The spacious Aft Deck offers comfortable seating with a beautiful custom high gloss teak table with inlays that extends the length of the settee and has two fold down leaves and a custom table cloth. To port is a s/s ladder with teak steps to the flybridge. There are acrylic doors for entry to each sidedeck, both port & starboard. Above an integrated storage locker to starboard is an electric push-button to open the Electric Freeman sliding entry door to the salon. In the cockpit, to starboard is a s/s LNG BBQ grill in an integrated fiberglass cabinet.
Transom door in cockpit Electric Freeman sliding entry door to the salon Swim platform, molded FRP, recessed teak Swim ladder, fold-up, s/s with teak Engine room access via aft cockpit w/ s/s teak ladder
(2) Deck hatch to lazarette Cockpit Hot/Cold Shower w/ retractable hose Courtesy Lights, 24V Teak Decking Dinghy cleats, pop-up from swim platform, s/s Scuppers w/ s/s screens, piped out thru transom at boot top Cabinet to port in the cockpit with s/s sink & storage
Upper & Lower Berths Hanging Locker Storage
Locker Ensuite Head & Shower
Emergency watertight door to engine room
Access door from side deck
Anchor chain locker, self draining Anchor platform, FRP w/ pulpit, double s/s rollers Anchor windlass, chain rode, hydraulic, dual station w/ remote Searchlight, remote-controlled Bulwark caps, teak Chocks & Mooring Cleats, s/s Deck fillers, diesel fuel/water & waste pump out Decking is painted non-skid on fwd & side decks Engine room vents, Delta-T Flagstaff Holders, bow & stern Flagstaffs, teak, bow & stern Foredeck lockers, port & stbd Foredeck settee w/ storage underneath Freshwater & saltwater washdowns, inside fwd deck locker Grab rails, s/s Portuguese Bridge w/ access door Rail gates & bulwark doors (2)
Rub Rail Safety rails on main deck Skylight hatches w/ screens & blinds in cabins Vents for fuel & water tanks
(2) 6-person Liferafts with cradles on Hard Top Safety package with life jackets, flares, 10 fire extinguishers, life rings, bell, fenders, boothooks, etc.
(2) 20kW Northern Lights Generators (stb 1028hrs / pt 1325hrs) Trace SW4024MC2 Inverter Lifeline AGM Batteries Battery Condition Indicator Battery Switch, disconnect Battery switch, emergency paralleling w/ momentary switch
(2) MasterVolt Battery Chargers, (1) 12V & (1) 24V BEP Marine 24V-12V Converter Exhaust/Water Separators Shorepower inlet, 125/250 50-amp aft
(2) Glendinning Cablemaster w/ 75' cable Shorepower inlet & cables, fwd, AC, 50-amp 120/240V Kahlenberg Dual Trumpet Air Horn Alternator, each engine 24V Ammeters, AC DC Converters (2), 24-12V Bonding System Carbon Monoxide Detector (5) Rudder angle indicator Indicator light, holding tank Isolation transformer Tank gauges for fuel & water, 12V Centroid w/ Computank display Alarm & Indicators System, dual station with Engine low oil pressure, high coolant temp, bilge pumps on, high bilge water, gen on, loss of cooling water, eng rm lights on, laz lights on AC/DC Distribution Panels Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Engine room blowers, 24V Engine room lights, 24V Engine room lights, fluorescent, 120V Engine Gauges & Instrumentation electronic, digital Navigation lights, 24V Engine Start/Stop, 3 stations Freshwater System pressurized Second 24V DC freshwater pump Helm Outlet, 12V at each station Holding tanks & grey water tank, discharge pump 24V
TV/Phone inlet & cables, fore & aft Telephone outlets Icemaker, 110V 60Hz Washer & Dryer 220V Water Heater, 2 ea. 220V Windshield Wipers, (3) 24V w/ speed control, auto parking & washers 4 Security Cameras – 1 in eng rm & 3 outside (monitors in PH & FB)
ELECTRONICS AND NAVI
BOSE Lifestyle 35 Stereo with Surround Sound, DVD/CD/VCD, speakers & sub woofer.
