Photo 1 of 5
Glasspar Seafair Sedan…Owned by a Movie Star!!!
17.6’ Glasspar Seafair Sedan 1959
With thousands of improvements, she is a restoration masterpiece! This boat is a classic and was previously owned by John Agar. He was mostly known for his films starring alongside John Wayne and as the 1st husband of Shirley Temple. A wave of nostalgia will sweep over you the moment you take her for a ride.
She was showcased in the lobby of the Los Angeles Boat Show! The owner has spent years renovating this classic design and he has spared no expense in perfecting every detail…
• Removing the Cabin
• Re-glassing the Spars & Bow
• Rebuilding the Floor
• The Engines were disassembled & rebuilt
• Sandblasted & Painted with LP
• Powder coated & sprayed with a bed liner material
• Primed & painted 5 times with a custom polyurethane
• Flawless wood finish
• Cable steering replaced with a Hydraulic System
• Custom 47 gallon aluminum fuel cell
• Hot rod famed craftsman Benny Gonzalez crafted the interior from tweed material with Glasspar logos embroidered in
• New Gaffrig II gauges and bezels
Call (773.992.6652) to schedule a viewing today!
Passenger Capacity: 8
Model: Seafair Sedan
Category: Cuddy Cabins
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Number of Engines: 2
Engine Year: 1958
Engine Make: Johnson
Hours: 267 (78 Engine hours since it was rebuilt)
Make: FE Trailers
ENSIGN International Yacht Sales
1450 Harbor Island Drive, Suite 203
San Diego, CA 92101
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: Glasspar
- Model: Seafair Sedan
- Length: 17' 6"
- Engine(s): Johnson
Please call or email us with any questions.
1450 Harbor Island Drive 203
San Diego, CA 92101
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!