Photo 1 of 23
<img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00251295_157.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00251296_211.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00251297_140.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00251298_227.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00251299_235.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00251300_196.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00251301_127.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00251302_315.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Over 100 thousand dollars was put into her recently, Wow is what you will say when you see all that was done to this remarkable boat, we should be calling her a complete refit. Her gelcoat shines like a 2 year old boat, 15 thousand dollars in new canvas from Goia, 18 thousand dollar davit, Bow & Stern Thruster, Faux teak in cockpit and Swim platform. Flat Screen TV's with a very high end Home Theater system, New Carpeting, Couches recovered, lot of custom interior work was done, you really and truly need to see this boat in person, New Washer Dryer Combo, The huge Flatscreen TV with a state of the art Home theater in the Salon and another one in the Aft Cabin deck that are controlled by a smart phone. Fusion Stereo, Owner was planning on full time live aboard, 4 new Air Conditioning Units, Aft Deck Hard Top option is 100x better than the soft top set up, New screens on windows really adds to living cruising space, New Windless, Fireplace! yes you read that right she has a fireplace, Complete compliment of updated electronics Garmin 4212 Touch Screen Plotter mounted in a Pod, 2kw Radar, Ray Marine Auto Pilot, Full size appliances make her a true live aboard or long distance cruiser, everything is huge on this boat, she is almost 48 LOA, over 15' beam, the VIP State rooms are huge, everything is big, Everywhere you look you will see upgrades and new items with state of the art replacements. Way too much to list it all, she has bullet proof Cummins 6CTA 450 Diamond Series engines that give her an honest 20 knot cruise while sipping fuel. New Hot water heater, New Carpeting on aft deck and bridge, new almost everything! If your serious you just found your boat. Please click on Full specs button for detailed info and more specs more pics to follow shortly, my pictures do not due her justice, you won't believe how the gelcoat shines and how every inch of this boat sparkles.
Price is Super Firm, No Exceptions.
Clean Late Model Trades Accepted
Direct Dial: 732-222-1844
Direct e mail: email@example.com
Please contact Charles Abruzzo at 732-222-1844
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 45' 0"
- Displacement: 35530 lbs
- BEAM: 15' 4"
- DRAFT: 4' 0"
- Engine(s): Cummins: 6CTA 450 Diamond Series
- Hours: 725
- HP: 430
- Fuel: 500 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Silverton
- Model: Silverton 453 Motor Yacht
Manufacturer Provided Description
The distinctive profile of the Silverton 453 Motor Yacht accentuates the innovative approach to providing a very spacious interior volume, without sacrificing exterior livability.
- Three full staterooms in a split plan offers complete owner privacy, and extensive guest or family quarters, complete with two heads - the owners' even has a tub. The interior is finished in rich fabrics and warm cherry woods, and is equipped with a stereo and television. Top of the line appliances are strategically placed in the Corian-covered galley. The chef has all the storage and space needed to cook for the family
- Above, the enlarged flybridge is reached from the innovative “SideWalk” bridge steps. Plenty of seating for all the crew is available, and space for mounting electronics is extensive. Excellent visibility enhances maneuvering, and a few steps down brings passengers to the enclosed aft deck. The aft deck is perfect for entertaining with its full wetbar, and direct access to both the main salon and aft swim platform.
Electronics / Navigation
- CD player
- TV set
- Navigation center
- DVD player
- Cockpit speakers
- Kohler 13.5kw Generator (Yanmar engine) in Soundshield
- 110VAC/12DC systems
- Parallel battery switch
- Charles battery charger
- (4) 8D starting batteries (New August 2014)
- New battery boxes
- 50 Amp shorepower system w/ 50' cord
- Glendenning Cablemaster
- wiring was redone by a ABYC certified marine electrician
Cummins 6CTA 450 Diamond Series Diesels (430hp)
ZF 2.476:1 transmissions
Engine start/stop switches and alarms
Engine room blowers
4 new Air conditioning units
Bilge pumps and engine blowers
Oil change system
- PSS dripless packing for shafts
- Sea strainers
- 4 blade 30 inch props, reconditioned
- Racor fuel water separators
- Seafire Halon fire system
- (3) Portable fire extinguishers
- VETUSr Bow thruster
- Vetus Stern Thruster
Please call or email us with any questions.
PO Box 327
Oceanport, NJ 07757
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!