LOWER HELM 2 Furuno Nav Net with 72 mile radar 6.5 open array 2 Nauticomp 15" screens A15 Furuno Universal 150 Icom VHF Naiad Marine Bow Thruster Maxwell Windlass control 12 Volt Receptacle Naiad Marine Stabilizers Control ITT Searchlight Mariner Night vision B&G Wind, Speed, Depth Indicators Alarm Panel Computank 5 Fuel Tanks, 1 water Fuel Transfer Simrad AP 26 Auto pilot Sat Phone System KVH Sat TV
ENGINE/ MECHANICAL E
T/1550hp Caterpillar C-30 Diesel Engines w/Warranty Drip pans under engines CAT MPD Engine Monitoring System Power-assisted hydraulic steering Twin Disc EC300 Transmission with remote engine & thruster controls Engine controls, single lever throttle & gear shift controls, dual station, electronic Naiad electronic 254 Stabilizer System Hydraulic Bow Thruster Racor Fuel Filter System Fuel tanks, FRP, baffled Fuel Manifold System with Transfer Pump, 110/220V Fuel Polishing Transfer System
(2) VDO Rudder Indicators, 12V Engine raw water intake strainers
Engine room sound insulation Engine room freshwater faucet Gas/Water Separator installed on gen's exhaust system Exhaust system, seawater cooled w/ muffler Water tanks, s/s, painted (350 gal) Village Marine 1600gpd Watermaker (67gph)
(7) Automatic Bilge Pumps, 24V
(2) Manual Bilge Pumps Seacocks on all thru-hulls below waterline Groco Safety Seacocks on engine raw water inlets Ball valve on thru-hull above waterline, bronze Propellers, dynamically balanced Rudders, cast bronze Struts, bronze w/ rubber bearings Shafts, high tensile Temet Shaft logs with dripless shaft seals Fire Extinguisher w/ engine shut-downs, damper controls & override control Extensive Spare Parts & Fluid Inventory Engine room access soft patch from salon First Aid Kits Audible Alarms for bilge pumps, inc. high water alarms & pumps if they run for more than 5 minutes. Alarm sounds in PH & can be heard on FB.
New Flybridge Enclosure, 01/2010 EZ2CY Aft New 01/2010 Novurania 335DL Dinghy w/ 60hp Yamaha 4-stroke engine Davit, electro-hydraulic 1,500-lb. w/ hydraulic rotation, 24V control Reinforcements, integral for dinghy chocks Non-skid decking, Awlgrip paint Door to pilothouse, s/s hinged with latches Locker w/ icemaker & sink Steering Wheel, s/s
(2) STIDD adjustable Helmseat Radar arch Railing around flybridge windshield, s/s Venturi Windshields Safety rails all round, s/s L-Settee with Teak Table (s/s pedestal) Speakers from Boze system FRP hardtop for Flybridge Ladder to hardtop New Cushions 2009 2 KVH Domes 2 Viking 6 Man on Flybridge Hard top
To port is the raised dinette with teak table & settee and to starboard is a sea lock door for entry to and from the side deck and bow.
Bow Thruster controls Compass with light Electronic circuit breaker panel Overhead electronics console, teak Electronics equipment dash finished in Ultraleather Freeman sliding door to side deck STIDD Helmseat with Ultraleather Steering console Steering wheel with teak rim Full instrumentation panel File cabinet drawer Staircase to FB w/ lighted teak steps Staircase to lower deck w/ lighted steps
The galley features an electric storage cabinet that raises and lowers over the forward countertop.
(4) Refrigerator & (2) Freezer Sub-Zero Drawers Electric Oven & Stovetop Exhaust Blower, 24V Microwave & Convection Oven Dishwasher 120VAC 60Hz Corian Countertops w/ back splash guard Sink w/ Grohe single lever swivel faucet and Corian covers Overhead teak locker Teak Locker w/ adjustable shelves Trash Compactor Condiment Locker Garbage Disposal
The Salon has an L-shaped settee with storage below to port and 2 teak oval coffee table with compass rose inlay. There are two barrel chairs starboard. There is a pop-up mechanism for the LCD Flatscreen TV aft & to starboard, just forward of the bar liquor cabinet & icemaker.
The Master Stateroom is located below and amidship. This Stateroom is spacious and features a walkaround king berth with storage below, (2) teak nightstands, reading lamps, teak bookcase, bureaus with numerous storage drawers, settee to starboard, built-in safe, escape hatch to galley area, TV with DirecTV receiver and Stereo with single CD in a teak door cabinet & (1)
pair of speakers, phone outlet, large teak-framed mirror on back of walk-in teak closet door, a custom vanity with flip-up top/mirror and an ensuite head & shower. The teak hanging locker in the Master Stateroom is a walk-in with cedar-lined interior and overhead lighting. The Master Head has a Corian countertop, sink with Grohe faucet, Headhunter head system, stall shower, teak-framed mirrors and linen closets & drawers.
The VIP Guest Stateroom is forward and has a centerline island berth with storage below and steps up to the berth on both port & starboard; reading lamps; emergency hatch/vent with blind & screen; teak hanging locker with cedar-lined interior, overhead lighting and hinged louvered door; plenty of storage drawers; and an ensuite head and shower.
The Guest Stateroom is to port in between the Master & VIP Staterooms. This stateroom has 3 custom single berths inboard with over and under bunks. Top bunk folds down to make a sofa arrangement. This cabin has its own head with Corian countertop, basin and shower. Grohe single lever faucet and a large locker & cabinets
This sensational yacht is the largest and most luxurious of all Grand Banks yachts! The custom layout features 3 private staterooms & separate crews quarters, all with ensuite heads. She is extensively equipped for long distance cruising & liveaboard and features an interior appointed exclusively with the utmost of cruising comfort in mind!
Name Reserved. Owners' and crews' personal belongings.
Specifications are provided for informational purposes only. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent/s to confirm such details piror to purchase. Vessel subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice. Seller's personal effects are not included in sale of vessel.