New Bilge Pumps – 11/11
Shaft Aligned – 11/11
Exhaust Reconditioned – 11/11
Engine Mounts Serviced – 11/11
Turbo Rebuilt – 11/11
Bottom Reconditioned and Painted – 7/12
Prop Speed applied to running gear – 11/11
Propeller Balanced 11/11
Zincs replaced – 11/11
New Battery Box
3 New D Cell Batteries – 11/11
12v System Reconfigured for 3 Batteries / Each battery seperate functions
(Battery #1 controls Bowthruster and Engine Start)
(Battery #2 controls Stern Thruster)
(Battery #3 controls House)
All injectors adjusted or replaced, turbo rebuilt and serviced along with engine exhaust.
VESEL WALK THROUGH
Vessel may be boarded from large swim platform w/boarding ladder or from side deck. A sliding transom door leads to over-sized cockpit. Pilot House/ Salon is entered through double opening doors.
To Starboard in the Pilot House is a stainless steel sink and refrigerator with counter top, drawers and cabinet for storage. - Forward to Starboard is the complete Helm with clear 360 degree visibility, there is a large Settee that seats 4 with storage below and engine room access through a small hatch. The entire Salon florr is also a hatch with easy access to the entire engine room.
The forward cabin has full standing headroom with a complete head with a recently updated brand new electric head and stall shower to Starboard and galley to Port. The galley includes a two burner electric stove, refridgerator and microwave.
A Double berth occupies the aft section of the cabin with storage below. The Forward section has a Dinette that seats 4-6 comfortably, and converts to a double sized berth.
There is ample light and ventilation below with 5 opening ports, and an opening overhead hatch.
The large dinette forward converts to queen size bed. Extra lockers are found outboard for additional storage. A full size head to starboard with separate shower stall. Galley to port. Double sized berth mid cabin under pilothouse with numerous drawers and lockers. Second refrigerator and sink in pilothouse with settee opposite.
* (2) Double sized berths below (1 is converted from dinette)
* Large Head w/ Stall Shower - Brand New Electric Head - Holding tank, Shower sump and new Faucet.
* Dinette seats 4-6 (converts to berth)
* Numerous hanging lockers, storage lockers,storage below forward berth drawer storage
* (5) opening ports below, (1) opening overhead Hatch
* New Removable carpet - Pilot House and Forward cabin
* Full standing headroom - Forward cabin, Head, Pilot House
* (2) 12v fans
Pilot House - Salon
The Pilot House is the command center of the vessel - it contains the Helm, Helm seat, a second refrigerator, sink, and Settee for guests. The Pilot House is completely enclosed but offers excellent ventilation through a forward opening window, and sliding windows to Port and Starbd - The aft double doors can be closed for comfort or securing the vessel, or opened to give a completely open area from the Pilot House into the Cockpit. There is complete 360 degree view from the Pilot House through over-sized glass windows which have all been treated with V Coat Film to obtain maximum cabin comfort.
The center floor of the Pilot House lifts for complete engine access, and is supported in the up position with new hydraulic pistons - Stairs also lead down for easy access to the engine room.
* Complete helm station
* 360 Degree Views
* Large Glass windows - Opening forward, Port, and Starbd for ventilation
* Refrigerator and Sink with pressurized hot/cold water
* Floor lights for night time safety NEW
* Removable carpet NEW
* Floor lifts for engine access
Vessel has a Galley below in Forward cabin, PLUS sink and second refrigerator in Pilot House.
* Electric cooktop
* Refrigerator - 12volt and 110AC in lower galley
* SS sink with pressurized hot/cold water
* Storage drawers, cabinets, shelves
Electrical - Electronics
Well organized AC-DC panel with full circuit breakers is located in the Forward cabin - Panel is easy to access right at the foot of the stairway to the cabin - Panel also tilts open for access to all wiring - Electronics located at the Helm for easy use while under way. Breaker Panel completely restored and serviced.
* (3) 8-D Flood cell batteries, rewired with new position swtiches 11/11
* Battery charger
* Complete AC-DC Electric Panel 11/11
* Garmin GPS 740 NEW
* Furuno Color Fish Finder - Depth Sounder
* Depth instruments
* West marine VHF radio NEW
* Azimut Electronic Digital Compass
* Separate High water alarm in bilge
* Stereo with AM-FM and CD player & MP3 Hookup NEW
* Inside and Outside speaker systems NEW
* 406 MH EPIRP
* Rudder Angle Indicator NEW
Vessel has a large - Uncluttered - Engine room. Pilot house floor lifts for easy access to the engine room. Owner can easily service the engine from a standing position. The engine room also offers easy access to all systems, and has room for additional storage.
* Cummins "Diamond Series" 450 HP ( 1085 hours)
* Single lever Morse engine control
* Bow Thruster with helm control
* Stern Thruster with Helm control BRAND NEW 9/12
* Horizon Electric Anchor Windlass control at helm ( up and down)
* Trim Tab controls at helm
* Dual automatic bilge pumps
* Manual bilge pump in cockpit
* Live bait well sea water pump
Every item listed below has been replaced, added or rebuilt within November 2011 - August 2012.
New CruiseAir 16000 BTU A/C NEW 11/11
Trim Tab Hydraulic Cylinders Replaced 11/11
Swim Platform Supports removed, reinforced and rebidded 11/11
New Rear Stern Thruster and Control Purchased and Installed 8/12
New Cockpit Lights and Wiring 11/11
Windshield Wiper Motors all Replaced New 11/11
All Instrument Lights Replaced 11/11
New Garmin GPS 740 11/11
New VHF Radio
New Rudder Angle Indicator 11/11
New Electric Head 11/11
New Wiring to Windlass Installed 11/11
New Battery Shutoff Switches 11/11
New Cockpit Bench Seat and Cover
New Cockpit Awning
Hull and Deck
The Albin Tournament series is a well designed, strong vessel in the "Downeaster" style. She a an extremely spacious vessel designed for cruising or serious offshore fishing. The hull shows like a new vessel with her recently Awl-Gripped flag blue paint -
Her over-sized cockpit can easily accommodate all of your fishing needs, or provide open space for cruising. She has (3) built in self draining fish boxes in the floor that can also be used for storage. There are 6 rod holders along the cockpit coming. Two large storage compartments along the stern as well as a 45 gal live bait well. - She also has lots of drawer storage to either side of the Pilot House doors
A large swim platform with opening transom door compliments this spacious cockpit.
Wide walk around decks on either side of the Pilot house allow for easy and safe access to the forward deck.
* Recent - Flag Blue - Awlgripped hull
* Huge open cockpit
* Swim platform
* Wide walk around decks
* Double access doors to Pilot house
* Outriggers and rod holders in cockpit coming
* 45 Gal Live bait well
* Hot/cold stern shower
* Removable fish cutting board with overboard drain
* Bruce Anchor with 180 all chain rode on Anchor roller
* Emergency manual bilge pump in cockpit
* Salt water wash-down in cockpit
* Recessed courtesy lights in cockpit and Pilot House
Owners personal belongings
Brand New Custom Built Cockpit Bench Seating 11/11
Brand New Medium Blue Carpet Throughout Vessel 11/11
V-Cool Window Film on all Windows 11/11
Brand new Sinks and Faucets throughout (3) 11/11
New Upholstery 11/11
New Bomar Hatch with Screen and Cover 11/11
New Stereo and Speakers CD with MP3 hookup 11/11
New Reading Lights 11/11
* Denotes new items unless otherwise stated.
This vessel has been completely restored to truly like new condition, maintained to prestine standards by a knowledgable boat owner with an "open checkbook".