Photo 1 of 33
<img title="Eletrical panel" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_251006999.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Chartplotter" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1619348480.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Port front cabin" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1192397935.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Port front peak" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1441307173.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Port peak" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_24660109.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Port hallway looking aft" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1968930391.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Port aft cabin" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1390493061.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_918728987.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Starboard aft cabin" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_763729727.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="1 of the 4 heads" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1583445083.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Freezer" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1930877945.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Batteries controls" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_534662421.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Batteries controls" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1361919448.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Watermaker control in salon" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_629473820.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Generator in port peak" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_249139524.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Water maker in starboard peak" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_241193385.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Inverter" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_126910841.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Electric box" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1311432263.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
2004 NAUTITECH 47 - 4 cabins - MOUN - NEW LISTING !
BUILDERS REMARKS: Very taught lines, sleek coach roof: one of the most elegant cats ever designed. A long waterline guaranties that you are on a real yacht whose seaworthiness is beyond reproach. Its thin hulls disguise an impressive amount of interior space; the cockpit and saloon being on the same level. What is most impressive when you climb aboard for the first time is the huge saloon looking to the exterior, its U-shaped and spacious galley and the panoramic view.
BROKERS REMARKS: "MOUN" presents a rare opportunity to purchase a never rented Nautitech 47, ready to sail away, in perfect condition. Sellers are the second owners of this catamaran and fit her for cruising and enjoyed sailing the Caribbean basin in winter time for the last three years. She's ready for her new owner to continue the adventure! Equipped with 4 double cabins and 2 fore peaks, allowing berths for 12 people.
Features Include: 56 Hp Yanmar Engines (4JH4E) (2500 hrs) and SD50 Saildrives, Upgraded Raymarine Electronics with huge Color Chartplotter Hybrid Touch, Watermaker, 4kw Onan Generator (700 hrs), completely refurbished in 2016 (20 hours), Wind generator (2016), 4x225 Watt + 2x100 Watt Solar, Inverter/Charger, Custom cockpit Cushions, Custom Helm Enclosure, foldable Salon Table and cockpit table, Sun mesh covers on windows and hatches, 1 extra fridge and 2 extra freezers, Electric Winch in cockpit, 3D tender with 15HP Yamaha 2 stroke outboard engine ... Last bottom job and polish September 2017 ! All Sheets, Bedding, Cookery, Galleyware, Safety Equipment, Cleaning Products, Tools, Spare Parts included in the sale. She's truly in Sail Away Condition, ready to go anywhere Now. Don't miss out, call or email today!
AVAILABILITY: Survived hurricanes without a scratch, she is available now.
- Teak on aft steps replaced in 2016
- Last bottom job September 2017
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP)
- DECK MATERIAL: Textured GRP
- RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudders
- KEEL TYPE: Multihull
- WHERE BUILT: Rochefort, France
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINE 1 LAST SERVICED: September 2017
- ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 2500
- ENGINE 2 LAST SERVICED: September 2017
- ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 2500
- GEARBOX: Yanmar SD50
- CONTROLS: Morse
- COOLING SYSTEM: Heat Exchanger
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: SLOOP
- MAST HEIGHT:
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Z Spar
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire - shrouds and forestay replaced in 2016
- RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Cored braided line
- HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Facnor SD290
- BOOM VANG: Yes
- GENOA WINCHES: 2 Lewmar 48
- MAIN HALYARD WINCH: 2 Lewmar 48
- MAINSHEET WINCH: 2 Lewmar 48 including one electric
- FANS: Yes
- COOKER TYPE: SMEV
- GRILL: No
- SINK: Double sink in Galley
- SHOWERS: 4 in 4 heads + transom shower
- HANDBASINS: 4
- UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Navyblue in salon and blue and white strippd cotton covers in cabins
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Laminated marine ply
- COOKWARE: yes
- LINENS: yes
- VOLTAGE: 220 V
- HOUSE BATTERIES: 5x 200 Amp + separated 2x 460 Amp + separated 2x 460 Amp
- ENGINE BATTERIES: 2x 90 Amp
- GENERATOR BATTERIES: 1x 100 Amp
- MAKE : 5 AGM + 7 Plomb Calcium Heavy Duty - 2016
- ALTERNATOR: 2x Hitachi 80 Amp
- BATTERY CHARGER : Reya Dolphin 12V/40 Amp
- STEERING SYSTEM: Wheel
- OUTBOARD ENGINE: 15 HP Yamaha 2 stroke - 2014
- DINGHY: 3D tender
- WARPS: yes
- FENDERS: yes
- WINDLASS: Lofrans Tigres 1200 W
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Simpson Lawrence 25Kg/ 55Lbs + 12 mm chain 50 meters
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: 16Kg
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 47' 0"
- LOA: 47' 0"
- BEAM: 31' 9"
- DRAFT: 4' 0"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 4JH4E
- Hours: 2500
- HP: 112
- Fuel: 440 gallons
- Water: 960 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Nautitech
- Model: 47
- Designer: Mortain & Mavrikios
Please call or email us with any questions.
850 NE 3rd St #201
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!