Photo 1 of 8
lean and very well maintained. Low hours. If you're looking for an affordable, spacious and attractive cruiser for some quality family time, this boat is a must see!!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 32' 0"
- LOA: 32' 0"
- Displacement: 10800 lbs
- LWL: 32' 0"
- BEAM: 11' 0"
- DRAFT: 3' 8"
- Engine(s): Mercruiser
- Hours: 268
- HP: 310
- Fuel: 186 gallons
- Water: 36 gallons
- Holding: 30 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Maxum
- Model: 3200 SCR
Enter the cockpit through the transom door. The maxum's spacious cockpit seats up to 10 adults and features a wet bar, recessed lighting, Jensen speakers, 2 removable tables and a storage well with drain and cutting board lid. Forward and down the molded steps lies the port side galley and starboard dinette, which converts to sleep 2 adults. Three circular ventilation hatches allow natural light & fresh sea air inside the lower cabin. The forward V berth with privacy curtain,overhead reading lights,hanging locker and stowage cabinet sleeps 2 adults. The enclosed head with shower, sink and vanity cabinet lies aft of the dinette. The mid-cabin, aft of the head, sleeps 2 and converts to a den with facing bench seats. A windshield walk-through, located just to port of the upper helm, allows easy access to the foredeck sun pad & bow platform.
* Cockpit seating for 10 adults
* Windshield walk-through provides access to the forward sun deck
* Fully enclosed cockpit with fresh isinglass & canvas
* Cockpit stowage well with cutting board & drain
* Cockpit sink with hot/cold faucet, ice maker & stowage
* Forward V berth with privacy curtain, 110V outlet, hanging locker, and overhead lighting -- sleeps 2
* Mid-cabin berth converts to den with facing bench seats, privacy curtain & stowage -- sleeps 2
* Dinette converts to berth with stowage below -- sleeps 2
* Enclosed head with sink,shower, and vanity cabinet
* Origo 3 burner electric/alcohol stove
* Double S.S. sink
* Electrolux AC/DC refrigerator/freezer
* Samsung microwave
* 12 overhead lights
* Trash stowage cabinet
* JVC AM/FM/CD with Jensen speakers
* Audiovox TV/VCR
* Ground fault protected 110V outlet
* Several stowage cabinets
* Grab handle
* Dinette converts to berth with stowage below
* 2 translucent ventilation hatches
Electronics / Navigation
* Furuno 1721 radar
* Furuno FCV667 depth sounder
* Shipmate RS 5900 GPS
* Ritchie compass
* Standard Horizon VHF
* Pulpit mounted spotlight
* 110V AC 12V DC
* Battery charger
* Distribution panel: 110V with magnetic breakers
* Battery switches
* Lofrans electric windless
* Danforth anchor with 30'chain Fiberglass swim step with ladder
* Dinghy cradle
* Anchor line locker -- fore deck
* S.S. bow & stern rails
* Freshwater washdown
* Transom door
* City water outlet
* Transom stowage suitable for fenders,lines, etc.
* Courtesy lighting
* 9' Avon inflatable w/5 h.p. Nissan
* Hot water heater
* Snap-in carpet runners
* Transom shower
* Windshield wipers
* Hydraulic trim tabs
Check out other listings from Yorath Yachts
32' Luhrs 32
Please call or email us with any questions.
16400 Pacific Coast Highway, #107
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!