Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Photo 1 of 56
<img title="Stairs from Flybridge to Pilothouse" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1172650031.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Pilothouse Seating" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1114330361.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Pilothouse Helm" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2091525421.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Stairs to Pilothouse from Galley" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1540462243.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley Fridge" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1556308403.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_417543637.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley/Salon" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_545758317.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1734610527.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon Bar" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1546345155.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon Bar" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1226673644.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1028668348.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_382952425.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1932165028.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_493716807.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2070499523.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Bathroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_235806360.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Bathroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1939492133.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1327112257.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_201703053.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Bathroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_124802812.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Starboard Guest Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1096416280.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Guest Bathroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2061055936.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Guest Bathroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_335888996.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Guest Bathroom Shower" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1926099251.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Washer/Dryer" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1192331375.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Radar" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1576966086.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Radar" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_556872924.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Tender/Flybridge Facing Aft" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_695320374.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Life Raft" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_505241036.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine Room" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_20487740.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine Room" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1861107346.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Generators" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_36503843.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Compressor" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1403855361.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="FCI Water System" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_470445212.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Fuel Polishing System - Reverso FPS 210" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2135959419.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="GA Plans" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_562340442.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="GA Plans - Flybridge" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1966234275.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="GA Plans - Pilothouse" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1608047168.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="GA Plans - Salon" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1394034428.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="GA Plans - Accommodations" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_978121800.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="GA Plans - Engine Room" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_142489793.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Well maintained, two owner 55' Fleming Motor Yacht PATHFINDER with low hours, reliable Caterpillar engines, twin 12kW Northern Lights generators, Naiad stabilizers and bow thruster. Solid fiberglass hull construction in conjunction with its low profile classic design makes this one of the finest cruising yachts in her class.
Duty paid and can be USA registered.
Entering the salon from the aft deck through the double doors you are immediately impressed by the spaciousness and ambiance. The attention to detail and exquisite handmade teak raised paneled cabinets give rise to feelings of warmth and relaxation. The 16' beam provides space enough for dining and lounging areas and great care has been taken to balance scale with function. The open floor plan of the salon encompasses the galley and dining area which can comfortably seat six.
Along the port side of the salon is a settee anchored by a wet bar aft. The starboard side includes an entertainment center hidden behind a teak cabinet, ample storage and two barrel chairs to Starboard.
- 34" Samsung TV
- BluRay player
- KVH TV5 TracVision Sat TV system
- China cabinet
- Weighted Hi-Lo Coffee/Dining Table
The spacious galley has Corian counter tops and is equipped with double bowl sinks, waste disposal, convection microwave, dishwasher, ceramic three burner cook top with custom potholders, and a full-size refrigerator with ice and water dispenser. A storage compartment just forward of the cook top accommodates a full range of saucepans. A locker and small pantry on the starboard side provides additional storage and a convenient serving counter for morning coffee.
- Sharp 850W Convection Microwave
- Frigidaire Dishwasher
- Kenyon 220v (3) Burner Cook Top
- Miele Oven (Stored Ashore- Never Used)
- 20 Cu. Ft. GE Profile Full-Size Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Dispenser & Teak Door Panel
- Corian Counter Tops
- Insinkerator Waste Disposal
- Grohe Mixer Faucets
- Paragon PSR 24-Volt fresh water pump
- Broan 20 Gal Trash Compactor
- Water purifier
The accommodations layout features a central passage which has proved to be so desirable over many years in the Fleming 55. This layout contributes to an easy and convenient flow of traffic through the boat as well as making it possible to appreciate the full length of the boat from forepeak bulkhead to transom. The arrangement provides bunks to starboard, a VIP guest cabin to port and an en-suite master stateroom forward. The accommodations are dressed with teak and Formica and offers great comfort and convenience without any steep stairs to negotiate.
Centrally located in the passage, behind a sliding teak door is the Asko full-sized 220V washer & separate dryer.
The master stateroom includes a queen island berth with two skylights. Ample storage is accomplished via a large cavity underneath the bed that is accessed through gas assist struts. Additional storage is found via his and hers hanging lockers, drawers, & book shelves. A 34" Samsung TV and Sony BluRay Player is also mounted on the bulkhead.
Both master and guest heads are exceptionally spacious with generous glass and stainless steel shower enclosures. Each head contains Hansgrohe thermostatic controlled fixtures and Corian countertops along with one piece molded fiberglass stall showers.
The port stateroom has twin berths with a convenient shelf outboard. Storage is provided through a large hanging locker and drawers underneath the berth as well as built-in shelving along the aft wall. The starboard stateroom features bunks with a slide out upper berth. Hanging locker, drawers and bookshelves provide ample storage for gear.
