Photo 1 of 23
<img title="Chartplotter" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00068709_309.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Electrical panel" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00068710_264.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Spare Prop" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00068712_111.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Turbo Yanmar diesel" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00068713_219.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Hull interior" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00068714_320.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00068716_217.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Chain locker forward berth" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00068717_317.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Facing aft" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00068718_196.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
NOW $99,500 FEATURING EXTENSIVE UPGRADES & ENHANCEMENTS!
ONE OF THE EXTREMELY RARE KETCH MODELS.... Complete with fresh bottom paint & a thorough refit that began in 2005, Le Reve boasts a brand new Yanmar 75hp Turbo diesel among her many attributes. New canvas - main sail cover and sun shade November 2008. She is one of the most intriguing bluewater cruises in today's market. Complete specs & photos are now available. With $125,000 spent on upgrading LeReve in 2005 this bristol vessel is worth your consideration.
Judy Nasmith 206-963-3560
Contact S A S Yachts.
7001 Seaview Avenue NW
Seattle, WA 98117 USA
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 38' 0"
- LOA: 38' 0"
- Displacement: 27000 lbs
- LWL: 33' 0"
- Ballast: 9800 lbs
- BEAM: 12' 6"
- DRAFT: 6' 0"
- Engine(s): Yanmar Turbo 4JH4-TE
- Hours: 5
- HP: 75
- Fuel: 170 gallons
- Water: 40 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Hans Christian
- Model: 38 Traditional Ketch
- Designer: Harwood Ives
In the bow is an anchor locker with access from the forward cabin through dual louvered doors. The forward cabin features a large v-berth and storage. There is a hanging locker just aft to starboard and directly across is the enclosed head with a shower and marble vanity. There is a bi-fold privacy door that seperates the forward cabin from the salon. In the main salon there is a large u-shaped settee with fixed dinette table to port and a straight settee to starboard. Above and outboard of both settees there is shelving and storage. The butterfly hatch above and the bronze portlites throughout provide ample illumination and ventilation when open. Next aft to port is the sea-kindly galley with double stainless steel sink, Force 10 3 burner propane stove & oven, and a refrigerator/freezer. Next aft is the enclosed aft cabin with double berth and locker storage. Across to starboard is the nav station with access to the aft quarter berth. The entire cabin is finished in fine teak joinery and there is a teak & holly sole.
- * 6'4" headroom
- * Espar forced air diesel heat
- * Lectrasan head system
- * Village Marine Watermaker (200 gl/dy)
- * 2 Stainless Steel sinks
- * Fresh & salt water pumps (05)
- * Hot & cold pressure water (05)
- * Frigoboat Refrigeration/Freezer (05)
- * New propane system including hoses, tanks & fittings (05)
- * 3 burner Force 10 propane stove w/oven(05)
Electronics / Navigation
- * Furuno Chartplotter/GPS (05)
- * Furuno Radar (05)
- * Furuno Depthsounder (05)
- * I-Com VHS (05)
- * ComNav auto pilot (05)
- * Pioneer Stereo (05)
- * 12V
- * 7 Batteries (gel) 800 amp hours
- * Xantrex Link 2000 Battery montior
- * New Cabin lights (05)
- * New Nav lights (05)
- * 110V
- * Shorepower cord
- * Complete re-wire & Blue Sea electrical panel installation (05)
- * Heart Interface 1000w inverter
- * Galvanic Isolator
* (2) Stainless steel CQR anchors
* Muir Cougar Electric windlass (motor rebuilt 05)
* Nav lights (05)
* Tricolor (05)
* Spreader lites (05)
* All new wiring in mast (05)
- * 2 Barient 27ST winches
- * 3 Barient 20 winches
- * 2 Barient 18 winches
- * 2 Barient 10 winches
- * Whisker pole
- * Hard dinghy w/ oars
- * Canvas includes: main, jib UV, bimini for entire boat
Sails and Rigging
- * Main
- * Mizzen
- * #1 115%
- * Staysail
- * Pro Furl jib roller furling
- * Pro Furl staysail roller furling
- * New 3/8" wire standing rigging (05)
- * Low Friction Strong Track System on both spars (05)
- * One owner vessel
- * New Yanmar 4JH2-TE Turbo Diesel (05)
- * Brand new bottom paint
- * Brand new propane system
- * All Portlites polished & rebedded
- * Fuel tanks scrubbed & polished
- * Samson Post & Bowsprit replaced
- * Village Marine 200 gal/dy Watermaker (05)
- * Espar forced air diesel heat
- * Rebuilt electric windlass (05)
- * New Aluminum spar paint (05)
- * New standing rigging (05)
- * New electronics (05)
- * New electrical system (05)
Check out other listings from SAS Yachts
38' Islander 38 Crui
Please call or email us with any questions.
7001 Seaview Avenue NW, Suite 150
Seattle, WA 98117
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!