43' Ocean Alexander
Photo 1 of 30
<img title="Helm Chair" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00083107_290.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Lower Helm" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00083108_313.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Port" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00083109_114.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Port Engine" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00083110_134.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00083111_138.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon Looking Aft" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00083113_210.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon Looking to Port" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00083114_208.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Stair to Bridge" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00083115_242.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Stbd." src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00083116_200.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Stbd. Engine" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00083117_162.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Stern" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00083118_228.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Sundeck" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00083119_333.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Upper Helm" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00083120_285.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Upper Helm Instrumentation" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00083121_193.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Washer / Dryer" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00083122_320.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
This Ed Monk designed semi-displacement trawler from the respected yard of Ocean Alexander has served her live-aboard owners well over the past seven years, and they have returned the favor with continual upgrades that make C-BREEZE better than when they first bought her. To cite just one example: in 2006, they installed a SidePower bow thruster that, in combination with her twin Ford Lehman diesels, makes docking and marina maneuvering virtually seamless. She now sports a custom fabricated, heavy-duty, reinforced motorized davit system that is fully capable of lifting and securing their center console tender and its 18HP engine. As befitting a permanent home on the water, C-BREEZE is virtually self-sufficient. She has a stackable washer and matching dryer in a dedicated hallway compartment, an oversized 20-gallon hot water tank, and an 80-gallon per day watermaker. Her refrigerator/freezer is a 10 cubic-foot Norcold, installed new in 2007, she has a central vacuum system, and her heads are electric no-odor Vacuflush models. There's a Memory Foam mattress in the spacious aft master stateroom, as well as custom granite accents, and all new opening portlights that were installed in 2008. On her last survey in 2006, she was rated to be in "Above Average Condition" -- just one step down from "Excellent (Bristol) Condition" -- which was no surprise to her owners who have worked hard to keep her that way.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 43' 0"
- LOA: 42' 6"
- Displacement: 29000 lbs
- LWL: 38' 2"
- BEAM: 14' 6"
- DRAFT: 3' 6"
- Engine(s): Ford Lehman
- Hours: 3574
- HP: 135
- Fuel: 500 gallons
- Water: 260 gallons
- Holding: 60 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Ocean Alexander
- Model: Flush Deck
- Designer: Ed Monk
No description of interior accommodations aboard C-BREEZE would be complete without mentioning, at the very outset, the abundant amount of built-in storage. Wherever you look -- whether in the forward cabin, the salon, or the owner's aft stateroom -- you'll see that Ocean Alexander put a premium on multiple drawers and lockers, enough in fact for a couple to each have more than enough space for their own belongings. Example: a matched pair of full-length hanging lockers in the aft stateroom. Joinery is superb throughout, from the upright credenza in the salon to the parquet flooring. The owners have added enhanced modern lighting throughout to improve reading, as well as energy efficiency, and natural light pours into the salon through large sliding windows. In the aft stateroom, cane inserts in the cabinets insure proper ventilation, as do screens for all of the six portlights that were installed new in 2008. Custom Sunbrella fabric curtains throughout are washable for ease of housekeeping, while providing privacy when desired. Guests in the forward V-berth cabin for a weekend or a week will have use of their own head and shower opposite the galley. For entertaining, there's a hidden wetbar and liquor cabinet in the salon, along with a built-in U-Line icemaker capable of producing up to 25 pounds of ice per day. There's even a lockable gun cabinet, if firearms storage is required.
