Photo 1 of 22
<img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00223858_317.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00223859_112.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00223860_205.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00223861_290.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00223862_211.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00223863_326.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00223864_246.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
This is the 380 you have been looking for !
New Canvas, Newer ElectronincsFurling Mainsail, Air Conditioning
Overall She's a " 10 ", As nice as you can find!
Fresh Water Model, Shown only by Appointment
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 38' 0"
- LOA: 38' 0"
- LWL: 32' 4"
- BEAM: 12' 4"
- DRAFT: 5' 6"
- Engine(s): Westerbeke 42B4 diesel
- Hours: 780
- HP: 42
- Water: 75 gallons
- Holding: 34 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Catalina
- Model: Catalina 380
Ultraleather interior upholstery, medium green, excellent condition.
Interior woodwork in excellent condition.
Electronics / Navigation
- Brand new Raymarine e7 Chartplotter mounted at helm and networked to instrument system, Sept 2014.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata speed/depth display mounted at helm.
- Raymarine ST60 Wind display system mounted at helm.
- Raymarine S3G autopilot course computer with gyro-stabilized course-keeping ability (upgraded from original ST5000).
- Raymarine Wireless Smartcontroller remote control for autopilot.
- - ICOM DSC VHF radio, w/cockpit RAM mike installed at helm, data connection to chartplotter for DSC L/L.
- - Jensen DV2007 Stereo system w/AM/FM/CD/DVD/Aux/iPod capability with iPod connector cord. New 2008.
- - Bose speakers (two) in main saloon
- - Bose all-weather speakers (two) in cockpit, replaced w/new 2013.
- - Snake River Electronics tank quantity monitoring system, monitors 3 fresh water tanks and 1 holding tank, new 2009.
VC Tar epoxy barrier coat (applied by original dealer when new).
- VC-17 bottom paint.
- Minor keel scrapes repaired/faired/epoxy coated (professionally done); 2012.
Sails and Rigging
harleston Spar furling mainsail mast, standard height.
- Two genoa halyards.
- Single spinnaker halyard.
- Catalina mainsail (original), vertical battens added 2010.
- Catalina 155% genoa (original), UV cover replaced 2010.
- Backstay adjuster.
- Custom SS bobstay added from stem plate to anchor roller to reinforce anchor roller. Can be used as attach point for asymmetrical spinnaker.
- Traveler updated to C387-style with lines led below/inside dodger, 2014.
- All lines led back to cockpit.
- Edson pedestal w/compass, 42” Destroyer wheel with padded leather cover.
- Schaeffer 3100 roller furler for genoa
- 35lb CQR Anchor; 106’ 5/16 chain; 120’ 3-strand nylon rode.
- Maxwell 800 electric windlass.
- Canvas: dodger with removable side panels; bimini; connector. Sail view windows in dodger & bimini. All isenlass panels have removable protective covers.
- Captain Navy Sunbrella. All stainless steel frame and attachments, no soft strapping. All new 2014.
Check out other listings from Sail Place Inc
38' Island Packet
Please call or email us with any questions.
3003 Lake Shore Dr
Muskegon, MI 49441
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!