Photo 1 of 34
JUST REDUCED $30,000! MINT CONDITION!
New Carbon Fiber Dash and New Headliner Just Added.
1999 Wellcraft 45 Excalibur, Pristine Condition, Newer Engines Mercury 496 H.O. with new Performance Drives, Recent Survey Passed with Flying Colors, She is an awesome offshore performer.
This Wellcraft 45 Excalibur is a perfect showing sportboat. The Cockpit has had the cushions reupholster, a full set of new, removable carpeting fitted, a new canvas top and a wet bar with refrigerator and ice maker for entertaining. The interior is in extremely clean and in pristine condition. NEW MERCURY ENGINES were recently installed and have ENGINE WARRANTY starting when the new owner takes possession. A recent SURVEY was performed showing absolutely no problems and gives a value to the Excalibur much higher than our asking price.
Built for Wellcraft by Australian-based Riviera Marine, the 45 Excalibur strikes a balance between a pure-bred sportboat and a traditional family-style express cruiser. The Excalibur is constructed on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull, and has an efficient and easily driven hull capable of higher speeds compared to most other express designs. The cockpit is arranged with an elevated helm position, a full wet bar to port, and a U-shaped lounge/sunpad aft. Under the sunpad is a large storage well, and the entire aft section of the cockip floor raises electrically for access to the engines. Belowdecks, the salon of the Excalibur’s mid-cabin interior is dominated by a richly-upholstered four person sette opposite the portside galley. Both sleeping areas are separated from the salon with privacy doors. Additional features include a separate stall shower in the head, cockpit boarding steps, anchor windlass locker, radar arch, transom door, and a concealed swim ladder.
Schedule a showing with us on our QUALITY boats anytime!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 45' 0"
- LOA: 45' 0"
- BEAM: 11' 8"
- DRAFT: 3' 3"
- Engine(s): 2005 Mercruiser 496 H.O.
- Hours: 150
- HP: 425
- Fuel: 274 gallons
- Water: 70 gallons
- Holding: 17 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Wellcraft
- Model: 45 Excalibur
- Designer: Riviera Marine
* Ice Maker
* Cushions in New Condition
* All New Cockpit Carpeting
* Sun Pad on Engine Room Access Hatch
* Shore Power Fittings
* Telephone and Television Fittings
* Dockside Water Fitting
* Cockpit Wet Bar
* Integrated Storage Locker in Transom
* Hot and Cold Fresh Water Shower in Transom Locker
* Vent Window in Windshield
* Cockpit Sink
Galley Located on Portside of Main Salon,
* Tappan Microwave
* Norcold DE541 Under Counter Refrigerator
* U-Line Ice Maker in Cockpit
* ACR 406 Mhz EPRIB
* Fireboy-Xintex CMD-2M Carbon Monoxide Detector
* Six Adult Type II Life Jackets
* First Aid Kit
* Emergency Flares
* Portable Fire Extinguishers
Electronics / Navigation
* Garmin 235 GPS/Chartplotter/Sounder Combo
* Raytheon RL70C Radar
* Hummingbird Depth Sounder (back-up)
* Bennett Trim Tabs
* Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF Radio
* Richie Compass
* Kiekhaefer Trim Tabs Indicators
* Trim Gauges
* 13” Sony TV with VCR
* Clarion CMD4 AM/FM/CD
* Clarion M635 CD Changer
* Clarion APA4160 Stereo Amplifier
* Clarion Stereo Remote at Helm
* Four Speakers in Cockpit
* Two Speakers in Main Salon
* Sub Woofer on Bridge
* Marine Air Systems Air Conditioning
* Atwood 6 Gallon Water Heater
* Kohler 7.5 Kw Gas Generator with Sound Shield
* 52 Original Hours
* Charles Industries Battery Chargers
* Anchor Windlass (needs new motor),
New Twin 2005 Mercruiser Magnum 496 H.O., 425 HP
Check out other listings from Yacht Works
Please call or email us with any questions.
2300 NE 16th Street
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!