49' Grand Banks
Orange Beach, Alabama
Photo 1 of 18
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1383596650.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1353096627.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1756104675.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
2003 Grand Banks Eastbay HX w/Twin Caterpiller C-12, 700 HP-each
For more details and to schedule a viewing, contact the listing broker Jim Greene at (251)747-0468.
Perhaps the nicest 49 Eastbay HX available in the country and for all the right reasons starting with her C-12 Caterpillars, her floor plan below with a twin berth guest stateroom and the washer/dryer rare layout. Close to a perfect 10 as they come!! The previous owners had an amazing love affair for this boat and it shows! And top her off with an impressive list of factory custom upgrades simply not found on others. She's fresh, totally serviced and ready to fulfill her next owner's dreams!
Let's start right here:1st thing you notice is a custom 316 grade stainless steel framed cockpit sunshade, fixed-made to go wherever. Great to keep the sun and rain out of the whole cockpit! Teak deck, side steps going forward, giant center lazarette with stainless hydraulic gas struts. Custom aluminum mounted bracket for up to an 8 HP outboard for your Dinghy, also the ships 6 man life raft is stowed here-right where you can gain access, packed in a vilease style bag. Also a fortress 37 emergency anchor with 20' of chain and 190' of rope rode.
A large transom door access to the swim platform, below the platform is a Freedom Lift which was new in 2009 ($35,000), max lifting is 800 lbs. She is remote controlled lift, and the lifting arms are removable when not in use-very nice feature!
Other features include:
- Cockpit seating facing aft w/cushions in the shade! Complemented with designer cushions and throw pillows
- Glendinning shore cord retractable system
- Dockside phone and TV cable
- Dockside water w/pressure regulator
- Cockpit shower w/hot & cold fresh water cockpit camera system
- Cockpit camera system
- 2 cockpit hella/quartz lights w/dimmers
- 6 stainless steel folding cleats - perfect for dingy and bumpers
- Stainless swim ladder that folds flat on deck
Up two steps through a custom fiberglass half door features EZ2CY enclosures including an amazing 90 degrees Lexan corners.
To starboard is the helm station w/controls, gauges, and CAT screens- all built in teak console. Above are three separate panels w/more electronics. To port is a custom chart flat, top-loading stowage locker and a complete dry bar below. There are two forward facing double helms, custom teak companion seating covered in ultra leather w/stowage lockers below.
The entire helm deck flooring is covered in thick sundown laminated lead/foam noise reduction padding with tan carpet above - Super nice feature!!
Overhead is a solid fiberglass factory hard top w/360 degrees visibility and all high quality glass. The glass is coated with aviation grade V-Cool film. It reduces glare, UV factor, and keeps a huge amount of the heat outside! Forward centerline vent, 3 overhead hatches w/screen and side sliding glass windows make this helm a breeze come true!
Without an issue in 2012, the owner had all of the windows removed and re-bedded including the factory seam supporting the entire hard top!
