Photo 1 of 49
<img title="Helm, Lower Seating" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_608876719.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_220986270.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_451847938.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_422847158.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Dinette" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1042107736.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1971689167.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Entertainment Center" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_255575847.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Stereo System" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_612314637.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon Wet Bar" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1225751388.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Computer Work Station" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1464824780.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_160466699.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1743535300.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Hallway to Master Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_139398982.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_102851842.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_843213866.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1755216240.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1030008717.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Bunk Room, Forward" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_839439297.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Bunk Room, Forward" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_946065708.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Bunk Room Head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_601907073.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Side by Side Bunks" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1475491313.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Head, Forward" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_855796285.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine Hours Meter" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1205187460.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine Hours Meter" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_703698368.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Elecrical Panel" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1876294304.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Electrical Panel" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1604136318.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Washer & Dryer" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2118840540.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cockpit" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1605106599.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine Room" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1915441119.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine Room" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1237805535.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine Room" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1447443333.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine Room" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_164752895.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine Room" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1115306574.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine Room" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_479955103.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION - OWNER IS READY TO MOVE ON
If you're thinking about living aboard, coastal cruising or maybe heading to islands this three stateroom motor yacht has much to offer. Highlights: The pilothouse is open to the main salon for excellent visibility fore and aft. Sliding doors open to covered side decks. Main salon opens to a covered full-beam aft deck. Cockpit for fishing, diving, line-handling or just plain relaxing. Transom door opens to swim platform. Three staterooms - three heads. Full-size galley and large dinette down. Inside access to the flybridge. Tender with crane on extended hardtop. Stabilizers and full electronics.
This is a three stateroom, three head motor yacht. The layout features a large lower galley and dinette with separate washer and dryer forward. Split engine rooms allow access for maintenance. The lower helm is open to the main salon allowing a commanding view both fore and aft. Fly bridge access is from inside the pilothouse. The fly bridge offers a commanding view, has full electronics, helm and companion seats and plenty of seating for family and friends. Other features include a large cockpit, covered aft deck, fore deck lounge and wide side decks.
This yacht covers all of the bases for cruising or live-aboard.
The command center of the yacht has excellent visibility both fore and aft. All controls and electronics are well laid out. Ample work space for charts and cruising guides. The raised two person helm seat separates the pilothouse from the salon. Fly bridge access to is to starboard. Sliding doors open to covered side decks.
- Globalstar 1600 Sat Phone w/hands-free and computer internet. E-mail connection there but not used
- Furuno 48-mile Radar
- ICOM IC-M127 VHF Radio
- ICOM IC-M710 MF/HF SSB w/AT130 antenna tuner, 409R antenna & weatherfax 2000 computer interface
- Northstar 951X GPS
- Northstar GPS interfaced w/Roberson AP20 autopilot
- Danforth compass
- B & G depth sounder
- B & G speed and distance Log
- Engine monitor/alarm panel
- Stabilizer controls
- Bow thruster control
- Hy-nautic engine controls
- Navigation PC monitor
- ACR remote search light
- Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine E-120 Wide Hybrid touch screen GPS/72 mile radar, digital sonar
Access to the fly bridge is from inside the pilothouse. Swivel helm and companion seats with foot rests and covers. Large U-shaped seating with cover. Arch lighting and bimini top.
- ICOM IC-M127 VHF radio
- Furuno 582 color depth sounder
- Instrument panel & cover
- Custom radar mast
- Furuno 64-mile radar
- Northstar 951X GPS/chartplotter
- B & G speed, depth and distance Log
- Engine monitor/alarm panel
- Stabilizer controls
- Bow thruster control
- Hynautic engine controls
- Navigation PC monitor
- Danforth compass
- Searchlight control
- Raymarine E-120 repeater from helm
The galley down layout is ideal for live-aboard or cruising boaters. Bright and airy with plenty of storage space. A large dinette seats six. Hatch in galley floor provides access to the generators, batteries and other systems.
- Modern Maid dishwasher
- Full-Size SS refrigerator/freezer (2005)
- Four burner electric stove top w/exhaust fan
- Conventional oven
- Microwave - crisper
- Ample storage in cabinets & drawers
- Corian counter tops
- Garbage disposal
- Sliding windows port & starboard
The forward cabin has upper/lower berths to port. Use as a third guest cabin or for crew.
- Upper/lower berths
- Under berth storage
- Large cedar lined hanging locker
- Chest of drawers
- Reading lights
- Ensuite head w/shower and corian counter top
- C-phone intercom
- Stowable desktop
- Computer connection – weather, fax and internet
The full beam master stateroom features a queen-size island berth with storage under. Bright and airy. Lots of storage space. En-suite head w/shower. Corian counter top and opening port in shower.
