The owner’s stateroom is located forward on the main deck and features a two level arrangement. The full beam king bedded stateroom has very large his and her bathrooms and a large walk in closet for her and ample closet space for him. Forward of the stateroom there is an observation lounge and salon area with panoramic views forward. Décor is light woods and fabrics which gives a tranquil ambiance to the area.
There are 5 guest staterooms located after of the engine room on the lower deck.
(2) Queen bedded cabins each with en-suite bathrooms, great closet space and the décor is all light woods and fabrics.
(2) Twin bedded cabins each with en-suite bathrooms, great closet space and the décor is all light woods and fabrics.
(1) Twin upper and lower berthed cabin with en-suite bathroom. Décor is all light woods and fabrics.
Length Overall (L.O.A.): 168.64 feet (51.40 meters)
Beam (molded): 32.10 feet ( 9.80 meters)
Draft (Full load): 11.50 feet ( 3.50 meters)
Tonnage: 638 gross/191 net tons
230V/3 Phase/50 Hz
(2) 138 kW MTU generators
Communication Systems SAT com:
(2) Nera Inmarsat Mini M’s, (1) Nera Inmarsat SatB and (1) Seatel KU Band VSAT
Telephone System: Panasonic PABX KXTD1232 with (6) lines and (31) extensions
SSB: Sailor SSB DAC-Watchreceiver RM2150
VHF: Sailor RT5022 VHF/DSC fixed
Cellular Phone System: Ericsson W25
Intercom: Panasonic PABX KXTD1232
Navigation Systems Radar:
(2) Furuno RCV-014, Range 120 NM
(1) Furuno SAT compass
(1) Anschutz digital gyro
Magnetic Compass: Cassens Plath
Auto Pilot: (1) Anschutz NP
Depth Sounder: Furuno FE-700
GPS: (2) Furuno GPS-150
Weather FAX: Furuno
Premio-150 GB-1.86 GHZ- 2GB Windows server
Brother fax/scan/copy/photo A3+A4
(1) Transas Navi-Sailor 3000 ECDISS system with complete World Chart folio and AISA and ARPA overlay
Wind/Speed Log: Furuno F1-30
Navtex: Navtex Redeiver NX-500
Sonar: Furuno – Fwd facing sonar and Furuno below sonar
Main Galley Equipment
Hobs-Kuppersbusch EK1 607.1M + EK1 307.0M
(2) Vulcan ECO2D Sefcae
(1) Salamander by MKN grill
(1) Panasonic microwave
(1) Caggen VR 322-612 char grill
H&H walk-in coolroom 1.4M X 2M 3-door commercial fridge
H&H 1.5M X 2M walk-in freezer
(1) Hoshizaki IM 30 cycle icemaker
Dishwasher: (1) Miele G7856
Other: (1) Dumbwaiter located in galley to main and upper pantrys
(1) Nautica 18’ Wide Body with 150 Hp
(1) Prestige tender 19’ with Drop bow door and 150 Hp
(1) Dive compressor and (6) full sets of dive gear and (4) Blade Fish
(2) Sets of snorkeling gear
(2) VX Deluxe 1100CC waverunners
(2) Yamaha VX Deluxe Jet Skis w/1,100 Hp
Fishing gear (6) rods
35’ Inflatable waterslide from sundeck to water
Anchor Windlass System: (2) Steen with warping drum
Aft Warping Capstans: (2) Deck capstans located aft deck
Anchors: (2) 1,300 lbs (585 kg)
Anchor Chain: (2) 450 ft. (138 m)
Boat Crane and Davits:
(2) Cramm sliding davits for tenders on aft deck
Davco sundeck cranes capacity 450Kg SWL
Passerelle: (1) Cramm hydraulic
Swimming Platform: (1) Permanent, full-beam transom with ladder
Side Accommodation: (1) Portable Marquip gangway for port or starboard access
Jacuzzi: (1) Jacuzzi dip pool
Gym (80 sq.ft):
(1) Precor treadmill
(2) 16kg dumb bell free weights on stand
(1) Polar XBU75 exercise bike
(1) Healthrider H140E elyptical machine
The LAZY Z was originally built to the highest standards and has been kept in pristine condition by the current owner. The layout is perfectly suited for owner and charter use and the light airy interior décor gives a very relaxed feel to the yacht.
The LAZY Z was constructed to be not only a great stylish vessel for the owner and friends but also to be one of the most popular charter yachts afloat today. The layout is perfect for entertaining and the sundeck area is one of the most popular areas of the yacht.
(1) Double Captain’s cabin with en-suite bathroom is located on the port side of the wheel-house deck.
(3) Upper/lower bedded cabins are located on the lower deck forward, each with en-suite bathrooms.
(2) Upper/lower bedded cabins are located on the lower crew deck, each with en-suite bathrooms
(1) Single Chief engineer cabin with en-suite bathroom is located on the lower crew deck.
There is a full gymnasium located to starboard just off the guest lobby area.
(2) MTU 12V396TE 74L diesels @ 1,689 Hp each
Gearboxes for Main Engines:
ZF BW 460 Family Ratio: 4:1
Generators & Electricity
Output: 400V/3 Phase/50 Hz
Generators: (2) 138 kW MTU generators
Generator Fuel Consumption: 250-300 Liters/day
Shore Power: A/Sea shore power converter
Batteries: Main Starting Engine: (2) (6 12V) Dry cell in parallel and charged: Mastervolt 24/50 charger
Generator Starting: (2) (2 12VDC) dry cell in parallel and charged: Mastervolt 24/50 charger
General Service: (6 12V) dry cell in parallel and charged: Mastervolt 24/100 charger
Emergency GMDSS: (2 12VDC) dry cell in parallel and charged: Mastervolt 24/25 charger.
Type: Marine Air 900,000 BTU with 34 FCU’s air handling units
Watermakers: (2) HEM series 30
Trim Tabs/Stabilizers: (1) Vosper Thorneycroft type 2LMK4
Bow Thruster: (1) Cramm HC600
Steering System: Cramm
Backup Emergency Steering: Cramm
Fuel Separator & Filtration: Alfa Laval MMPX 303 SGP-11
Sewage System: (1) Hamann
Fresh Water System: (2) Grundfos CHN4-50
Bilge Water Filtration: Johnson Combiprime V