Photo 1 of 15
"Trouble's" interior is an amazing combination of volume, and light, with 6'8" headroom. Offering three full staterooms, each with a dedicated head and shower. There are seven opening deck hatches, and twelve opening portholes for more than adequate ventilation. The Beneteau/M-463 is above all, a bluewater sailing yacht, designed for sailors, by sailors... Bruce Farr, and Associates.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: Beneteau
- Model: 463
- Designer: Bruce Farr
- Length: 46' 0"
- LOA: 46' 0"
- Displacement: 20900 lbs
- LWL: 39' 1"
- Ballast: 7496 lbs
- BEAM: 13' 11"
- DRAFT: 5' 8"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 4JH2E
- Hours: 4883
- HP: 50
- Fuel: 52 gallons
- Water: 218 gallons
- Holding: 15 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
This versatile three cabin yacht has obviously been designed with sailing pleasure in mind. The generous interior and furnishings are finished out in varnished cherry stained mahogany and are set off by a white headliner and white Formica/Antium counter surfaces. Exposed hull surfaces in the salon are covered with wood straking and in the cabins cherry stained paneling is used. The salon settees are upholstered with white faux leather and the cabin cushions are covered with a green, red and blue striped fabric. Most of the cabinet doors are louvered for ventilation. An abundance of hatches and port lights brighten up the interior considerably and most open for ventilation.
The convertible dinette table has seating on four sides and is designed to seat eight. A four-compartment bookshelf unit is found on the forward bulkhead. A cupboard with a counter surface and a shelf are outboard of the dinette along with two fixed hull side port lights and one opening port light at deck level. Overhead are halogen lighting and an opening hatch. A sturdy outboard hand rail runs the length of the starboard salon at deck level.
The Nav station is aft with an opening chart table, a bookshelf, storage, the electric panels, stereo and instruments. Overhead are a halogen light, a dorade vent and an outboard port light. The spacious galley is across to port.
The spacious Owner's cabin is forward of the salon with its own ensuite head and a comfortable inline queen berth with two drawers below. A shelf runs along each outboard wall and convenient dressing settees are on either side. A hanging locker and two cabinets each have a counter surface on top. There are two portlights and two overhead hatches providing light and air.
Aft of the salon are two almost identical aft cabins. The port cabin has its own ensuite head while the starboard cabin has a private entrance to the guest head. Each cabin has ample light and ventilation from two opening ports, a fixed port and a hatch. Each has a large berth, good storage, 110 volt service and a dressing area for a comfortable voyage.
The port side galley has ample workspace for 2 people. It includes a handrail running along the outboard wall and has two opening port lights, a dorade vent, and an overhead hatch to ensure good ventilation. Two hull side ports improve the view immensely. An engine driven cold plate cools the two-compartment foam insulated icebox by a “spillover system”. The mica covered counter tops have a molded wood fiddle. Outboard of the galley are separate cupboards for cutlery, dishes and cookware with fiddled shelves on top of the cupboards. There are two cabinets and an enclosed garbage bin beneath the counter top.
- Deep double stainless steel sink
- Cutting board sink cover
- White Formica/Antium countertops
- Caframo Fan
- Two fixed hull side port lights
- Oversized opening port light
- 25 gal trash bin with counter top access
- Two double door cupboards
- Opening port light
- Overhead hatch
- Three burner Force Ten propane stove & oven
- Top access, double compartment, refrigeration
- SeaFrost engine driven cold plate
- Compartment below oven
- Two overhead lamps
- 110 volt outlet
- Fluorescent light
- Dorade vent opening
- Pressure hot & cold fresh water
Electronics / Navigation
- Raymarine Auto Pilot ST 7002
- Raymarine tri-data display ST 60 (helm)
- Raymarine ST 60 Tri-Data ( Depth, Speed, Log )
- ST60 Graphic (Nav station)
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Instrument
- ICOM M304 VHF Radio with DSC
- Plastismo 5.5” binnacle compass
- 110 v & 12 v Electrical panels (Nav Station)
- Battery selector switches
- Sentry 40 amp battery charger
- Battery condition meter (DC)
- Load amperage meter (DC)
- 2-30amp/125volt Receptacles at Transom
- 2-30 Amp dockside power cords
- 90 Amp engine alternator
- 110 volt outlets are GFI protected
- 2-4D 12V Gel Cell House Batteries
- 1-Group27 12V Engine Battery
- Engine room blower
- Primary & backup fresh water pumps
- Three bladed FLEXFOLD propeller
- Fuel shut off valve
- Engine alarms
- 2-Marineair Reverse cycle Air Conditioners ( 12,000 & 16,000 BTU's )
- Engine fresh water cooling system
- Whale Gusher Titan manual bilge pump at helm
- 11 gal engine / electric hot water heater
- Dripless stuffing box
- 44# Bruce Anchor with apx. 100ft 3/8" Chain
- 35# Danforth Anchor with nylon rode
- Bow pulpit with rails
- S/S stemhead with two offset anchor rollers
- Self-bailing chain locker with ringbolt
- Lofrans’ Tigress windlass (12 volt & manual)
- Double stainless steel lifelines with stanchions
- Two dorade vents with S/S guards
- Hinged transom door
- Teak grate at transom door
- Walk down, teak inlaid, swim platform
- Aluminum Cap Rails instead of Teak
- Cockpit table with drop leafs
- Cockpit lockers port & starboard
- Integral icebox in helm & table pedestal
- Instrument pod integral to cockpit table pedestal
- Teak inlaid cockpit seats
- Coach roof handrails
- Mast pulpit
- Four oversized mooring cleats
- Swim platform storage locker
- Swim ladder with teak rails
- Deck shower at transom
Sails and Rigging
- Aluminum spars
- Twin spreaders
- Deck stepped mast
- Stainless steel wire rigging
- Split Backstay
- Baby Stay
- Two Lewmar 54 two speed self-tailing Primary Winches
- Two Lewmar 44 two speed self-tailing Halyard Winches
- Eight Halyard Sheet Stoppers
- 150% Neil Pryde Roller furling Genoa
- Profurl headsail roller furler
- Sumerset Main Sail
- original Doyle Main Sail as spare
- Doyle Pac main sail handler with Lazy Jacks
- additional 150% light air Headsail
- 2- Spinnakers
- adjustable Spinnaker Pole
The hull is laminated GRP construction reinforced with unidirectional roving and an internal fiberglass grid giving longitudinal and latitudinal support to the hull and keel. The deck is constructed with balsa sandwich for stiffness, thermal and acoustic insulation. The bulkheads are bonded 360 degrees to hull and deck for structural strength. The deck has a molded-in non-skid diamond pattern, providing excellent traction even in the most severe conditions. The hull-to-deck joint is chemically bonded with an elastomer sealant and further secured with an anodized aluminum caprail topping the bulwark surrounding the deck.
Please call or email us with any questions.
3027 U.S. Highway 17
Orange Park, FL 32003
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!