Beginning forward is the VIP guest cabin with centerline queen berth, flat screen TV, hanging and locker storage and private access to the forward head which includes a small bathtub Aft to port is a small guest cabin with over/under berths and a vanity desk.
Up three steps is the main saloon with a settee to starboard and a dinette to port, both finished in leatherette upholstery. Floors are carpeted. Media includes a Sony six speaker AM/FM/CD w/ 6 disk changer. A 32” flat screen TV with VHS/DVD capability is forward. The fully applianced galley is aft to port with Princess cooktop, Sharp Carousel microwave/convection oven, Norcold fridge, Avante dishwasher, blender, dual stainless sinks and abundant counter space.
Down three steps aft is the owner’s stateroom with island queen berth, four portlights and a large slider to the cockpit. Media includes a 19” flat screen TV w/ DVD and stereo. The owner’s head includes a separate shower stall.
The aft deck is three steps up from the main saloon (no ladders aboard) with black leather lounge seating, cocktail table, wet bar with Icerette icemaker and access to both sidedecks and foredeck.
- Raytheon R1206XX 72 mile radar
- Ray 201 VHF
- Garmin GPS 65
- Autohelm Sea-Talk Depth / Speed
- Clarion AM/FM/CD w/ 4 speakers
- Raypilot 650 autopilot
- Ray 430 hailer / listener
- Ritchie compass
MECHANICAL / ELECTRI
- Cummins Diamond Series 6CTA 8.3-M2 turbo diesels: 450HP with 503 hours (5/2012)
- ZF marine gears
- Algae X CGX 500 fuel cleaner
- Complete Cummins engine instruments panel at bridge
- Dual Racor filers – model 75900
- Las-Drop shaft seals
- Reverso oil change system
- Groco sea water strainers Hynautic controlsGlendenning synchronizers
- Two (2) 8D batteries for engine start (new 5/2012)
- Kohler 12KW genset with 507 hours (as of 5/2012)
- Promariner 80 amp automatic battery charger
- MarineAir air conditioning with 3 units / 3 zones
- SeaLand Vacuuflush head system
- Dunnage box on swimstep
- Pompanette charirs and glass-topped table in cockpit
- Fenders and docklines
- Anchor pocket on bow with Maxwell 2200 electric windlass and remote
- CQR anchor
- Rayline remote controlled searchlight
- Bennett trim tabs
- Stainless deck rails: upper & lower
- 800 LB davit on hardtop with dinghy chocks
- 10’ Quicksilver inflatable with 6 HP Johnson OB
- Port & Starboard fuel fills
MATTHEW’S TIME is a clean, well maintained, fresh-water boat, offered for sale only because her owners are considering a larger boat; Inspections are encouraged.