We specialize in the sale of damaged Yachts, Boats and more.
YachtSalvage.com / Certified Sales Inc., offers individuals, insurance companies, donation recipients, and marine and leisure lenders a complete liquidation brokerage service for yachts, boats, motor homes, campers, heavy equipment and general items in salvage condition, lender's collateral in default (repossessions) and classic brokerage.
Certified Sales has locations in Mendon, MA, in central New England, within the triangle of I-90 (Mass. Pike), Rte 146, and I-495 (Boston's outer belt) and Warwick, Rhode Island, less than 40 minutes from Newport by land or sea and one hour from Boston. Our Warwick office, easily reached by I-95, 4 miles from Providence T.F. Green Airport and right on Narragansett Bay, provides protected deep-water dockage and storage for larger vessels and provides full brokerage service for yachts through out the Northeast.
Why choose Certified Sales Inc?
Certified Sales, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in the industry with expertise and equipment capabilities to:
|1. Aid in investigation and stabilizing salvage, and aid in repossession of lenders' collateral assets.
2. Provides competitive transport services with a fleet of specialized marine transport equipment along with air ride vans for equipment transport. (Licensed I.C.C. contract carrier) within the continental United States and Canada.
3. Provides appraisal and/or survey service and condition reports with glossy photographs and/or digital images.
4. Conducts effective multimedia advertising programs and marketing nationally.
5. Offer reconditioning and cleaning services, where applicable.
6. Expert in preparation of legal transfer documents in accordance with State title requirements, U.S. Coast Guard regulations, and tax laws.
7. Maintain and provide complete records to appropriately support deficiency recovery procedures.
8. Provide necessary safeguards for storage.
9. Create the auction-like atmosphere to expedite sales with maximum return.
10. Certified Sales, Inc. is fully insured and bonded. With over $1,000,000 in bonds, you're secure working with Certified Sales, Inc.
11. We have a strong presence on the World Wide Web, including several specialized websites ranked in the top of their fields and technologies.
12. Use Certified Sales and your company will receive the highest returns on your assets.
In Summary: We have the proven ability to provide a high exposure; low overhead specialized marketing environment to dispose of your salvage, collateral, assets, and privately owned items in the most efficient and timely manner possible.
Certified Sales Inc is a family owned and operated business. Certified Sales, Inc. has a close working relationship with C.E.A. Sales Inc. CSI President Ronald A. Bethel and sons, Robert and Brian, have combined over 50 years of hands-on experience. They have the knowledge, experience and expertise to serve all of your transportation, asset recovery and resale needs.