"Changes in Latitude "
Photo 1 of 35
MAKE AN OFFER!
This 2007 Tiara 3800 Open has got to be the cleanest, best maintained yacht I have been on.
Not to mention she has almost every single factory installed option offer on the 3800, which this model had many (nearly $150,000 worth on top of the $509,100 base price)
Boarding the yacht you notice the hard top with added rocket launchers, full enclosure, drop curtain and full cushion cover. I also noticed how clean, not just the boat is but, the bottom, canvas and the opened livewell and fish box. (Detailers are there almost daily which I can verify as friends of mine live right next door).
Some of the major options I noticed immediately are the collapsible outriggers, swim platform, the dual screen Raymarine E120 Electronics package ($30,000) and the Glendinning Electronic Controls ($15,000).
She not only has good fishing options but is ideal for extended cruising. Some of the features included for cruising are the extra AC unit in the upper cockpit, the cockpit rear bench seats and wrap around upper cockpit seating, the cockpit refrigerator and sink, the forward sun pad, the beautiful Teak and Holly cabin floor, the dual flat screen TVs, full galley, the head with separate shower and sleeping for 5. Tiara really builds a great yacht.
What was the most impressive, though, is when we opened up the engine compartment, cabin sole floor and lifted out the aft fish box to have a view at all the systems and bilge. It was cleaner that a new boat. There is not a speck of dirt or a drop of water in any compartment. Come to find out, the engine room is detailed every month. The scheduled engine service/oil change was starting as I was leaving the boat.
Take a look at the full specification and give me a call anytime if you have any questions or if you would like to view her. This Tiara will blow you away!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: Tiara
- Model: 3800 Open
- Length: 38' 0"
- LOA: 38' 0"
- Displacement: 22600 lbs
- BEAM: 14' 2"
- DRAFT: 3' 6"
- Engine(s): Cummins QSC 8.3 - 490 HO
- Hours: 500
- HP: 490
- Fuel: 411 gallons
- Water: 110 gallons
- Holding: 40 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
The master has a double pedestal berth with a large storage compartment below that is manually actuated. There is a hanging locker to starboard, additional cabinets and 15 in TV
The Head is located to port with salon and master entries. There is a vacuflush head with holding tank and overboard discharge, seperate shower stall, Corian counter top with sink, mirrored vanity and storage locker
In addition to the Standard Features the Cockpit has:
-The Upper Cockpit Cool Helm A/C 18000 BTUs which will keep the cockpit cool on the hottest days
-She also has the upgraded Clarion Stereo System with 6 disc CD Changer
* Custom curved composite windshield with actuated center vent, grab rails and windshield cap
* Hinged Helm Console for easily accessing all flush mounted electronics
* Companion Door with built in screen
* Oversized Power Helm Seat with wet bar, refrigerator and aft facing seat
* Curved companion seat with cooler, storage and aft facing seat
* Cockpit Coaming Bolsters
* Molded in transom door and gate
* Excellent Lighting and Spreader Lights
* Drink Holders Everywhere
* Cockpit Hot/Cold Shower at Transom Door
* Freshwater Washdown - Blue Hose
* Raw Water Washdown - Yellow Hose
* Storage in Floor
* The whole upper cockpit floor is actuated to lift for very easy engine access
The salon has the following factory options: Central Vacuum System, Solid Teak and Holly Cabin Sole and the Rod storage under the cabin sole
* Starboard U-Shaped dinette with seating for 5-6, table with high gloss finish and storage compartment below
* The Dinette converts to a double berth below and a sigle bunk above
* Companion Step have Storage below and accesses the electrical panel
* Corian Countertop
* Stainless Steel Sinks
* Lazy Susan
* Recessed two-burner electric cooktop
Electronics / Navigation
Changes in Latitude has one of the best electronics pack for a boat of this size. Everything was factory installed, take a look below!
* Raymarine Electronics Package
* 2 - E120 12.1 Multi Function Color Displays
* RS125 Raystar GPS
* Ray 240 VHF Radio
* DSM300 Digital Sounder Module
* Speed, Depth, Temperature Transducer
* ST60 Graphic Display
* ST8001 S2G Smart Pilot Autopilot
* 4kw Open Array Radar
* ACR RCL100 Remote Spot Light
* Glendinning Electronic Controls
* Clarion Stereo with Subwoofer, 6 Disc Changer, Amp, Cockpit Remote and Speakers
* Bose 3-2-1 Media System with DVD/CD and Game Port
* 2 Majestic 15" flat screen LCD TVs in Salon and Master
* DVD Player in Master
* Engine Instrumentation: VDO fuel gauges, voltage gauges, rudder angle
* Smartcraft VesselView engine monitoring system
* Richie 5" SS-2000 Navigator Compass
Optional Equipment Includes the Waste Macerator w/ Y-Valve, Glendinning Electronic controls and the freshwater washdown at anchor locker
* Bennett Hydraulic Trim Tabs
* Anchor Windlass
* Marine Air - Air Conditioning - Three Zones - Master, Salon, Cockpit
* 3 engine and three house batteries
* Onan 9.0kw Generator with Sound Shield
* Teleflex Hydraulic Steering
* Freshwater Cooling Main Engines
* Oil Changing System for Engines/Gen/Transmissions
* Water Heat with Exchanger - 11 Gallons
* Air Horn
Along with standard features, the optional deck equipment includes:
-A 30" Swim Platform with Built in Ladder
-Forward Deck Sun Pad with Handrail (not shown in photos)
-Freshwater Washdown in Anchor Locker
-Fishbox and Livewell with Circulating System
-Cruise Hardtop w/Arch, Front Side and Aft Enclosures (in white)and Two Hatches with Privacy Covers and Screens
-Rod Holders in Deck Wings
-5 Rocket Launchers on Hard Top
-4 Additional Rod Holders in Gunnels
-Detachable Telescoping Outriggers
-Hardtop to Transom Cover in white(not shown in photos)
* Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with operation from foredeck foot pedal and remote at helm
* Three forward Deck Hatches with built in Ocean Air screens and privacy covers
* Drop-Down Engine Room Access Hatch from Upper Cockpit
* 50amp Shore Power
* 65' Shore Power Cord on Glendinning Cable Recoiler - 30amp Adapter
* Cable TV/Phone Inlet
* TV and AM/FM Antennas
* Three Windshield Wipers with Washers
* Dockside Water Inlet
She has the Optional Boot Stripe with Gold Accent and fresh Bottom Paint
* Boot Stripe with Gold Accent
* Fresh Bottom Paint
* Transferable 5 Year Limited Hull Warranty
* Bronze Seacocks and Thru-Hull Fittings
* Bennett Hydraulic Trim Tabs
* Bow Pulpit with S.S. Roller System
Check out other listings from Yacht Works
37' Sea Ray
Please call or email us with any questions.
2300 NE 16th Street
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!