In many modern designs it has become fashionable to eliminate the inside steering station, but the Fleming 55 features a pilothouse which closely resembles the bridge of a much larger vessel. Fleming created a dedicated place from which the boat is piloted and controlled without any distractions from other on-board activities but which is still only three steps from the salon and galley. Four interior steps safely lead to the upper flybridge station.
Specially designed removable consoles provide ample room for a full range of modern electronic equipment without intruding on the full range of engine instrumentation. Overhead consoles provide additional space. There is also a proper chart area with drawers and a chart light. Both AC and DC electrical panels swing out to provide easy access to wiring connections and the inside of the flybridge console is accessed through a swing-out bookcase. The raised L-shaped settee and table provide a comfortable social area with excellent visibility through the side and forward windows.
Visibility forward and to port and starboard is excellent, and the two sliding doors open to the wide side decks. The traditional teak and holly sole is standard. There are large drawers and working space for charts, cruising books, and navigation instruments, binoculars and everything else a captain needs to chart and follow a safe course. A large stainless steel teak-trimmed destroyer wheel fits the ambiance of this ultimate cruising yacht.
- Furuno NavNet V2 Radar/Chart Plotter
- Garmin 12" chart plotter
- (2) Furuno RD-33 Data Organizers
- Garmin GMI20 Instrument Display
- (2) Garmin VHF300 with Hailer
- Garmin AIS600
- Garmin Autopilot
- Garmin GT30-TPH DownVu/SideVu
- Garmin GXM52 XM Weather
- Navico 110WX Wind Sensor
- FloScan Digital Gauges
- Naiad Stabilizer Controller
- Bow Thruster Control
- 19" Samsung TV
- Furuno weather fax
- Pelco KBD300 Pan, Tilt, Zoom Camera System Control
- Fusion Music system with two speakers
- Iridium Dock Station with external antenna
- Dual Search Light Control
- FCI Water Maker Remote
- VDO Engine Gauges
- Ritchie Compass
- Bennett Trim Tab Control
The flybridge is easily accessed from the pilothouse or by ladder from the cockpit. The two seater upper helm is located to port and provides excellent visibility particularly in close quarters and bustling harbors. The electronics console houses an array of engine instrumentation & navigation hardware with easy access via a hinged bookcase behind the settee in the pilothouse. The starboard side of the flybridge features a U-shaped settee with a large fixed table while the port side consists of an additional seating area and access to the dumbwaiter. The table top to port can be lowered and the seating pulls out to make an additional bed.
- Furuno NavNet V2 Radar/Charplotter
- Garmin 12" Chart Plotter
- (2) Garmin GMI20 Instrument Display
- (2) Garmin VHF300 with Hailer
- Bow Thruster Control
- Engine Start/Stop
- Engine Control Gauges
- Trim Control
- Ritchie compass
- Fireboy Engine Shutdown System
- Dual Search Light Control
- Fusion Music System with 4 JLAudio Speakers end 800 w/ amp
Deck & Construction Details
In common with all Flemings, the hull is hand laid solid fiberglass reinforced with a grid of stringers and frames. Vinyl ester resin is used below the waterline with further protection provided by epoxy barrier coats. A reasonable 5' draft allows for Bahamas cruising while ensuring that the running gear is protected by a full-length keel which is foam filled and glassed across the top to isolate it from the hull.
Special attention has been paid to the ease and safety in which the heavy duty ground tackle is set and retrieved. The anchor platform accepts two anchors, each of which can be controlled by a handheld unit at the platform or by windlass controls at the flybridge station.
On deck she has the familiar walk-around decks we are used to seeing on all the Flemings and the high bulwarks and Portuguese Bridge provide security for both children and pets. Four gasketed and lockable hatches provide access to the engine room and spacious lazarette.
- Hand Laid Solid Fiberglass Hull
- Vinylester Resin Below Waterline
- Integrally Molded Guard with S/S Rub Rail
- Pilothouse Bulwark Gates
- Simulated Planking Grooves in Hull
- Fiberglass Swim Platform with two comfortable diving/swim ladders
- Teak Cap Rails, Cover Boards, & Bow Rails
- Bow pulpit with Lofrans Windlass
- Primary Anchor: 60lb Galvanized H3100 Danforth with 300' of 3/8" Chain Rode
- Secondary Anchor: 60lb Galvanized CQR with 200' of 1/2" Nylon Rode
- Forward & Aft Shore electric Connections
- Teak Decks
- Non Skid Flybridge Deck
- Cockpit Freshwater Wash Down Shower
- Foredeck Fresh & Raw Water Hose Bibs
- Nautical Structures 1,000 lb Low Profile Davit
- Tender: 11'9" Novurania 360DL Tender with Yamaha 40hp
- Aft deck bimini cover
- Large capacity Scotsman Ice Maker 80 lb per day with water purificator
The engine room is accessed from a hatch aft of the salon doors through the outside leading down to the well laid out engine room. Systems and engineering are a notable feature of all Fleming Yachts whose philosophy has always been to choose only the best equipment available for the job and make sure that it is readily accessible for maintenance. To achieve the extremely low sound and vibration that Flemings are known for, Aqudrive systems transfer the thrust directly to the hull and isolate the engine by using soft engine mounts.
