151' Arno Leopard
Photo 1 of 28
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_180091394.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1302769054.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1408651915.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1501791723.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1584165399.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1316045217.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_229087432.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1061822199.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_173873474.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_786002774.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_659407006.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_504904375.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1781150288.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
"PURE ONE" will be displayed at the Monaco Yacht Show, and will be also available for viewing close to the Cannes Show. Please contact our office for appointment.
"PURE ONE" has striking lines and has been a head turner ever since her launch in January of 2009. This high quality semi-custom yacht from the renowned Arno shipyard was hull number 01 of the 46m luxury sport yacht model. Her sleek and proportioned lines disguise the fact that she has tremendous interior volume. Her aft deck and flybridge / sundeck offer complete comfort when relaxing outside.
The 5 stateroom configuration features a Master Suite on the main deck forward, followed by a Cinema Room. On the lower deck, two VIP staterooms are aft, and two Twin cabins with Pullmans forward. A separate crew accommodation for 8 is all the way forward.
Beautiful new interior and speeds to 34 knots make this yacht the ultimate combination of luxury, comfort and get and up and go.
- Keel laid 2006, Model year 2008 - Delivered January 2009
- Refit 2016 / 2017
- GRP hull and superstructure
- Teak decks
- Underwater lights
- 3x MTU 2434hp 16V 2000 M93L's - Overhauled 2017
- 2x KaMeWa 71SII jets - Overhauled 2017
- 1x KaMeWa 63B booster jet - Overhauled 2017
- Humphree trim tabs - Rebuilt 2017
- American Bow Thruster - Rebuilt 2017
- Frigomar reverse cycle air conditioning system with separate fan coils and thermostats in all areas - Overhauled 2017
- 3-phase 380v; 220v
- 2x Kohler 80 kW generators - Overhauled 2017
- ASEA converter, 125 kVA 372 - New 2017
- AGM service, starting and emergency batteries - New 2017
- Mastervolt 24/100-3 battery charger - New 2017
One boards the yacht via an impressive aft deck and immediately understands the scale of the yacht. Sliding aft deck doors leads into the vast saloon that is bathed in natural daylight. There is a Bar on the starboard side and plentiful comfortable seating on the port side, as well as a TV forward.
The starboard passageway leads you to a separate TV/Home Cinema room which is equipped with a large flat screen TV and surround sound speakers and a comfortable settee.
Forward of this is the large full beam Owner’s suite with a walk in dressing room, king size bed (2m x 2m) and spacious en suite bathroom.
A day head is found on the forward port side of the saloon. A crew passageway leads forward and down to the crew area and galley. The crew also gain access to the raised pilothouse from this passageway.
The comfortable stairway leads down to the guest suites. Two mirror image VIP’s are aft. Both have ample storage space including king size beds (2m x 2m), full length wardrobes and very comfortable en-suite bathrooms.
Forward are the two large twin cabins, both of which have an extra Pullman in each cabin. Once again the bathrooms are very generous in size.
Forward of the guest areas, below deck is the separate crew accommodation consisting of the galley to starboard, a large crew mess to port and three bunk bedded cabins and one double bedded Captain’s cabin for a total crew of 8.
