|Main Engines:||2 x Caterpillar C-32A 1800 hp at 2300 RPM|
|Engine Hours:||Port: 1,340 as of October 2014
Starboard: 1,340 as of October 2014
|Gear Boxes:||2 x Reintjes WAF542, 3.95:1 approx ratio|
|Shafts & Propellers:||2 x 5 blade Nibral approx 44"-56" diameter
Aquatech 22 propeller shafts
|Speed & Consumption:||12.3 knots @ 50 USG p/H 2750 nm|
|10 knots @ 35 USG p/H 3100|
|Maximum: 17.4 knots|
|Cruise 13 knots|
|Economical: 10 knots; 3,000 nm range|
|Generators:||2 x 99 kW Northern Lights @ 1800 RPM|
|Generator Hours:||Port: 8,500 as of October 2014|
|Stbd: 8,500 as of October 2014|
|Currently having both gens rebuilt (top-end)|
|Shore Power Converter:||ATLAS|
|Batteries:||AGM Odyssey PC 1800|
|Watermakers:||2,600 USG per day|
|Lube Oil:||180 USG|
|Dirty Lube Oil:||180 USG|
|Grey Water:||1,200 USG|
|Black Water:||1,000 USG|
|Bow Thruster:||Quantum QT 120; 120hp hydraulic|
|Stabilizers:||Quantum-Mod QC 1500 two fins 2.7 sq.m. with zero speed|
|Fuel Seperator:||Alfa Level|
|Fire/Bilge Pump:||Grundfos of Flomax and Jabsco diaphragm|
|Air-Conditioning:||Marine Air System chilled water system approx 36 tons of A.C.|
|Ventilation:||Novenco, Heinen & Hopman|
|Safety:||4 x 16 man rafts|
|Fire Fighting:||Fixed Fire Suppression in galley hood; CO2 in Engine Room; Kidde Extinguishers throughout|
|Alarms:||Palladium Technologies Inc. Simon|
|Security:||Panasonic WV-CU360C PELCO CCTV|
|SATCOM:||Seatel 4006 VSAT & KVH FB 250 F-77|
|Cellular System:||Ericson GMS w/Power Max DA4100|
|VHF Radio telephones:||Furuno 8800S- Weatherstation sensor 235kHZ- Uniden UM 625CBK|
|SSB Radio Telephone:||Furuno FS1570 SSB|
|Watchkeeping Receiver:||Furuno NX 700P|
|Telephone Exchange:||PBS A200|
|Intercom System:||Panasonic KXTDA200 KSU|
|Bow Anchors:||2 x 630lb|
|Bow Anchor Windlass:||5/8" galvanized ABS Gr. 2 chain, 450 ft. per side|
|Aft Warping Capstans:||2 x MUIR VC4000 Hydraulic|
|Ground Tackle:||2 x 250kg MASON 450' of 19m studlink chain|
|Boat Crane & Davits:||1 x Nautical Structure crane (MCA approved, 3500lb @ 17ft., telescopes to 21')|
|Passerelle:||1 x hydraulic 18 ft. Marquipt of Nautical Structures passerelle|
|Side Boarding Ladders:||2 x 9-step Marquipt|
|Searchlight:||2 x ACR RCL-100D|
|Kaleidescape movie/music system|
|1 x 8 person Jacuzzi Hot Tub on Flybridge|
|Tenders:||22' Novurania Widebody w/Yamaha 150hp|
|Other:||2 x 600 cc Jetskis|
|Equipment:||Dive Compressor 2 x Full Gear|
The name BIG ZIP is reserved.
Owner’s personal effects and all items not specifically shown on this listing sheet shall be excluded from the sale. A detailed inventory list of exclusions will be provided pursuant to a purchase agreement.
1. ABS 5 year special survey for hull / underwater items completed 12/2014. (Remaining items being scheduled for 2015)
2. All 20 sea valves were removed, cleaned inspected (10 repaired & 6 replaced).
3. Both shafts and props were cleaned, inspected and serviced / balanced.
4. Anchor chain was inspected gauged and repainted along with chain lockers.
5. The main engine exhaust trunks, bilge manifold and shaft tubes were particle blasted, coated with belzona and sealed with Devron 133 epoxy coating to preserve and extend life of the metal. This technique has proven very successful with our sea chests which were done 2 years ago and are in excellent condition.
6. Clearances were measured on rudders and well within tolerances for wear. The stern and strut bearings were replaced along with stern tube seals.
7. The fresh water tank was spot blasted and recoated with FDA approved coating system.
8. The fresh water pumps were remounted and placed on isolation supports.
9. The hull was pressure washed, sanded and recoated with Interspeed 640 (2 coats plus 3rd band).
10. Running gear had prop speed applied to all exposed surfaces.
11. All caprails have been varnished with up to 14 coats and we have sanded the swim platform teak.
12. The exterior teak tables were sent to spray booth for varnish as needed.
13. The fore deck bulwark was repainted and non-skid on deck.
14. The sundeck bar stools were recovered and exterior cushions repaired where needed.
15. The bow striker plate and boot stripe were polished along with all hull port lights as well.
16. The engine room bilges, manifolds, air ducting / louvers and most support brackets were repainted.
17. The main engine exhaust risers and trunks were recoated with high temp skin wrap and new insulation blankets where needed.
18. The engine deck plates were sent out and repainted in spray booth.
19. Guest areas were cleaned and detailed, wood repairs and touch-ups were performed as needed throughout interior.
20. Some additional lighting was added to master closet and the cedar paneling was refreshed.
21. All soft close drawers were tested and repaired as needed and latches adjusted.
22. Larger heating elements were installed in hot tub to raise temperature and heat faster.
23. The tender davit on the sundeck was serviced and the cable replaced.
24. One flat screen panel in wheelhouse was replaced.
25. Minor system upgrades to wifi onboard are in process to add 4G cell transceiver to vessel network for increased speed and bandwidth when close to shore.