Photo 1 of 24
New listing. New to the market and in extra clean condition with twin Cat 350 diesels with only 580 hours, genset, air conditioned and full electronics. Great family cruiser or live aboard. Go fishing in style.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 44' 0"
- LOA: 44' 0"
- Displacement: 23836 lbs
- BEAM: 14' 3"
- DRAFT: 3' 6"
- Engine(s): CAT 3116
- Hours: 580
- HP: 350
- Fuel: 375 gallons
- Water: 250 gallons
- Holding: 60 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Silverton
- Model: 442
- Designer: Silverton
Family cruiser with two stateroom floor plan and galley down design. Aft owner's cabin with Queen island bed and full head. Main salon is up and has large "L" shaped sofa to port and entertainment center to starboard. Next forward and down two steps is the large main galley and dinette area. The forward stateroom sleeps two comfortably and has private full marine head.
- Forward cabin sleeps two
- Forward head and aft head
- Large galley and dinette
- Main salon with entertainment center
- Full aft cabin with walk around queen bed
- Aft cockpit and swim platform
- Upper helm with seating area
- 2005 Norcold refrigerator/freezer
- Princess three burner electric stove and oven
- Black and Decker built-in coffee maker
- PUR water filter
- Goldstar microwave oven
Electronics / Navigation
- 2007 RayMarine E-120 chartplotter at helm
- RayMarine RD424 4 KW 48 Mile Radar
- RayMarine Sirius Marine weather SR 100
- All electronics are integrated
- Raypilot 650 Autopilot
- NAV 398 GPS/Loran
- RayData Multifunction display
- Ray 210 VHF
- Kohler 8 KW genset with 1003 hours
- 2006 new 4 D house batteries
- Shore power system
- Electric anchor windlass
- Electric oil change system for both engines and genset
- Full Faria engine instrumentation
- Automatic Halon fire exstinguishing system for engines and genset
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Seafire bridge alarm system
- Simpson Lawrence electric anchor windlass with remote helm control
- Large swim platform with hot/cold shower
- Built in fishing rod stowage
- Rail mounted rod holders
- Danforth anchor with chain and rope rode
- Full enclosure with screens
- Aft cockpit rollout awning
Please call or email us with any questions.
3027 U.S. Highway 17
Orange Park, FL 32003
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!