All MIELE appliances serviced in 2017:
- Miele oven
- Miele steam oven
- Miele microwave
- 2x Miele Professional dishwashers, G 7856
- 2x Miele Professional washing machines, PW 6065
- 2x Miele Professional dryers, PT 7136+
- Miele roller iron
- 2x large built-in Fridge units
- Large built-in Freezer unit
- Freezer in bilge
- Fridge/Freezer in engine room
- 2x VHF's - DSC - Simrad RS82
- Simrad VHF
- Furuno MF/HF SSB, FS2570C
- Thrane & Thrane Sat C, TT 3606E
- Thrane & Thrane Fleet 33 Mini M Voice
- 2x Icom GMDSS HHVHF, IC-GM1600E
- 2x VOIP lines
- Furuno Navnet system
- Furuno Radar
- Furuno Depthsounder, DFF1
- Furuno Navtex Fax 30 weatherfax
- Simrad Autopilot AP50
- Simrad AIS, AI50
- Simrad GPS, CP31
- Simrad Gyrocompass, RGC50
- B&G Wind Instruments
- Lopolight LED nav lights
- Max Sea Chart software - New 2017
- 8x Apple TV 4 - New 2017
- 8x iPad Mini 4 - New 2017
- 8x iPhone Docks - New 2017
- 2x AirPort Express - New 2017
- Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch 48 port 750 watt - New 2017
- Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch 48 port 500 watt - New 2017
- Network Ubiquiti Router 8 port - New 2017
- Network Ubiquiti Pack 5X Point Access - New 2017
- Network Ubiquiti Point Access - New 2017
- Plasma TV's in all cabins with VOD
- RTI Controllers
- iPad Controllers
- DVD / Blu Ray Players
- 58" Panasonic TV in Cinema Room
- 48" Aquarius TV in Master Suite
- WiFi Network
- Besenzoni hydraulic gangway - Rebuilt 2017
- Besenzoni hydraulic crane - Rebuilt 2017
- 2x Maxwell anchor windlasses - Rebuilt 2017
- 2x Maxwell capstans on aft deck - P&S - Rebuilt 2017
- 2x 250 kg anchors
- 2x 150m, 22mm dia. anchor chains
- Mooring lines
- 2016 Williams 520 SportJet
- 2017 Yamaha FX Cruiser SHO, 3 person, 3.56m
- All Safety Equipment New in 2017
- Immersion suits
- 2x Firefighting suits
- Breathing machine
- Line Launchers
- Aldiss Lamp
- 4x Liferafts - 8-person
- 6x Liferings (Light & Line)
- 24x Life Jackets
- Autotronica fire fighting system
- C02 fire system, engine room
REFIT - Oct. 2016 through July 2017:
- Service, starting, MTU and emergency batteries replaced, and new battery box fitted
- New battery charger
- All tanks opened, cleaned, inspected and closed, reported in good condition, and seal hatches replaced
- Complete overhaul of generators
- New ASEA converter, 125 kVA 372
- All sea water valves overhauled
- New antifouling
- DO Purifier overhauled
- Bow thruster overhauled
- Shaft alignment
- Fire extinguishing system overhauled
- New life raft
- New immersion suits
- New life jackets with lights
- New breathing machine
- Main engines annual overhaul
- Kamewa Jets overhaul (5 Year Class maintenance)
- Jet shafts alignment
- Bilge oil separator system opened, inspected, cleaned, 15ppm sensor replaced
- VHF antenna replaced
- Servicing and refurbishing of hydraulic crane and gangway
- Searchlight overhaul
- Firefighting Autotronica system overhauled
- Bilge and fire pumps overhauled, electro and motor
- Engine room ventilation system blowers overhauled
- Sea water pumps overhauled
- Overhaul of all Nav equipment - AIS, Radar, VHF, Gyro
- Replacement of all Nav lights and checking all electrical connections
- Monitoring systems overhaul including new PLC engine room, new software, new displays, checking all connections, bilge sensor, fire alarm
- Jacuzzi removed from bow and replaced with 2x extendable tables and new dining area
- New A/V equipment
- Frigomar Air conditioning rebuilt
- Booster engine rebuilt (HP pump, injectors, oil pump, pistons)
- 2 new tenders: Williams 520 SportJet & 3 person 3.56m Yamaha FX Cruiser SHO
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 151' 0"
- LOA: 151' 0"
- BEAM: 27' 10"
- Engine(s): MTU 16V 2000 M93L
- Hours: 1900
- HP: 7302
- Fuel: 7793 gallons
- Water: 1030 gallons
- Holding: 317 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Arno Leopard
- Model: Leopard 46m
- Designer: Pure Design
Please call or email us with any questions.
901 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 201
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!