Photo 1 of 12
This vessel sustained damage from Hurricane IRMA, and has been deemed repairable by the surveyors. The pictures in the vessel are from before the Hurricane. Please contact your Broker for more detailed information and details on the repairs.
Please note photos are not of actual boat only example of same model.
2013 ROBERTSON AND CAINE LEOPARD 48 – Bobcat
BUILDERS REMARKS: The award-winning Leopard 48 offers blue water performance and comfortable living spaces; this catamaran is a popular member of the Leopard line.
The Leopard 48 features a large forward cockpit with direct access from the saloon and a stairway to the forward platform. Other exterior bonuses include a large and open aft cockpit with cockpit table. A raised helm station, providing excellent panoramic visibility, allows for excellent blue water maneuverability.
The galley of the Leopard 48 comes equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and ample prepping space. The expertly-designed interior makes sailing not only fun, but also incredibly comfortable. Her modern lines and open floor plan set a new standard for the modern cruising catamaran.
BROKERS REMARKS: BOBCAT sustained damage in hurricane IRMA and has currently started repairs. She will receive many new parts in the process and return her former condition if not better with all work. There will be few 48's available this season due to damages and a few less in general over the next years as a result. This boat has the cherry in interior and all the other great features of the 48. Forward seating area, electric davits, Yanmar engines, Northern Lights generator, and air conditioning.
AVAILABILITY: Due to be released from the fleet on 30th June 2018. Repairs in progress.
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Sandwich with Balsa core
- DECK MATERIAL: Textured GRP
- RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudder
- KEEL TYPE: Multihull
- WHERE BUILT: South Africa
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINE 1 LAST SERVICED: Every 3 months
- ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 3000 estimated
- ENGINE 2 LAST SERVICED: Every 3 months
- ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 3000 estimated
- GEARBOX: Yanmar SD50
- CONTROLS: Morse
- COOLING SYSTEM: Heat Exchanger
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: Sloop Rig
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Sparcraft / Aluminium
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire, original
- RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Core braided line
- MAINSAIL REEFING: Slab reefing
- HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl Titanium
- GENOA WINCHES: 2 Lewmar 55ST, 2-speed, self-tailing, one electric, one manual
- MAIN HALYARD WINCH: Starboard side genoa winch used (electric)
- MAINSHEET WINCH: 1 Lewmar 55ST, 2-speed, manual
- COOKER TYPE: Force 10, 3 Burner
- GRILL: Yes
- SINK: (1) Double basin in galley and dish drainer
- SHOWERS: 4 plus transom shower
- HANDBASINS: 4 plus crew
- UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Cream naugahyde in saloon and striped cotton covers in cabins
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Cherry laminated marine ply
- VOLTAGE: 12V
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 110V
- HOUSE BATTERIES: (3) AGM 4D 630Ah
- ENGINE BATTERIES: (2) 100Ah
- GENERATOR BATTERIES: (1) 100Ah
- ALTERNATOR: Hitachi 80Ah
- WARPS: 4
- FENDERS: 5
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Danforth
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 48' 0"
- LOA: 48' 0"
- BEAM: 25' 0"
- DRAFT: 4' 10"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 4JH5E
- HP: 108
- Fuel: 92 gallons
- Water: 103 gallons
- Holding: 23 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Leopard
- Model: 48
- Designer: Simonis Voogd/ R&C
Please call or email us with any questions.
850 NE 3rd St #201
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!