San Diego, CA, United States
Photo 1 of 1
This boat is ready!!!
The owner bought a new boat so he needs to get rid of this so he can spend the money on the new one (not a great plan but is the way it is if you want to win).
Perfect boat for anyone who want to join PHRF racing in Southern California and win. The boat is ready to go, nothing needs to be done.
The owner spend 20K every year on it for the last 3 years. Structurally sound, recent LP bottom paint, great sail inventory with sails in good condition, strong Volvo diesel engine, excellent standing and running rigging!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 34' 0"
- LOA: 34' 0"
- DRAFT: 6' 2"
- Engine(s): Volvo Penta
- Fuel: 15 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: J BOATS
- Model: Racing Sailboat
Sleeps 6 in 2 aft quarter berths, 2 salon settee/berths, forward bunks, head, galley in salon to port with sink and refrigerated ice box.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Alcohol Stove
- DC Refrigerated Icebox
- CRA Opening Day: 3rd Place
- Beer Can Series: 3rd Place
- Best Marine Cup: 3rd Place
- CRA Sharp Hospice by Class: 1st Place
- CRA Around Coronados: 3rd Place
- Midwinters 2009: 2nd Place
- Areden Series 2009: 1st Place
- Yachting Cup 2009: 3rd Place
- Crown Cup 2009: 2nd Place
- San Diego PHRF Championship: 1st Place
- Halloween Regatta: 1st Place
- Fall Regatta: 1st Place
- PHRF Overall 1st Place 2009
- CRA Highpoint Winner 2009
Sails and Rigging
- MAIN: Ullman 2008 AP Carbon in "EXCELLENT" condition
- MAIN: Kevlar/Carbon "FAIR" condition
- #155: Ullman AP Carbon 2004 "GOOD" condition
- #155: Kevlar "FAIR" condition
- #155: Dacron "GOOD" condition
- #130: Kevlar "GOOD" condition
- #110: Dacron "GOOD" condition
- Symmetric Spinnaker 0.5 oz Ullman 2009 "EXCELLENT" condition
- Symmetric Spinnaker 0.5 oz North Sails "GOOD" condition
- Asymmetric Spinnaker 0.5 oz North Sailes "GOOD" condition
- New Main Halyard in 2009
- New Twikers in 2009
- New Topping Lift in 2009
- New Traveler in 2009
- New Bottom Job in 2009
- New Upholstery in 2009
- New DC Refrigerator in 2009
- New Garmin GPS Plotter in 2009
- New Interior Varnished 2009
- New Kep Window in 2009
- New shaft / propeller / shaft seal / aquadrive bearing 2009
- New Tiller Extension Spincock in 2008
- New Batteries and Battery Charger in 2008
- New Spinnaker Sheet Symmetric and Asymmetric in 2008
- New Jib Sheet in 2007
- New Spinnaker Halyer in 2007
Please call or email us with any questions.
1450 Harbor Island Dr. Suite #207
San Diego, CA 92101
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!