The lazarette houses the water tanks, steering gear and air conditioning compressors while also leaving ample room for storing cruising gear such as spare anchors, rode, lines, fenders, and parts. Having the A/C compressors located here instead of in a hot engine room improves performance and efficiency and minimizes noise. Additionally, all battery isolation switches are accessible from outside the engineroom.
- 3208, Turbocharged & Aftercooled, 435HP (~1,600hrs)
- (2) Northern Lights 12 kW Generators (P:~2,350hrs / S: ~2,350hrs)
- Wesmar 10HP, 24V Electric Bow Thruster
- Naiad Hydraulic Stabilizers
- 220V AC Electrical Service
- 24V DC Electrical Service
- (1) 24v MasterVolt Battery Charger for House & Engines
- (1) 12v MasterVolt Battery Charger for Generators
- (1) 24v 2500w OutBack Inverter/Charger
- Manual/Automatic Clean Agent Fire System
- (4) Fiberglass Fuel Tanks (~1,000 Gal)
- (4) Polypropylene Water Tanks (~300 Gal)
- (1) Fiberglass Black Water Tank (100 Gal)
- Hynautic Hydraulic Steering
- Reverse Cycle Air Con with 4 Zones & SMX Controls
- Air Seps on Main Engines
- Life Jackets
- Switlix Six Man Life Raft Global Fix EPIRB
- Iridium Dock Station
- Dock Lines
- Fenders & Fender Lines
- Shore cords (50A & 30A 125/220V)
- Flare Kit
- Transfer oil pump with 40gal. fiberglass reservoir tank
- Reverso Fuel Polisher 210gph
- Bimini Flybridge Top
- Flybridge Console
- Flybridge Helm Seat
- Flybridge Cushions
- Beige Texalene Windshield Cover
- Pilothouse White Sun Protection Cover
- Master Beth A/C new
- Weather fax
- New KVH TV5 TracVision SatTV system
- Garmin (2) 12" Chart Plotters
- Garmin GT30-THP DownVü/SideVü
- Garmin Autopilot
- Garmin AIS600
- Garmin GMI20 (5) instrument display
- Garmin GXM52 XM Weather
- Navico 110WX Wind Sensor
- Wave WiFi RoguePRO
- New extra canvas with stainless steel at aft deck Sunbrella
- New Canvas and covers Sunbrella
- New cushions at Flybridge and fwd deck Sunbrella
- New wipers
- New Inverter/Charger 24V 2500W OutBack
- New Battery Charger 24V MasterVolt
- New Battery Charger 12V MasterVolt
- Garmin VHF300 radios (2)
- New Shakespeare radio antennas
- Automated Dive compressor 3500psi
- Reverso Fuel Polisher 210 gph
- Scotsman CU0515 ice maker 80lbs per day
- (2) Culligan US-3UF ultra water purification systems with ultraviolet lamp
- Fusion MS-RA70N with 4 JL Audio speakers and 800W amplifier at Flybridge
- Fusion MS-RA70N with 2 Polk Audio at Bridge
- WeBoost Connect 4G x 4G Cellular Amplifier
- All light replaced to LED
- New anchor chain 09/15
- Repair High Press pump water maker 02/16
- New Low Press pump water maker 02/16
- Overhaul 2 generators fuel injector pumps 00/16
- All new Gel Batteries 01/17
- Bottom paint 02/17
- Service stabilizers 02/17
- Clean fuel injectors CAT engines 05/17
- Clean Heat exchanger CAT engines 05/17
- Polish all boat 05/17
- Repair and reseal teak 05/17
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 55' 0"
- LOA: 55' 0"
- BEAM: 16' 0"
- Engine(s): Caterpillar 3208 TA
- Hours: 1800
- HP: 870
- Fuel: 1000 gallons
- Water: 300 gallons
- Holding: 100 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Fleming
- Model: PHMY
Please call or email us with any questions.
3051 West State Road 84
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!