97' FERRETTI CUSTOM LINE
Photo 1 of 15
- Low Hours
- Full time captain and crew
- Sleeps up to 10 guests plus crew
- Huge flybridge with hardtop over helm and lounge
Her smooth silhouette and interior styling are the product of uncompromising expertise by in-house designers and engineers. Every aspect of this Ferretti has been carefully considered, resulting in a craft that is both modern and sophisticated. Magnificent views can be enjoyed through the beautifully designed panoramic windows in all of the guest cabins.
Plotter - Furuno GD 1920
Radar - Furuno FR 1944
GPS - Furuno
Autopilot - Simrad series AP50
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: FERRETTI CUSTOM LINE
- Length: 97' 0"
- Max Height: 0
- LOA: 97' 0"
- LWL: 80.0833' 0"
- BEAM: 23.1666' 0"
- DRAFT: 5.8333' 0"
- Engine(s): 16V 2400
- Fuel: 0 gallons
- Water: 0 gallons
- Holding: 0 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
Fresh water maker
Shore power inlet
Sleeps a total of 10 guests in 5 double cabin: Full beam master cabin on main deck ensuite, 2 x double VIP cabins both ensuite and 2 x twin guest cabins both ensuite and with an extra pullmans bed. Accommodation for 6 crew.
List of Options
- Additional Fresh Water Tank 800 lt
- Tropical Air Conditioning in saloon & all cabins
- Stern Thruster 50 Hp Hydraulic Double Propeller
- Lights: Optical fiber submerged at stern (2 couples)
- Lights: Optical fiber sub. Under windows (2 couples)
- Davit for bow door
- Hydro massage Bathtub on fly bridge
- Teak on the fly bridge
- Wine cooler fitted in saloon unit
- Pullman bed in guest cabins
- Big Master shower near the window
- Dimmer in cockpit
- Dimmer Light main deck
- Rubbing strake: Stainless steel for spoiler & Hull
- Jet ski: setting on the fly bridge (with cradle, etc.)
- Preparation for housing JET SKI in the garage-Export documents outside EEC
- Additional gangway remote control
- Bathroom: deletion of bidet each, centered WC Cleats
- Control station in the cockpit (fixed with cover)
- Conversion of crew dining area into additional bed
- Curtains: electrical raising for lower deck (4 cabins)
- Curtains electrical raising for main deck
- Curtains electrical raising for master cabin
- Davit with gross loading 800 kg. -diff-
- Dimmer light lower deck -Flap angle: indicator on fly bridge
- Fridge in the cockpit front open
- Grill Gaggenau on fly
- Helm seat on the fly: electrical type
- Lighting rod beneath the bed -each-
- Lighting rod on external ceiling main deck
- Removable hand rail on the upper deck at stern
- Porthole's mosquito’s net
- Socket: external watertight 220v type
- Spare kit for engines MTU 2400 CR
- Spare kit for kohler generator 40000 W
- Spare oil kit
- Towels heater for the bathroom
- Wooden flooring in the saloon
- Antenna empty dome for M9 for symmetry on roll-bar -Antenna TV SAT KVH M9 with std. receiver in salon
- Autopilot Simrad C.U. AP50/AP51 "I.M.O"
- Autopilot Simrad series AP50 "I.M.O" W-Mark - diff-
- Autopilot Simrad Tiller NFU S10 -DVD reader multi area
- Echosounder forward looking Interphase V90 color
- EPIRB emergency locator with ACR GPS
- Loudspeakers add. HQ amplificated w/ remote for ext.
- Radar Furuno FR 1944 B.Box Navnet with open array 4 ft. 6 Kw
- Radar plotter repeater Furuno GD 1920 con display LCD 10.4"
- Socket Docking Station for I-POD MAC audio/video/pwr
- Shower walls in Marble
- Lighting rod beneath the bed - addition 2 -Socket: external watretight - addition
- Autopilot Simrad Tiller - Addition 3
- Loudspeakers add: HQ Amplificated with remote for ext - Addition 3
Check out other listings from Neff Yacht Sales
164' Philip Zepter Y
Please call or email us with any questions.
777 SE 20th Street Suite 100
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!