Other helm deck features:
- 2-12,000 BTU A/C units
- Weems & Plath quartz marine clock and barometer in brass cases
- 3 Windshield wipers w/fresh water
- Power control search light
- Water maker remote control and monitor
- Video monitor linked to sonar and camera system in cockpit and engine room
- Standard CMP 25 watt VHF radio
- ICOM M604 VHF
- Ritchie magnetic compass
- Glendinning electronic controls/synchronizer
- Simrad AP-22 auto pilot
- Rudder dial indicator
- SIdepower electric bow thruster
- Bennett trim tabs
- Furuno 1934C 64 mile radar
- Furuno chart plotter w/Navnet C-Map
- Garmin 5212 touchscreen GPS/Plotter (2009)
- Computank electronic tank gauges for both fuel and both water tanks 2009-2011, spare sensors on board
- Maxwell anchor windlass w/power breaker and remote control
- Caterpillar ECM readouts (2) display all functions of engines including: load, history, fuel burn, range, and low idle RPM in docking
Bow Deck & Equipment
- Fresh water hose bib for wash downs with stainless ball valve; in starboard locker connected to deck side water
- Maxwell electric anchor windlass, foot button controls
- Bruce 20 KG (44#) galvanized plow anchor
- 300' anchor chain marked at frequent intervals
- Salt water chain wash down with dedicated heavy duty "Headhunter" Xcaliber pump
- 5 blade propellers, computer balanced (2018)
- 4 blade propellers, computer balanced (2018) spares
- Full length "Sumbrella" toe-rail covers
- White vinyl sun covers for side and forward windows
- White "Sumbrella" covers for each hatch
- White vinyl covers for inside of all EZ2CY enclosures
- Mint green hull sides, white boot stripe
- Teak and holly decks throughout
- Furtherest forward is the owners stateroom featuring a center-line queen walk-around island berth with stowage below. Cedar hanging locker, teak bookshelves and a chart drawer compliments the hull sides, 15" Sharp LCD flat screen TV, Separate A/C system
- Private ensuite head to port includes separate stand-up shower stall, sea land vaccu-flush fresh water electric head, stainless steel sink w/Corian counter tops
- To port features upper and lower twin berths
- Cedar lined hanging locker
- 2 Stainless ports and an overhead hatch w/blackout shade and screen
- 15" flat screen TV
Opposite to starboard is the guest head with:
- Separate shower stall
- Fresh water head
- Stainless Sink
- Corian counter tops
Washer and separate dryer are located in the companionway locker- the best layout offered.
Galley & Dinette
To port is the galley, starboard is the dining salon.
Galley features Corian counter tops with teak varnished fiddler rails, with an impressive amount of stowage above and below counter.
- 2 top loading sliding drawer units: one refrigerator, one freezer
- Top loading 12 VT chiller compartment that can be used as a refrigerator or turned down to freeze
- Princess 3 burner ceramic top stove with oven below
- Sharp convection microwave oven
- Seagull carbon filtered drinking water spigot
- Tan ultra leather u-shaped dining settee to starboard w/full stowage below seating
- A Hi-Lo teak pedistal table with deep leaves and inset stowage compartments
- Entertainment center forward includes: 20" Sharp LCD flat screen TV, Stereo, DVD, DirecTV from Sat TV
Mechanical - Engine Space
2 Caterpillar C-12, 700 HP each w/ZF gears. Port engine 1700 hrs, majored by Caterpillar in 2012 at 1200 hrs. Starboard engine 1720 hrs
- Delta T engine room exhaust vents
- Flexible "Quiet Ride" engine mounts
- 2 "Shaft Shark" shaft line cutters
- Duel Racor fuel filters for both Mains and single Gen-Set
- 12VT oil change system
- Custom fuel polishing system
- 4 Cruise air reverse cycle A/C units, 48,000 total BTU
- Sea Recovery Aqua Matic 1400-2 water maker, 60 GPH Unit w/auto flush and remote monitoring at helm 2009
- Dual fresh water pumps, hard plumbed with valves and breaker switch to change on the go; spare third pump onboard
- Hot water heater, 20 gallons 110 VT and runs through engine heat exchanger - NICE!!!
- Dripless Shaft seals
- Westerbeke 12.5 diesel gen-set 1900 hrs, sound shield; Rebuilt w/sounddown material (2011)
- Mastervolot mass "Combi" 12/4000 watt inverter/charger (2010)
- Masterbuilt 12/130 Amp alternator, original onboard as spare
- 2 Kyocera KD-135 watt solar panels on cabin top linked to electrical system (2009)
- 6 Mastervolt high efficiency AGM house bank batteries, total Amp 1,200
- 2 HD-Gel cell 12 Vt engine start batteries
- 1 HD-Gel cell 12 Vt Gen-Set batteries
- Dedicated 12 Vt 180 Amp battery for bow thruster with separate charger
- All light fixtures converted to LED fixtures and bulbs
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 49' 11"
- LOA: 49' 11"
- BEAM: 16' 4"
- DRAFT: 4' 4"
- Engine(s): Caterpillar C-12
- Hours: 1720
- HP: 1400
- Fuel: 760 gallons
- Water: 196 gallons
- Holding: 84 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Grand Banks
- Model: Eastbay HX
Please call or email us with any questions.
4851 Wharf Pkwy Suite D-224
Orange Beach, AL 36561
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!