"43' 1979 Hatteras Double Cabin"
Savannah, GA, United States
Photo 1 of 26
1979 HATTERAS 43 DOUBLE CABIN MOTOR YACHT : 1300 HOURS SMOH ON JOHNSON AND TOWERS 6V71N'S 310HP : NICE BOAT WITH A LOT OF EXTRAS : SOME TLC NEEDED BUT OVERALL A GOOD BUY FOR THE MONEY
FLYBRIDGE REMOVED TO CREATE LOW PROFILE DESIGN AND TO PASS UNDER LOW LEVBEL BRIDGES. UPDATED STYLE AND ATTRACTIVE APPEARANCE.
CALL ME AND MAKE AN OFFER!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 43' 0"
- LOA: 43' 0"
- DRAFT: 0' 0"
- Engine(s): Johnson & Towers
- HP: 310
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: HATTERAS
- Model: Motor Yacht
Berthed on fresh water canal that drained the Everglades, during the entire 17 years up to 2007
Teak interior with (2) staterooms. Centerline queen berth aft with ensuite head and large stall shower. Sunken Galley midhsip to stbd with dinette across to port. Large salon with (2) llounges. Guest stateroom forward with v-shaped berths for (2). Guest head also forward.
This DCMY was built with a fly bridge that had been professionally removed to enable the prior owner to navigate the under low bridges on the fresh water canal behind the prior owner’s residence in Coral Gables.
Eisenglass enclosed aft deck. Glass in less than 1 year old and in great condition. Hard fiberglass top over helm area.
Anodized aluminum window frames in good condition
Engines: Johnson&Towers GM 6-71N engines have 310 HP each. Reported 1300 hours SMOH
Generator: Onan 8kw with 800 hours
Bottom: in 2010 Hinckley sanded and applied one coat of hard anti-fouling copper.
Impellers: Both new within the last 40 engine hours.
Batteries: Four new Optima AGM cells were installed in 2010. The installation in the old battery boxes has foam spacers that keep them from banging together.
Galley stove: The new Princess in storage in Chattanooga, owner will ship to buyer if he wants to bear the cost of crating and shipping.
- With both engines at WOT vessel will turn 17 kts (20 mph).
- starters and alternators re-manufactured in 2007
- props and prop shafts cleaned and balanced and new propeller shaft cutlass bearings in 2007
- new cutlass bearings on the rudder shafts in 2007
- several of the U-zip plastic windows replaced in 2012
- bottom painted in 2011
- pencil zincs new within the last 40 hours
- Racor fuel filters both with vacuum gages
- Weaver dinghy davits on swim platform and dinghy
- bow pulpit with Galley Maid windlass and Bruce anchor
- foot switches for Galley Maid windlass new in 2007
- anchor chain (20’) with 250’ 3-strand nylon anchor rode new in 2007
- double braid dock lines
- Taylormade fenders (4) new in 2008
- bow seat cushion set appeared to be nearly new in 2007
- solar-power ventilator in bow hatch new in 2007
- stainless mushroom vent in stern hatch new in 2007
- Little Giant step ladder new in 2009
- West Marine VHF new in 2007
- 2 Cruisair reverse-cycle A/C units
- Onan 8 kw genset with about 800 engine hours
- Forward holding tank macerator new in 2007
- salon window blinds new in 2008
- Sony AM/FM/stereo and speakers in salon new in 2008
- 12-volt receptacles in salon and on bridge new in 2008
- battery charger new in 2008
- 50 amp shore pigtail new in 2008
- new teak treads installed on stern ladder in 2009
- Helm steering pump replaced with new pump in 2009
- fresh water pump impellers replaced in 2009
- Lead-acid batteries (4) replaced with new AGM batteries in 2010
- Garmin 498C chartplotter/sounder new in 2007
- Garmin GPS 3210 chartplotter new in 2010 (unfortunately now in storage in Chattanooga and I will ship it to the buyer in Savannah if he wants to bear the shipping cost) The antenna for this GPS sprouts from Radar mount
- Garmin 24” radar new in 2010. Uses the Garmin 3210 as monitor
- searchlight with joystick remote new in 2010
- 8 LED salon/galley reading lighting fixtures new in 2009
- new fluorescent light fixture installed in forward head in 2010
- new factory insect screens in all portlights in 2010
- Raymarine rudder angle indicator new in 2010
- Taco LED lights installed inside bridge and outside bridge doors in 2010
- new exterior paint, particularly on the forward cabin top and at the strakes along the sides at the stern at the level of the swim platform
- new paint on interior of cabin doors particularly on the inside of the port side door
- new or re-upholstered pilot chairs
- something to replace the rusty ice maker that I removed from the bar on the bridge
- new fluffy window channel strips
- replacement salon windows are cloudy
- rebedding of windshield glass
- removal of the cloudy mirror in the master berth
- new varnish on the teak side rails and on the bow pulpit.
- the stern ladder has new teak treads but also needs varnish
- new faucets for the heads and galley sinks
- the shower in the bow head is inoperative but I have never figured out why
Please call or email us with any questions.
75 Helmsman Way - Palmetto Bay Marina
Hilton Head, S. Carolina 29928
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!