86' Tricon Marine
"NISI 2600 Vantage"
Photo 1 of 20
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_641553845.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_321390736.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_957619717.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_2141938747.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_543646934.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
An attractive blend of legendary style, sophisticated simplicity and versatility that is solitary in her class.
NISI seamlessly unites the lines of the past with the shape of the future. She’s capable of turning heads everywhere she goes. She’s an instant modern classic that exudes charm. Beneath the surface, she’s fully kitted out with today’s state of the art technology, combining outstanding performance and handling with luxury and comfort.
Her plumb bow, stainless steel stanchions and life lines, and her observation deck atop a covered wheelhouse cloak 21st century engineering: a wave-piercing hull, pod propulsion, stabilizers and a cutting-edge Skyhook, an innovative station-keeping function that is the first of its kind in the recreational marine industry.
NISI defines superior refinement. You don’t settle for less
Contact Barin 954.650.7353 for more information
Aggressive axe bow and the sexy interior puts her in a league all her own
- The only non-megayacht in the world capable to be built for commercial class, RINA Charter and MCA Commercial
- Pods Drives, two helm stations & docking control aft
- All metal piping, Italian hardware, extreme sound dampening materials
- Control just about everything on your boat from your iPad/iPhone... breakers, fuel transfer, entertainment
- Rooted in classic Americana by famous designed Ward Setzer N.A.
- Infuses casual opulence with legendary styling
Note: all NISI yachts are build and certified to RINA Yacht Class. Commercial RINA + MCA class optional.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 86' 0"
- Max Height: 0
- LOA: 86' 0"
- LWL: 82' 0"
- BEAM: 19' 0"
- DRAFT: 3.5' 0"
- Engine(s): CAT C-18, (2,200hp)
- Fuel: 1600 Gal
- Water: 450 Gal
- Holding: 400 Gal
- Hull Construction: Kevlar Composite
- Manufacturer: Tricon Marine
- Model: NISI 2600
Built to Class (RINA
NISI utilizes high tech innovation to achieve go-anywhere classification normally reserved for megayacht sizes…
What does this mean?
Imagine window panes so thick that they add tons of weight to your boat then adding another ton of sound insulation and fire retardant material. Then add more weight through a robust electrical system that intelligently manages power for you. Keep going into the all piping plumbing system and the result is a heavy boat that will push water and burn loads of fuel.
But NISI does not perform this way. Why? Extensive use of coring materials, carbon fiber, honeycomb granite and other ingenious construction techniques that compensated for the added demands of building to Class.
Note that all NISI yachts are built and certified to RINA Yacht Class. Commercial RINA + MCA class optional.
Performance, standard engine option:
Top Speed: 30+kt*
High-Speed Cruise: 25kt
Range: 1,750nm @ 9kt passage making speeds
9kt @ 6.5 gph/24 lph
20kt @ 67 gph/254 lph
2 x CAT C-18, ZF4000 Pods (2,200hp)
There are numerous Layout options Available:
- Galley Up, with additional utility room
- 3 or 4 staterooms
- Crew quarters customization
“The Master’s Door”
o 500 piece mahogany and teak oversized entrance
o Large stainless steel door handle
o Magnetic lock with keyless entry code module
- Vanishing curved glass salon entrance doors with electric sliding system
- Designer ceiling with high-gloss white finish
- Athwartship’s teak flooring matched to exterior cockpit, 100mm planks
- 270 degree panoramic window arrangement
- White wash finished teak cabinetry with leather and glass counter tops
- Designer 500 piece hand-stitched short-hair area rug
- L-shaped settee (six person); wine storage drawers; under-cushion storage
- Raised day bed between settee and helm seats
- (2) standard size storage cabinets + (4) oversize cabinets
- (1) loose white-leather chair
- (2) stainless steel bar stools
- NISI style high/low stainless steel table with glass top
- Electric roman shades with uplighting
and much more
- 1,600 gallons ((6,057L) total fuel in four tanks
- Gravity feed between forward and wing tanks
- Fuel transfer, polishing and priming all managed throught the NISIcontrol touch panel
- Manual hand-crank pump for emergency transfer and priming
- Fuel polishing manifold: 3 x 10 micron Racor
- Fuel supply manifold for main engines and generator: 4 x 10 micron Racor
- Stainless Steel fuel lines throughout system
- NISI engineered fuel management system. Supply, polish, and transfer to/from any fuel tank
Audio And Visual Equ
NISI engineered entertainment system
- Five zone video, Six zone music
- 4 TB WD digital server (2,000 movie & 100,000 song) serves all cabins
- Harmony 1000 control in each zone
- iPhone A/V salon control
- Ultra-thin 1” LCD TVs in every cabin
- Intellian 24” SatTV antenna with DirecTV
for detailes contact Barin 954.650.7353
- Three zone (aft deck, observation deck, foredeck)
- Aft: 600w JL Audio amp, (4) JL speakers, (1) JL subwoofer
- Observation: 600w JL Audio Amp, (2) JL speakers, (2) subwoofers
- Fore: 200w JL Audio Amp, (2) JL speakers
This boat has one of the best sound systems in the industry, we have noise complaints to prove it
Please call or email us with any questions.
401 East Las Olas Blvd. Suite 1400
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!