Photo 1 of 18
"Whisper" is a beautiful Perry design Valiant 42 that has had many upgrades including repower to Yanmar 50 engine, new holding tank and plumbing, electronics package and autopilot. This boat is bristol and loaded with gear. If you are looking for a Valiant that is ready to go, Whisper is the boat for you.
The Valiant 42 is a modern classic and is an extremely well built performance cruiser. With proven performance spanning three decades, Valiant's continue to be the choice of serious sailors who valiantly sail the oceans of the world!
Judy Nasmith 206-963-3560
Contact S A S Yachts.
7001 Seaview Avenue NW
Seattle, WA 98117 USA
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 42' 0"
- LOA: 42' 0"
- Displacement: 24600 lbs
- LWL: 34' 6"
- Ballast: 9500 lbs
- BEAM: 12' 9"
- DRAFT: 6' 0"
- Engine(s): Yanmar
- Hours: 1624
- HP: 56
- Fuel: 87 gallons
- Water: 83 gallons
- Ballast: 9500 9500
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Valiant
- Model: 42 Cutter
- Designer: Robert Perry
Traditional Valiant layout with chain locker forward. Queen size berth in forward cabin with abundant storage in the form of vented lockers, shelves and drawers. Next aft is the salon with port and starboard settees. There are book shelves outboard of the settees as well as closed cabinets with shelves. There are two magazine racks mounted on the port and starboard salon bulkheads. Port settee converts into double berth. Next aft is the galley to port with nav station opposite to starboard. Aft of the nav station is the locker with slide out shelves. The head with separate shower stall is next aft to starboard. The second stateroom is aft to port. The sole is teak and holly with full access to the bilge areas.
* Alpenglow lights.
* Espar hydronic heating system.
Valiant's are known for their great U-shaped offshore galleys. There is an abundance of storage in the galley area in the way of drawers, shelves and cabinets. There is a pantry with shelves that slide out opposite the galley to starboard.
* Regal 4 buner stove w/ oven.
* Teak spice rack.
* Double stainless steel sinks.
* Water filter on spigot.
* Water filter under sink.
* Sea water foot pump.
* Seafrost refrigeration and freezer.
Electronics / Navigation
Radar/Chartplotter is Raythoen R80 integrated radar and chartplotter w/ repeeater in the cockpit under the dodger. Chips for charts from Seattle to Glacier Bay including the west side of Vancouver Island included.
* Ratheon 80 Radar/Chartplotter.
* Radar dome mounted on spar.
* B&G Net Quad.
* Ratheon Speed, depth, wind.
* Ratheon GPS.
* Ratheon auto pilot.
* Horizon Spectrum VHF.
* CARD detection system.
* Samsung LCD TV.
* Pioneer Satelite Radio w/ IPod plug in.
* Sony speakers.
* Megellan GPS.
* ICOM M810 SSB.
* EPIRB 408
* Westerbeke 5KW generator 935 hours.
* Cruisair air conditioning/heat.
* Electro Guard monitor.
* 4 100 amp glass pak house batteries.
* 1 100 amp glass pak genset starter battery.
* Alpenglow lights.
* 12V and 110V systems.
* Spectra Santa Cruz 25 GPH water maker.
* 11 Gal hot water heater
Aluminum toe rail, fiberglass deck. Double lifelines with port and starboard gates.
* Heavy duty bowsprit w/ double anchor rollers.
* Lighthouse electric windlass w/ up and down switches.
* 45# CQR w/250' chain.
* F37 Fortress 25'chain + nylon rode.
* Danforth stern anchor mounted.
* Lewmar CST62 primary winches.
* Stern ladder fixed on stern.
* Davits for dinghy.
* 10' Avon harde bottom dinghy.
* 8hp Tohatsu outboard.
* Mount for dinghy engine.
* Givens 6 man Liferaft (needs inspection).
* Propane barbeque.
* Recessed inboard genoa tracks.
Sails and Rigging
Sails by Pt. Townsend sails - excellent condition.
* Double spreaders.
* Full battened main.
* Mid boom main traveller.
* Cruising chute in sock.
* Rod rigging.
* Removable inner stay.
* Running backs.
* Valiant preventer system.
* Navtec adjustable backstay.
* Self tailing Lewmar winches.
Check out other listings from SAS Yachts
45' Cecil Lange
Please call or email us with any questions.
7001 Seaview Avenue NW, Suite 150
Seattle, WA 98117
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!