Fort Lauderdale, FL
Photo 1 of 20
Completely Fish Rigged and Ready To Go!!
<img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00230797_154.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00230798_323.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00230799_115.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00230800_182.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00230801_222.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
This immaculate 35 Cabo Flybridge is completely fish rigged and ready to cruise. High quality is built into every aspect of this Cabo. Equipped with the preferred Cummins 540 HP diesels. Her two stateroom layout and convertible dinette will sleep six adults. Beautiful Teak cabinetry and ultraleather upholstery and Corian countertops reek high end workmanship. This vessel is extensively equipped and a must see to appreciate. Needs Nothing!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 35' 0"
- Displacement: 20000 lbs
- BEAM: 13' 0"
- Engine(s): Cummins QSC 8.3
- Hours: 590
- HP: 540
- Fuel: 400 gallons
- Water: 100 gallons
- Holding: 15 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Cabo
- Model: Cabo 35 Flybridge
This is a top shelf tournament fisherman with top shelf accommodation and craftsmanship. Two private staterooms and large head with separate shower stall. The comfortable salon features a large U-shape dinette/ settee. A fully equipped galley conveniently located on the same level as the main salon. Beautiful Teak cabinetry and Teak & Holly flooring throughout. The custom removable sculpture carpet is a beautiful added feature.
- The salon entertainment center features a Bose Surround Sound AM/FM/CD system w/ DVD, interfaced with the flat screen TV w/ Satellite TV receiver.
- Outside the salon door is where fishing action heats up!! The well designed cockpit features dual fish boxes with freezer plates in the port box. Transom livewell, (8) Eight tackle drawers, raw & freshwater washdowns, bait prep station, flush mount rod holders and padded gunwales provide a state of the art fishing platform. Up the ladder to the flybridge you command this machine from a perfect vantage point.
- Perfect visibility 360 degrees and protected by the custom pipewelders hardtop with enclosures all around. There is a bench seat forward of the console with storage below and additional storage in the brow. This vessel must be seen to appreciate. A complete electronics package complete this battlewagon.
(2) Two Fish box – one has freezer plates w/ pumps
Coaming bolsters pads
Transom livewell – 40 gallons
Raw water & Freshwater wash down
(8) Eight Tackle drawers
Custom swim ladder
Transom gate & transom door
(5) Flush mount rod holders
(6) Six rocket launcher rod holders
Courtesy lights under gunwales
130 sq ft. of cockpit
Large U-Shaped dinette/converts to double berth
Rod storage behind settee backrest
Clean storage below dinette seats
L-Shaped settee to port
Flat screen TV w/ Satellite receiver
Bose stereo system w/ DVD
Mini blinds all around
Stereo speakers – New
- Reverse cycle Marine Air – 16,000 BTU
- Ultra leather upholstery
- Teak & Holly cabin sole
- Custom high gloss dinette table / cover
- Recessed overhead lights
- Beautiful Teak cabinetry
- Custom sculptured carpet- removable
110 Volt GFCI outlet
AC/DC refrigerator / freezer
(2) Two burner electric stove, recessed w/ cover
Abundant storage above & below
Beautiful Teak cabinetry
Deep well sink
Electronics / Navigation
(2) Two E80 Raymarine Color GPS/Plotter/Radar/Sonar
Raymarine ST60 Digital Depth
Raymarine ST7001 Autopilot
Icom M602 VHF Radio
Icom M402 VHF Radio
Smart craft engine/vessel/monitors
Automatic fire extinguisher system
Twin Cummins diesels – 540 hp each
Freshwater cooled engines
Raycore fuel / filters
Molded fiberglass bilge liner
Emergency “crash” pump
Oil exchanger system
Fish box freezer compressor
Stainless steel steering wheel
Twin captain chairs
Electronic shift/throttle controls
Trim tab controls
High water alarm
Calrion AM/FM/CD stereo
- Custom pipewelders hardtop
- Enclosures – (4) Four sides - New in 2013
- Overhead courtesy lights
- (2) Two large storage drawers
- Stereo speakers & Sub woofer
- Bench seat forward of console w/ storage
- (3) Three storage compartments in brow
- Electronic box over helm
- (2) Two molded-in quartz flood lights
- (6) Six rod holder rocket launchers
- Custom outriggers
- Electrical System
- (2) Two 30-Amp shore power circuits
- 7.6 KW Westerbeke Genset
- (5) Five batteries
- 120/240 Volt AC system
- 12 VoltDC system
- Distribution panel
- Cabo custom wiring
- Bonding system
- Battery charger
Please call or email us with any questions.
850 East Lime St. #1772
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
Telephone: 727 942 4004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!