Photo 1 of 23
<img title="Port Window Detail" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00082974_324.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00082975_218.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Stern" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00082976_180.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Sundeck" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00082977_184.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Washer" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00082978_149.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Windlass" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00082979_264.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Wing Door" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00082980_210.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Wing Door" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00082981_205.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Elegant design, effortless acceleration and excellent stability are the hallmarks of this handsome motoryacht from one of America's premier boat builders. Powerful twin Johnson & Tower Detroit 6-71T1 diesels lift R TYME up on plane and get her to cruising speed quickly, all the while providing smooth tracking and a "wave buster" level of high performance. R TYME boasts factory hardtops on both the flybridge and aft deck for ultimate weather protection. Her current owners have re-done the interior, coordinating fabric treatments from the headliner to the carpet. Dramatic new furnishings, including a rich, butterscotch hide-a-bed sofa in the salon, convey a contemporary style while exquisite teak joinery provides warmth and intimacy. There's even a Tempur-Pedic mattress in the master stateroom. In 2007, R TYME got new bilge pumps, as well as new engine injectors and intake manifolds. Additionally, her fuel tanks were polished, and her Dahl filters were changed out to Racors. Last year, R TYME received new Strato Glass enclosures throughout, and new batteries. In January 2009, she was hauled, for new zincs and bottom paint (Petit Trinidad). She's ready-to-go, awaiting a new owner who can appreciate that rare blend of luxury and muscle that only a motoryacht with a sportsfishing pedigree can deliver.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 44' 0"
- LOA: 44' 0"
- Displacement: 40000 lbs
- BEAM: 15' 0"
- DRAFT: 4' 0"
- Engine(s): J&T Detroits 6-71T1
- Hours: 1400
- HP: 485
- Fuel: 460 gallons
- Water: 180 gallons
- Holding: 60 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Viking
- Model: Motor Yacht
- Designer: B. Wilson
Clear Lexan wing doors to port and starboard provide easy access to the spacious aft sundeck, where a wet bar, liquor locker, ice maker, deck furniture and stereo speakers complement the all-weather Strato Glass enclosure, assuring comfortable, year-round entertaining. Through a split door, and down three steps, puts you in the salon where you are immediately greeted by a large L-shaped settee to port. This convertible hide-a-bed (installed new in 2007) accommodates two additional guests and forms the centerpiece of a total redecoration in which the headliner, window treatments, chairs, and carpeting were all replaced. The salon also features a teak entertainment center to port, complete with television, stereo, and speakers, and a wet bar to starboard with ice maker. Walking forward past the galley and dining area brings you to the guest stateroom, with its pullman double and ensuite head with separate shower. Storage is abundant, with five storage drawers, storage locker to starboard and a hanging locker. There's also a 3/4 length mirror, an overhead hatch for light, two light fixtures and Marine Air A/C with SMX digital control. Moving aft through the salon takes you down to the master stateroom, where a centerline queen awaits. There is another ensuite head with separate stall shower, two hanging closets, ample drawer storage, cabinets, mirror, valance lighting, Markel electric heater, Marine Air A/C with SMX digital control, television, and stereo speakers with volume control.
The full galley is down to starboard, just opposite the large U-shaped dining table that seats six. Appliances are conveniently located to afford maximum work surface for food preparation. Storage is plentiful, and there is additional room for pots and pans under the dinette, the floor hatches, and the forward bulkhead.
- Stainless steel sink with Delta fixture
- Instant hot water dispenser
- Insinkerator garbage disposal
- Sharp microwave/convection oven
- Two-burner Princess range recessed under countertop
- Fresh water tank gauge
- Hot water heater
- Central vacuum system w/attachments
- Teak parquet floor
- Whirlpool stacked washer/dryer units
- Two-door Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer
- Exhaust fan
- Markel electric heater
- Overhead hatch with screen for light
Electronics / Navigation
- Furuno GP-1850D color GPS chartplotter
- Furuno 48nm radar with 4' open array scanner mounted on hardtop
- Rudder angle indicator
- Northstar navigator
- Datamarine digital depth sounder
- Datamarine digital speed log
- Telephone/CATV inlet w/cords
- ICOM M80 VHF-FM radio w/hailer
- ICOM M126DSC VHF-FM radio w/hailer
- Robertson AP100DL autopilot
- Intercom system w/galley and flybridge stations
- Satellite 406 EPIRB
- Guest EPIRB
- 8KW Westerbeke Diesel Generator w/1632 hours (as of 2/3/09)
- 12V and 24V DC system
- Battery parallel switch at helm
- Amperage and voltmeters at panel
- 30 amp 110V & 50 amp 220V AC system with 4 shorepower cords
- Master breaker panel in salon
- S.V.S. system voltage monitor
- Twin Johnson & Towers Detroit Diesel 6-71T1 engines (485HP) with 1,399 hours on the port engine and 1,408 hours on the starboard engine (as of 2/3/09)
- Electric fuel prime pumps
- Spare four-blade props w/edge guards
- Emergency engine-driven bilge pump
- Inventory of spare parts for detroit Diesels and generator
- Bennett trim tabs
- 24x26 four-blade props turn on 2" shafts; bronze rudders
- Walker Air Septs
- Oil change system for engines and generator
- Racor fuel filters
- External sea strainer
- Fiberglass swim platform with boarding ladder
- Side deck boarding lights, port and starboard
- Factory bow pulpit with anchor roller
- Stainless steel bow and side rails
- Stainless steel double fender baskets, port and starboard
- Factory installed foredeck seat with convas cover
- 4 stainless steel 12" cleats per side, port and starboard
- Ideal BBHW anchor windlass with foot switches
- Anchor with 150' chain and 150' 5/8" rode
- Spare anchor
- Factory hardtop
- 2 captain chairs
- Overhead electronics box
- Hynautic hydraulic wheel steering
- Morse mechanical engine controls
- Electric fuel gauge
- 2 Bomar hatches
- Centerline helm station
- Passenger bench seating w/storage
- Full engine function gauges
- Trim tab controls and trim meters
- Glendinning engine synch switch
R TYME has been conscientiously maintained by her current owners, who retain a professional concierge to supervise any needed servicing at haulout and to keep her in good, year-round running order. The owner has every confidence that she will survey as well as she shows.
Please call or email us with any questions.
3027 U.S. Highway 17
Orange Park, FL 32003
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!