655236922.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_500377253.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1196729283.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2082683923.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1392988330.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_446046936.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_110204276.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_33906838.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1265165747.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_284302241.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_485159477.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1294885759.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_586558379.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2137367667.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_430725040.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1805302047.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1448351862.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_941892793.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1732523062.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
This new Pursuit C-260 features an extensive list of standard equipment consistent with the award-winning product Pursuit has introduced in recent years and is available now at a Nationally Advised Discounted Price.
Yacht-caliber fit and finish, timeless styling and modern appointments set the stage for a new generation of luxurious Pursuit Center Consoles.
All molded hatches throughout the boat are finished inside and out. Interior highlights include bow storage port and starboard, a thru-hull optional windlass system in the bow, forward opening head access and a custom surfboard styled, vacuum-infused hardtop.
The helm is protected by a curved, recessed acrylic windshield built to accent the stylish lines throughout the interior and exterior appointments.
Captain and crew share a double-wide adjustable leaning post/seat arrangement. Finished with such fishy details as a 30 gallon livewell, 31 gallon insulated fish storage box and separate cooler in the transom.
Holmes & Owen Yacht Sales, in cooperation with northeast Florida's exclusive Pursuit dealer, Yamaha Marine Center of Jacksonville, is proud to offer Pursuit Boats to the northeast Florida and southeast Georgia area. Barton Holmes is a Certified Professional Yacht Broker and a Pursuit expert with more than 20 years of Pursuit sales experience in the Jacksonville area. Please feel free to contact us for the latest information on this exciting new offering. Prepare to be impressed.
Factory Equipped Options
- Anchor Windlass System
- Delta Plow Anchor
- Navy Canvas
- Console Canvas Connector Curtain
- Forward Seating Cushions w/Rotating Backrests
- Aft Cockpit Folding Seat
- Red Boot Stripe
- White Hull Side
- Navy Helm
- JL Stereo System
- Tilt Helm
- Head Opening Port
Factory Standard Features
- Pursuit® Protection Plan:
5-year hull/deck structural warranty
5-year blister-free warranty
2-year limited warranty
- Pursuit Fresh White Gelcoat
- Hand Laminated Hull with Vinyl Ester Resin and Engineered Fabrics
- 5 Ply Resin Infused Composite Transom System
- Infused Fiberglass Structural Grid System with Molded Finish and Integrated Bilge Water Management System
- Floatation Foam Filled Structural Grid
- Bronze Thru Hull Fittings Below Water Line
- Chrome over Bronze Thru Hull Fittings Below the 7 Degree Heel Line
- Stainless Clad Composite Thru Hull Fittings Above the 7 Degree Heel Line
- Bronze Garboard Drain
- Trim Tabs, Lenco Electric with Auto-Retract
- Bow Eye, 5/8" 316L Stainless Steel
- Stern Eyes (2), 5/8" 316L Stainless Steel
- Boarding Ladder, 3-Step Telescopic, Mounted in Hull Platform
- Anchor Locker, Self-Draining
- Horn, Electric, with Oval Stainless Steel Cover
- Dedicated Transducer Location
- Hull and Deck Joint Mechanically Fastened
- Rub Rail: High Density PVC with Vinyl Insert
- Molded One Piece Deck and Cockpit Liner with Non-Skid Pattern Area
- Flush Mounted Integral Anchor Locker with Fiberglass Lid
- Cleats, 316 Stainless Steel, 8" Pop Up (2) Stern, (2) Spring and (2) Bow
- Molded Recessed Hatches with Gaskets and 316L Stainless Steel Latches and Overboard Drain Tracks
- Molded Transom Walkthrough with Hinged Transom Door, 316L Stainless Steel Latch and Positive Catch
- Self-Draining Cockpit with Bronze Ball Valve at Hull Side
- Bow Grab Rails, 316L Stainless Steel (port & starboard)
- Transom Grab Rail, 316L Stainless Steel (starboard)
- Navigation Lights, LED, 2 mile
- Drink Holders, 316L Stainless Steel, (2) Bow, (2) Helm and (2) in Gunwale
- Custom Cockpit Upholstery with Dri-Fast Foam and Mesh Backing
- LED Cockpit Accent Lights
- Forward Bow Seating Cushions with Bolsters and Folding Backrest
- Molded split bow seating with cushions and storage below
- Folding Transom Seat with Patented Adjusting Backrest
- Raw Water Outlet in Cockpit with Quick Connect Fittings and 25' Hose
- Rod Holders (4), Stainless Steel, in Gunwale
- Lighted Oceana Blue 19 Gallon Recirculating Insulated Live Well with Lid
- Under Gunwale Rod Storage (port and starboard)
- Fish Box, in-transom (31 gallon) Insulated, Fiberglass with Drain
- Tackle Drawer/Storage Under Sink
- Dedicated Cooler Storage location
- Bait Prep Corian® Cutting Board
- Aluminum Reinforcement Plates for Downrigger Installation, Aft Gunwale (port and starboard)
- Hardtop with spreader light and 4 silver rod holders
- 12 v interior lighting with switch
- Manual porcelain head with 13 gallon holding tank, macerator and deck pump out fitting
- Molded fiberglass console headliner
- Acrylic windshield
- Fiberglass console door with stainless steel door latch, hinges and lock
- Illuminated Carling® rocker switches
- Fixed fiberglass helm with integrated helm footrest
- Molded fiberglass leaning post: two seats with fold-down bolsters
INSTRUMENTATION, EQUIPMENT & SAFETY
- Single cylinder Teleflex hydraulic steering with fixed helm
- 14" stainless steel steering wheel
- U.S.C.G. and international lighting - LED 48" white tern light
- Dual battery system with batteries, battery trays and Blue Seas® battery switch
- 12 v electrical panel with breakers
- Yamaha® fuel filter with primer bulb
- Bennett® hydraulic trim tabs
- U.S.C.G. and international lighting
- Two 1500 gph Bilge pumps
- Ritchie Helmsman® compass
- Three Fire extinguishers
- 18.5 gallon fresh water with transommounted pull out sprayer
- Pursuit meets all applicable USCG and NMMA standards
- Yamaha® fuel management system
- 316L stainless steel grab rail
- One 12V outlet (1) and dual USB charger (1)
- Helm fire extinguisher
- Pursuit reserves the right to change boat specifications, equipment, color schemes, and pricing, and/or discontinue models at any time without notice or obligation.
Some of the boats shown include optional or dealer-installed equipment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 26' 0"
- LOA: 26' 0"
- BEAM: 8' 9"
- DRAFT: 3' 1"
- Engine(s): Yamaha F-150
- HP: 300
- Fuel: 139 gallons
- Water: 18 gallons
- Holding: 13 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Pursuit
- Model: C-260
Please call or email us with any questions.
1515 Wells Road
Orange Park, FL 32210
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!