This Endeavour 44 TrawlerCat offers spacious comfort, great fuel economy, and speed when you need it.
OWNER WANTS HER SOLD AND WILL PAY UP TO $25,000 TO TRANSPORT THE YACHT TO HER NEW HOME AND/OR TO UPGRADE THE ELECTRONICS. ANY REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
OWNER WILL ALSO ENTERTAIN TRADING BOAT FOR A CLASS-A RV.
This Endeavour 44 TrawlerCat is just the right boat for entertaining and cruising with family and friends:
• 3 staterooms, widely separated for privacy and comfort
• 2 bathrooms, with one dedicated to master stateroom
• Comfortable salon settee and fold-out teak table offers dining for 8
• Fold-out teak cockpit table offers dining for 5 more
• Entertainment center with large flat-screen TV and AM/FM/CD Stereo
• Open design, connecting salon with galley, provides roomy area for guests and cooks to socialize.
• Propane grill on aft deck
• Ample refrigeration with 7.5 cu. ft. side-by-side galley refrigerator/freezer and separate ice-maker in salon
• Lots of storage including one utility room with cabinets & washer-dryer
She offers functionality that experienced boaters appreciate:
• Propellers protected in tunnels
• Exceptional stability with wide hulls and low center of gravity.
• Large windshields with panels that tilt upward allowing airflow through cockpit
• On rainy days, you’re looking through clear glass with windshield wipers and not struggling to see through clear plastic and raindrops
• Wide deck with solid stainless steel rails make maneuvering around the boat safe and easy
• Genset with sound enclosure is placed far aft to isolate engine noise from interior space.
• 2500 Watt inverter provides AC for when you seek silence while on the hook and to decrease fuel consumption.
• Engine rooms opens up wide making engines very accessible for maintenance
• Hydraulic davits and swim platforms at stern of hulls make launching and boarding a tender a breeze. No need to take the motor on and off. You’ll find yourself overnighting on-the-hook more often, because its easy.
Professionally maintained by one company since new; all maintenance records have been retained. Boat has been inspected and maintained on a regular basis.