Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Photo 1 of 22
<img title="Port Bridge Seating" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_444627448.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1511271656.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_224692504.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Genset with Soundshield" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_811407914.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Genset" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_403534036.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Companionway" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_2137927516.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Washer/Dryer" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_2028854713.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Solid, muscular offshore fishing machine boasts quality touches throughout. Tough enough for the tournament circuit - all of the amenities of a fine cruising yacht.
Her inviting interior is richly detailed in hand-fitted, high gloss teak joinery. With a spacious salon and three stateroom/two head lay-out there is plenty of room to relax and unwind after a day of fishing, diving or cruising. Huge, well-designed cockpit with fighting chair and over-sized transom door. Great flybridge with seating for a crowd and excellent visibility fore and aft.
With a sharp entry and moderate deadrise, coupled with her upgraded 1100HP MAN Common Rail engines, she will get you there and back quickly, reliably and efficiently! As an added bonus, the engines and genset have LOW HOURS.
Post Yachts has been defining quality and craftsmanship for over 50 years and this commitment to excellence is evident throughout. Why not make an appointment to view this outstanding vessel today?
Priced to sell quickly...
For further information or to schedule a showing, please contact Jim Rabenstine at 954.275.8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plan "A" Layout with galley up, three staterooms, two heads with Teak & Holly floors. Salon with wraparound settee, ottoman, barrel chair to stbd and u-shaped dinette.
- Master Stateroom amidships w/queen walkaround berth, teak end tables, individual reading lights, illuminated cedar-lined hanging locker and ensuite head.
- Forward VIP Stateroom with full-size walkaround berth, two cedar-lined hanging lockers and private access to the head.
- Third Stateroom to stbd features over/under bunks and cedar-lined hanging locker.
- Spacious Salon with comfortable seating arrangement including large wrap-around settee with ottoman and barrel chair.
- U-Line Icemaker in compartment to stbd in salon.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 53' 0"
- Max Height: 0
- LOA: 53' 0"
- LWL: 47.8333' 0"
- BEAM: 16.9166' 0"
- DRAFT: 0' 0"
- Engine(s): V10-1100 Common Rail
- Fuel: 926 Gal
- Water: 240 Gal
- Holding: 80 Gal
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: POST
- Model: Convertible
Huge, tournament-ready cockpit with all the fishing amenities, including Pompanette Fighting Chair.
- 4 Rod Holders
- 36' Rupp Outriggers
- Rocket Launcher
- Dual Quartz Spreader Lights
- Wide Transom Door
- (2) Removable in-deck Fishboxes
- Tackle Center with sink to port
- Refrigerator/Freezer to stbd
- Transom Livewell
- F/W & S/W Washdowns
- Tackle storage Drawers
- Under Gunnel Storage Racks
- Onan 21.5kw Generator with sound shield (550 hrs)
- Electronic Battery Charger
- 50A/220V Service, 50' cord with Glendinning cablemaster
- Water Heater (20g)
- High Water Bilge Alarm, audible
- Battery Bank
- 3 Zone Cruiseair A/C System
- Splendide Washer/Dryer Combo
- Central Vac System
Electronics and Navi
Functional Electronics package.
- (2) Raytheon E 120 GPS Chartplotter/Radar/Depth
- (2) ICOM IC-M504 VHF Radios
- SIMRAD AP 28 Autopilot
- Interphase ISCAN V90 Fwd Scanning Sonar
- ACR Spotlight w/remote
- MAN Digital Engine Monitors
- (3) Flat Screen TV's, incl Sharp Aquos 32" LCD TV in Salon
Engine /Mechanical E
- MAN 1100HP Common Rails (350 hrs)
- Dripless Shaft & Rudder Ports
- Dual Racors on Engines
- Engine Room awl-gripped
- Engine Room Fan (12")
- F/W spigot/hose in engine room
- Fuel tanks, aluminum polyurethane coated white
- Halon Fire Extinguishing System (Auto & Manual) with emergency shutdown
- Power Assist Steering
- Holding Tank Macerator
- External Sea Water Strainers
- Oil Pump Out with reservoir, engine & genset
- Props - Nibral four blade
- Rudders - manganese, bronze
- Trim Tabs with zincs, electro-hydraulic
Spacious, functional Flybridge provides excellent visibility fore and aft.
- Full Enclosure
- Custom FBG Hardtop with quartz spreader lights
- (2) Release chairs at helm
- Refrigerator to port
Functional, U-shaped Galley offers practicality and convenience with lots of storage, great counterspace and up to date appliances.
- Teak & Holly Floor w/high gloss finish
- (2) Sub Zero under counter Refrigerators
- (1) Sub Zero under counter Freezer w/built-in Icemaker
- Sharp Microwave/Convection Oven
- Recessed Euro Kera Princess 2 Burner Electric Cooktop
- Moen Porcelain Sink
- U-Shaped Dinette w/table to stbd
Hull and Deck
- Hand laid-up molded fiberglass hull, deck, deckhouse & flybridge with cored hull sides
- Solid fiberglass keel, chines and bottom
- Vinylester resin in first two hull layers
- Isophthalic gel coat
- Lofrans 1500 Windlass
- Bow Pulpit
- S/S Bowrail
Please call or email us with any questions.
1515 SE 17th Street, Suite A131
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!