Beautifully satin varnished American cherry interior providing a light and airy accommodation and the spacious saloon and office corner benefits from natural light from the large lateral windows.
The large fully air-conditioned upper salon with bar easily seats 12 guests for either relaxed or formal dinning and offers a perfect protection from the weather with the hard top whilst the large windows and the expansive “moon roof” creates a wonderful alfresco atmosphere and an excellent view.
The well equipped helm position has good fore and aft view and a joystick optimal maneuvering.
Master cabin Spacious owner suite in the bow with queen size bed and en-suite shower room and separate toilet.
Double guest cabin Located to starboard with en-suite bathroom.
Twin guest cabin To port with twin single beds and a Pullman berth and en-suite bathroom that also functions as day toilet.
Crew quarters & galley Conveniently located aft of the lower salon adjacent to the functional
galley and with walk-in access to the engine where the deck hatch can also be used as a second entrance for total privacy in the salon.
Twin berths with en-suite bathroom.
Aft deck Large sunbathing area aft of the semi-enclosed cockpit with wide steps leading down to the bathing platform with hot and cold shower and a large raising hatch that gives access to the tender stowage.
• Besenzoni hydraulic passarelle with crane lift
• Sanguinetti electric 24V Windlass
• Opening cockpit roof
• Safe • 2 x Sanguinetti Electric winches on aft deck
• Spot light
• 1 x 56 kg Anchor
• 1 Spare anchor
• Fore deck wash down
GENERATORS: 2 x KOHLER 19 EFOZ
GENERATOR HOURS: Port 3000 / Starboard 3000 (Sept. 08)
ELECTRICITY: 220V / 50hz
SHORE POWER: 380V 63Amp
BATTERIES: Main engine: 4 x 12 V DC
Generator: 12V DC
Service 6 x 12 V DC
AIR CONDITIONING: Frigomar 6.6 Kw 220V
Generators & Electricity
WATERMAKER: 1 x Idromar MC2J 130 ltrs per hour
BOWTHRUSTER: BSC 250
FUEL SEPARATION: Separ
SEWAGE SYSTEM: Tecma
• Nera voice/fax/data Satcom
• Motorola INMARSAT
• 1 x Furuno VHF FM8500 DSC • Sailor HC 4500B SSB radio
• Siemens telephone GSM/ Satcom system in salon and cabins
• 2 x Furuno Navionics GPS / plotter / radar
• Wind meter • Ritchie Magnetic compass
• Gyro compass
• Furuno WAAS GPS Navigator
• VMS – Vessel management system • Robertson autopilot AP9 MK3
• Joystick for maneuvering
ENGINES: 2 x MTU 12V 2000 M91 1500hp
ENGINE HOURS: 980 (SEP.2010)
GEARBOXES: ZF 195 BU
PROPULSION: KaMeWa A34 Water jets with Rolls Royce controls
• 1 x Panasonic 42” Flatscreen TV in saloon
• 1 x Sanyo 32” Flatscreen TV in cockpit
• Sharp 15” Flatscreen in all guest cabins
• Aston Satellite receiver and DVD player in salons and all cabins
• Linn Classic movie system
• Imerge M1000 sound server and CD hard drive
• Linn Intersekt system for all cabins
• Crew cabin stereo
• Creston entertain
• 3 x Frigomar fridges • 1x Miele washing machine
• 1 x Frigomar Freezer
• 1 x Miele hob, oven, extractor
• 1 x Miele dryer
• Central Vacuum system • 1 x Miele microwave
• 1 x Deck fridge and icemaker
• 1 x Miele dishwasher
• 1 x Mcmurdo EPIRB
• 2 x 6 Person Arimar Liferafts
• CCTV on aft deck, engine room and cockpit • Flare and medical equipment
• CO2 fire extinguishing system in Engine room
• Tender 3.5m Zodiac, jet drive RIB
• Jet YAMAHA