Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Photo 1 of 4
70' Princess 2006 Model V70 Sport Cruiser NATURAL 9
This is Princess 70V is built to US Spec.
2000 Hour major Cat service done in July 2018. All services are up to date.
Vessel kept undercover! Very well maintained by the owner!
Priced right and ready for an offer!
Work completed in July 2018:
- Removed heat exchanger, cleaned plates and replaced all seals.
- Removed heat exchanger base plate, media blasted, cleaned, and powder-coated.
- Adjusted all valves
- Replaced the sea water pumps with rebuilt cat parts (not just new pump impeller)
- removed aftercoolers, cleaned and pressure tested by Dallas Cooler
- Replaced all sea water elbows with new parts when we reassembled the heat exchangers
- Removed coolers, completely disassembled, sent to Dallas Cooler for clean, pressure test (replaced starboard gear cooler, the cooler did not pass the pressure test)
- New heat exchanger on generator
- New computer board on generator
Work completed in July 2017:
- Freshly powder-coated and insulation on generator enclosure
- Powder-coated valve covers, heat exchanger cap, raw water pipes, air filter canisters, miscellaneous parts all powder-coated
- Replaced both air handlers under the salon settee
- Oil coolers, disassembled for cleaning and pressure testing at Dallas Cooler
She is built with GRP hull and GRP superstructure. NATURAL 9 is capable of 36 knots flat out, with a cruising speed of 28 knots.
NATURAL 9 has unrivaled performance and sea keeping with the latest deep V-hull design deliver the ultimate V Class experience in the Princess V70. Twin sunbeds on the large aft deck lead to an open air cockpit and dining area including a wet bar and barbecue, whilst twin garages provide storage for both a tender and a jet ski.
Triple glass doors open up the cockpit to an exceptionally spacious deck saloon with an electrically opening hard-top, a comprehensive control position and beautifully crafted furniture and fabrics. Below deck there is comfortable en-suite accommodation for six with a full-beam owner's stateroom, a further stateroom forward and a twin berth cabin to port, while two crew or occasional guests can be accommodated in a separate en-suite cabin beneath the cockpit.
Traditional Princess craftsmanship, contemporary design and state of the art technology combine in this exhilarating sports yacht.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 70' 0"
- LOA: 70' 0"
- BEAM: 16' 11"
- DRAFT: 4' 6"
- Engine(s): Caterpillar C-32
- Hours: 1950
- HP: 3350
- Fuel: 1140 gallons
- Water: 200 gallons
- Holding: 52 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Princess
- Model: V70
Please call or email us with any questions.
3051 West State Road 84
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!