High Gloss Teak Wood interior throughout. Designer salon window treatments consisting of white and blue striped fabric and teak wood blinds angled into curved pilasters.
Elegant Master Stateroom is port side with queen sized berth, hanging closet and private head. Features Imported white Matelasse fabric with coordinating headboard and decorative standard shams. Exclusive Frette linens of intense blue pima cotton with navy embroidery, custom fitted to berth and includes custom fitted mattress pad.
Aft bunk room is outfitted with fully upholstered navy Sunbrella berths with unique "sleep system" sleeping bags with easily removable Ralph Lauren linens.
Upgraded audio/visual system, Surround system, 200 disc CD/DVD changer, two zone control, multiple DSS Receivers.
Recently upgraded TV Packages in Master Stateroom & Salon.
Forward stateroom split berths are fully upholstered with navy Sunbrella.
Upgraded wall covering in all three heads to enhance decor scheme with chrome nautical style towel bars.
- Fixed chrome swing arm lamps in Master Stateroom
- Fixed chrome swing arm lamps in Salon
- Wall Washer Art Lights in Master Stateroom
- Upgraded companionway handrail from standard
- Upgraded electrical switch plates to polished chrome
- Upgraded Head Towel bars
- Art Lights above aft bulkhead in Master stateroom
- Polished Stainless Steel sinks in head vanities and salon bar
- Two Chrome dinette pedestals
- Vinyl maple with teak inlay flooring in heads, galley and dinette areas
- Salon carpet runner
- Custom hi-gloss wood with contrasting teak inserts and trim dinette and salon cocktail table
- Custom cedar shelves provided in master stateroom and VIP hanging lockers
- Acrylic holders, liquor, dishware, glassware, dividers
- Custom design aft facing sofa with full stowage base upholstered in aniline dyed navy leather with contrasting white slip covered cushions
- Teak folding Director’s chair upholstered with blue simulated leather
- Navy leather upholstered dinette cushions with contrasting inserts of intense blue fabric with double welting topstitching
- Upgraded head vanity cabinets teak wood
- Upgraded lower galley cabinets teak wood
- Wine Cooler in Lieu of Dishwasher
- Robertson AP20 Autopilot with RFC35 fluxgate compass and RPU80 drive unit
- SEA 235R single side band radio with antenna
- 2 Icom 127 VHF's on flibridge with Shakespeare antennas and remote speakers
- 3 Furuno RD 30 Speed/depth
- Icom M45 VHF with Shakespeare antenna and integrated readouts for speed, depth and GPS on tuna tower.
- 2 On Deck Live Wells
- Cockpit Riggedwith 12/24 V Electric Reels Port & Starboard
- Teak Chair rail and wainscoating on inboard and aft bulkhead in master stateroom
- Two additional Bornar hatches in foredeck
- Murray Products all teak helm chair in Flybridge, 4” aluminum pedestals
- Rupp angled rod holders in each pilaster with drains tied to common drain system
- Air horns to be mounted in flybridge cowl within an interior fiberglass box with three discharge vents hidden in feature stripe
- Eskimo Ice shaved ice system with discharge in transom mounted fish box
- Bow Pulpit & Windlass
Twin Cat 3412 E 1400 hp 4,000 hours
Twin Kohler 17kw installed in 2014
12.8 ft Dinghy with Yahama 15hp motor (2010)
1000 lbs davit (2010)
Lewmar 3500 lbs windlass with 600 ft rope n chain (2010)
600 lbs per day ice maker
800 gpd water maker
cockpit bait tank & bait pumps
transom bait n ice storage
2 x 12" Garmin touch screen radar, fish finder & gps combination (2010)
1 x 15" Raymarine chartplotter & fish finder combination (2010)
1 x 5" Raymarine wind speed meter (2010)
1 x 7" Simrad auto pilot
1 x 23" LED GPS/Radar/Sounder repeater in cockpit
1 x Salon LED TV and sound system
Flybridge table & forward enclosures (2010)
2 x spot/flood light (2010)
Tuna tower & control station
Rupp outrigger & centre rigger with electric reels
Deck railing - west coast style