54' Custom Carolina
Photo 1 of 26
<img title="010" src="/images/proc/deals/YC_817408470.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="013" src="/images/proc/deals/YC_1979933993.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="007" src="/images/proc/deals/YC_1233909070.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon to aft view" src="/images/proc/deals/YC_1113523847.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon to stbd view" src="/images/proc/deals/YC_758873316.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="stbd to aft view" src="/images/proc/deals/YC_658407134.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/YC_352977729.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Guest stateroom" src="/images/proc/deals/YC_1387993733.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Bunk room" src="/images/proc/deals/YC_1952414649.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Guest head" src="/images/proc/deals/YC_335227616.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="001" src="/images/proc/deals/YC_1944327794.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
OWNER SAYS SELL NOW OR TRADE FOR A SMALLER EXPRESS...
This Custom Sport Fisher was built in Harkers Island North Carolina. They are famous for their lengendary ride and head sea performance. The bridge is huge with a new Isinglass enclosure, and two Murray Brothers chairs to watch the lines and keep an eye on the action in the cockpit. Set up for tournament fishing with a 1,000 gallons of fuel for traveling while burning only 55 gallons per hour at 23 knots, or a 900 mile range at trolling speed. Just out of the ship yard in 2012 with major service and new bottom paint. The large cockpit has teak covering boards, new in deck fish hold, and a 100 gallon custom bait tank built into the transom.
2010 interior refit includes complete storage and interior refinishing in the salon. New Samsung 40" HD TV, new Sony stereo system, new Samsung Blue Ray DVD/CD player and Bose surround sound with sub woofer. New carpet and padding through out the boat. New 240 Volt induction cook top stove in the galley. New rope lighting through out the salon. New 240 Volt barbeque grill port side of cockpit.
CALL TODAY FOR A PRIVATE SHOWING!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 54' 0"
- LOA: 54' 0"
- DRAFT: 4' 0"
- Engine(s): Detroit Diesel
- HP: 735
- Fuel: 1000 gallons
- Manufacturer: Custom Carolina
- Model: Sport Fisherman
|A must see for anyone interested in a custom Carolina Sportfisher that will take you to any destination in comfort and style!|
- (3) staterooms
- Master stateroom with a double berth; beautiful cabinetry with ample storage space
- Guest stateroom with over/under bunks, sleeps two
- Guest stateroom with (2) single berths
- (2) heads with separate stand-up showers; Raritan electric freshwater toilets
- Custom interior, open and airy salon with large windows
- Soft leather sofas
- Custom high/low, drop-leaf dinette and convenient up galley
- (5) Marine Air AC Units
- New washer and dryer
Cockpit and Fishing Equipment
- New in-deck fish hold
- Tackle Center with plenty of storage
- Cockpit freezer
- 240 volt Stainless BBQ grill in cockpit
- (6) rod holders
- Plenty of rocket launchers
- 14' Edgewater Runabout with full cover and 40 HP Evinrude engine with 95 hours changed over to use Premix
- 1000 lb Steelhead davit system for the Edgewater
- Norpro 18 kw genset with 2000 hours
- Center rigger
- Rupp triple spreader outriggers
- Murray Brothers fighting chair
- Custom 80 gallon built in transom bait tank
- Coaming pads
- Teak covering boards
- Non skid paint on cockpit deck
- Cockpit engine room access
- Huge flybridge includes all the toys
- Anchor Windlass with chain and rode
- Engine pyrometers
- New battery charger
- Raritan electric freshwater heads
- Weems & Path clock
- Weems & Path Barometer
- Underwater lights
- Bennett trim tabs
- (5) Marine Air AC Units
- Hydraulic steering
- Guest remote spot light
- New Bridge Isenglass enclosure
- Lube oil transfer system
- Tank Watch IV level monitor
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- DSS Satellite track vision
- Furuno 48 Mile Color radar
- Icom-M125 VHF Radio
- Robertson AP-3000 auto pilot
- Furuno FCV-1100L depth sounder
- Garmin 3110-C GPS/chart plotter
- Complete set of Garmin charts for all of Central America and West Coast
- Yahama AM/FM Stereo system with complete suround sound
- Samsung 40" flat screen LED TV
- Samsung Blue Ray DVD-CD player
- Sony Digital audio/video control center
Engine /Mechanical Equipment
Engine: Detroit Diesel
Model: 8V92 Turbos
HP: 735 each engine
Engine Hours: 1500 since major overhaul
OWNER'S PERSONAL ITEMS DO NOT COME WITH THE PURCHASE.
- Up galley
- GE ice maker
- Whirlpool microwave
- New stainless water heater
- New induction 2-burner cooktop
- 240 volt stainless BBQ grill in cockpit - perfect for grilling the day's catch!
- Pressurized water system
- (2) under counter GE Monogram refrigerators
- Village Marine Tech water maker
Dinghy and motor are included in purchase.
Please call or email us with any questions.
34551 Casitas Place
Dana Point, CA 92629
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!