- 2 Vacuflush heads
- Marble topped vanities
- Danby washer and dryer
- 6 opening portlights in aft stateroom, with screens
- 2 Bomar overhead opening hatches, 1 in aft stateroom, 1 in forward cabin, with screens
- Memory Foam mattress in aft stateroom
- Granite accents on nightstand counters in aft stateroom
- Parquet flooring
- Automatic closet lighting
- Norcold upright 10 cubic-foot refrigerator, with lower freezer compartment (new 2007)
- Electric blower for galley ventilation
- Deep top-loading dry goods pantry
- 20-gallon hot water tank
- U-Line Icemaker
- Galley Maid Empress 3-burner electric stove and oven
- Panasonic microwave (new 2006)
Electronics / Navigation
- JRC 1800 color radar
- Furuno Nav Pilot autopilot
- Standard Horizon 170C GPS chartplotter linked to autopilot
- Standard Horizon Spectrum + DSC VHF
- Toshiba 20" flat-screen tv with built-in DVD player (aft stateroom)
- Sylvania 20" flat-screen tv in salon
- Intercom system
- Furuno LS6100 sounder
- Datamarine depth for upper and lower helms
- Digital tachometers at upper and lower helms
- Standard Horizon C75 hailer
- 2 Shakespeare Galaxy VHF antennas for upper and lower helms (new 2007)
- AM/FM/CD connected to Pioneer 200-watt amplifier
- 6 speakers (2 exterior on sundeck, 2 in master stateroom, 2 in salon
- 2 8D starting & house batteries (new 2008)
- 2 Group 31 batteries for generator and bow thruster
- Village Marine watermaker (new 2006)
- Xantrex 1750 Pro Watt inverter, connected to icemaker
- 50-amp shore power service
- 50-amp shore power cord
- 6 HP SidePower bow thruster (new 2006)
- Oil Exchanger for both engines and generator
- 110-volt AC and 12-volt DC electrical systems
- 10KW Westerbeke generator (new 2001, with 845 hours) with new generator compartment sound insulation
- Charles 30-amp battery charger (new 2007)
- 3 Marine Air reverse-cycle air conditioning units (12,000 btu for aft stateroom; 12,000 btu for forward cabin; 16,000 btu for salon)
- Nilsson windlass
- 44 lbs. Bruce primary anchor, with 150 feet of 5/16 BBB chain and 150 feet of 3/4 nylon rode
- 40 lbs. hi-tensile Danforth secondary anchor
- Teak deck overlay (refinished and re-bunged 2006; no leaks or soft spots observed in 2006 survey or since)
- Bridgedeck cushions (white with blue piping, new 2007)
- Bridgedeck dock box
- Foredeck dock box
- Bridgedeck refrigerator
- Magma propane grill
- Sundeck entertainment console with sink and hot and cold water, plus fresh water shower
- Bridgedeck helm seat (OEM, new 2008 from Ocean Alexander)
- Heavy-duty 5-foot telescoping stern swim ladder
- Docklines & fenders
- Bridgedeck smoked Plexiglas windscreen (new 2005)
- Hinged radar mast (17'5" up; 13' down)
- Davits by Specialized Marine Welding (3000 lbs rated capacity) with Rule electric lifting motors
- Bluewater Baby 11-foot center console tender with foam flotation and RayMarine fishfinder/sounder and bilge pump
- Tohatsu 18HP electric start 4-stroke outboard engine
- Outboard engine hoist
- Sundeck rattan furniture (table and four chairs)
- Biminis for bridgedeck (new 2005) and sundeck (new 2006)
- Rail-mounted sundeck mesh windscreens (new 2006)
- Hatch and windlass canvas
- Reflective heat and UV-shield panel inserts for forward windows and hatches
- Wiper motor assembly at lower helm window (new 2008)
- Todd 3-step dock steps
- 6 Type I PFD's & safety gear
Since acquiring C-BREEZE, the owners have replaced the risers and engine heat exchangers and have had the fuel tanks completely scrubbed to remove all signs of any accumulated diesel byproduct residue. They also had the hydraulic steering piston replaced in 2006. They have installed a new 60 gallon aluminum holding tank with a separate flush valve and replaced all water and waste hoses. In 2008, they installed a dockside GCF Fuel Polishing System and they had C-BREEZE's props reconditioned. The boat will convey with a complete maintenance log.
Please call or email us with any questions.
3027 U.S. Highway 17
Orange Park, FL 32003
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!