- Two nightstands
- Two reading lights
- Valence lighting
- Lighted cedar-lined closet
- Teak paneling
- Two built-in chest of drawers (Ten total)
- Mirrored forward bulkhead
- Five opening ports
Guest Stateroom/Guest Day Head
- Cozy cabin for two with twin berths and two opening ports
- Ten drawers under the berths and the night stand
- The large cedar-lined hanging locker is lighted and also has built-in shelves
- Nightstand light, reading lamps and valence lighting
- Air Conditioning
- The Guest head has a Corian counter top, vanity and storage
- Full-size shower
- Opening port.
Custom cockpit (65+ sq/ft) provides room to fish, handle lines or relax in the sun! A transom door provides access to the swim platform.
- Wash down system
- Lazzarette storage w/two hatches
- Six rod rack (new, 2006)
- Two rod holders
- Large washdown sink w/hot & cold water and shower wand
- Storage cabinets on either side of stairs
- Storage for four air tanks
- Storage platform in lazarette (new, 2005)
- 110VAC electrical outlet
- Swim platform
- Four foot swim ladder
Engine / Mechanical
Twin Detroit Diesel 8V92TI's (engine hours 2900 each and SMOH 1100 each) Manual gauge sets over each engine-monitors oil pressure, water temp, drive oil pressure and turbo boost (new, 2005). Wesmar bow thrusters (dual station) w/ two (2) 8D batteries and C-charger 5000 series. New (2010) Engine Batteries
- Glendinning Engine Synchronizer
- Cruisair A/C (4 zones)
- Naiad Stabilizers, Rebuilt (2005) - new Shafts, Bearings and Seals
- (2) Raw Water Sea Strainers
- Hynautic Steering System
- Hynautic Throttle & Shift Controls
- Trim Tabs
- Air Filtration System
- Bilge Blower
- Engine fuel shut off valve
- Emergency engine stop w/alarm
- 1200 gal fuel in three (3) tanks w/headhunter level gauges
- Headhunter tank level gauge for cockpit fuel tank (new, 2005)
- Dual Racor fuel filters each main engine
- Pressurized dockside fresh water system (Racor Filter Assembly added in 2006)
- Water heater (new 2006)
- Spurs on prop shafts, 2005
- Headhunter waste tank level gauge
- Headhunter freshwater tank level gauge
- Inventory of mechanical and electrical spare parts & hardware
12VDC, 32VDC, 10VAC & 220VAC electrical power. Two generators, a 20kW Onan w/sound shield and a 15kW Kilopac (new 2007). New Batteries 8/2010: eight/32 volt starting and four inverter.
- A/C and D/C lighting throughout
- 110VAC/220VAC electrical system
- 12VDC electrical system w/Newmar battery charger
- 32VDC electrical system w/LaMarche charger
- Newmar automatic battery charger
- Battery parallel switch & (8) batteries
- Dockside electrical cable
- AC/DC master distribution panel in pilothouse
- Heart Freedom 3000W (inverter/charger with Heart Link 2000R remote battery bank
- Monitor w/four (4) 8D AGM batteries (new 2010)
- Anchor washdown station (new, 2005)
- New canvas covers for windlass, searchlight, dingy console and nylon anchor rode thimble (2006)
- Padded foredeck bench and sunpad w/covers
- 80 lb. plow anchor w/300 ft. grade 8 chain
- 300 ft. nylon rode
- 100 lb. Danforth anchor w/20 ft. chain
- 35 lb. Danforth anchor w/20 ft. chain and 200 ft. nylon rod
- Two (2) spare Nibril props
- Two (2) deck storage boxes
- Galley Maid windlass w/wildcat
- Two (2) Marquipt boarding stairways
- Marquipt boarding ladder
- 1 Wooden and 1 Aluminum deck pole
- Numerous double braided dock lines
Tender and Crane
The 14' Aquascan RIB (2001) is stowed on the extended hardtop. A Marquipt Crane allows easy off-loading and launching. The RIB is powered by a Yamaha outboard motor.
- 2001 Yamaha 4-Stroke Motor w/Power T&T
- Yamaha Engine Controls and Gauges 25 gal. fuel tank w/gauge
- Racor fuel/water separator
- Depth sounder
- Ritchie compass
- AM/FM/CD/XM Satellite Radio w/Terk XM5 Antenna
- Danforth anchor w/chain and 120 ft. nylon rode.
- Navigation lights
- Anchor light
- Canvas console cover
- Canvas dinghy cover
- Coast guard safety equipment
- 2 Smoke alarms and 1 (one) CO monitor
- 75 lb. automatic CO2 engine room extinguisher system
- 35 lb. automatic CO2 generator room extinguisher system
- 10 lb. Halon 1211 extinguisher
- 17 Coast Guard approved PFD's
- Throwable flotation device
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 61' 0"
- LOA: 61' 0"
- BEAM: 18' 2"
- Engine(s): Detroit Diesel 8V92T1
- HP: 1440
- Fuel: 1200 gallons
- Water: 250 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Hatteras
- Model: 61 Cockpit Motor Yacht
Please call or email us with any questions.
275 River Street
North Weymouth, MA 02191
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!