Newport, Rhode Island
Photo 1 of 44
- Layout: Main deck with master cabin (5 Cabin Version) Electrical system:110V/60HZ Engines:MTU2400hp Full US Package General: Aft passerelle RINA Certification TRAC Stabilizers Hydraulic bow thruster 60hp with tube screen Cruise Air air conditioning system Launching and recovery system for tender in garage Launching and recovery system for one jet ski in garage Aft passerelle with solid larger removable handrails on both sides Water maker Indromar MC2 Duplex (68 gph) A/C spare pump (not installed) All piping to be CuNi9010 in lieu of standard MTU engines warning system Haman black water system Fuel depurator ALFA LAVAL MIB303 Hot water for the foredeck washing hose Converter 220V-110V/50Hz-60Hz (SAE 35 KVA) in engine room Castoldi 17' Jettender Lighted name on transom and both sides of the roll bar in back lit stainless steel Engineroom/garage layout modification Two shore power inlets with TV and telephone inlets on bow
- External Layout: Blue metallic hull including transom with 15cm line along the hull in white with transparent painting at the waterline External mirrored windows Pair of midship cleats, 4 total per side ACR 600 searchlight on superstructure on bow of the flybridge with controls at in wheelhouse and fly bridge console Ocean Led underwater lights, (9), 3 on transom and 3 each side Pair of pop up cleats on swim platform One additional fixed cleat on each side wing of swim platform U Shaped safety handrails on swim platform, 8 Custom swim ladder Custom engraved chrome thresholds at 4 boarding gates with the vessel name Vivere External teak details-all varnished high gloss finishing (cap rail,tables, bar top, BBQ cover, teak trim around jacuzzi edge Folding teak chairs, 4, fly bridge Royal Botania chairs, 9, fly bridge Royal Botania chairs, 7 in aft cockpit 1" stainless steel rail on fiberglass gunnel along the hull and cigar tubes Sun bathing cushions on the super structure with up/down headrests and handrails Aft Cockpit: Aft cockpit floor in custom teak deck design pattern Icemaker in the bar cabinet Custom TV recess in bow bulkhead above bar cabinet with swiveling system and fiberglass door to cover the TV recess
- Flybridge: Pair of spotlights flushmounted on the aft flybridge lighting the swim platform Teak on the entire flybridge floor U line Stainless steel 2115 icemaker and 2115R refrigerator in bar in lieu of standard Jacuzzi tub with separate hot water, upgraded jets and handrail Strong teak grating Jacuzzi cover with folding head rests in three sections Chaise lounges (2) and coffee tables (2) not fixed Marble bar top Swiveling bar stools with back rest, self parking, (3)with stainless steel pedestals and bases
- Internal layout: Custom contemporary decor Woods: Cherrywood and burlwood, matte finish, lacquered wood throughout the vessel Accessories: All in polished chrome Inner spring mattresses in all cabins including crew cabins
- Floors: Carpet in main salon Marble behind bar in main salon Cherry staircase to wheelhouse Cherry staircase to lower deck Varnished teak and holly floor wheelhouse to fly bridge Main deck cooridor, main deck lobby and lower deck lobby in custom marble Cabins in carpet Heads in custom marble Galley, crew mess, stairway to crew mess and cooridor in crew mess in Amitco Crew cabins in carpet
- Curtains: Roman shades and venetian blinds throughout the vessel
- Wheelhouse: Longer sofa to the console Foot rests in stainless steel for the seats Chart table and storage with (2) drawers Standard chart table
- Video cameras circuits connected to the monitors in the wheel house and crew quarters placed throughout the vessel Digital videorecorder connected to the cameras
- Salon starboard side: One large sofa in lieu of std two sofas and coffee table Two informal custon chairs on aft side Two arm chairs in lieu of std sofa on bow side in salon Two ottomans in lieu of coffee table in salon Bow Bulhead sides: Onyx with backlighting in one piece port and starboard, side column in wood, 15cm wide
- Galley/Pantry: Efficient layout designed to produce seemless preperation and servicing to large groups when entertaining. All furniture in cherry with stainless steel counter tops, glass from Subzero refrigerator/freezers with wine cooler above, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, sinks with trash disposal, trash compactor and Jura Impressa Z6 cappuccino machine
- Crew Cabin/Crew Mess: The crew quarters are trimmed out in a generous way to be comfortable, functional and aesthetically pleasing for the 3 cabins and mess. The area features a refrigerator, 2 washers and two dryers, microwave, cookingtop, dishwasher, trash disposal in sink, trash compactor and table with extension
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: AZIMUT
- Length: 116' 0"
- Max Height: 0
- LOA: 116' 0"
- LWL: 0' 0"
- BEAM: 24.25' 0"
- DRAFT: 6.6666' 0"
- Engine(s): 16V 2000 M93
- Fuel: 4700 Gal
- Water: 736 Gal
- Holding: 370 Gal
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
Please call or email us with any questions.
401 East Las Olas Boulevard
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
Telephone: (954) 522-9577
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!