Photo 1 of 12
"Mazama" is a very well maintained C&C 36 that is an excellent cruiser/racer. She has circumnavigated Vancouver Island three times in the past 6 years and is fully equipped for extended cruising. If you are looking for a boat that is ready to go Mazama is a must see. New Awlgrip 2004, GPS chartplotter 2006, 30HP Yanmar installed in 1996 with 1400 hours, Maxprop, cruising spinnaker, the list goes on.
Judy Nasmith 206-963-3560
Contact S A S Yachts.
7001 Seaview Avenue NW
Seattle, WA 98117 USA
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: C&C1980
- Model: 36 Sloop
- Designer: C&C
- Length: 36' 0"
- LOA: 36' 0"
- Displacement: 12800 lbs
- BEAM: 11' 6"
- DRAFT: 6' 0"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 3JH-2E
- Hours: 1300
- HP: 30
- Fuel: 20 gallons
- Water: 40 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
Large private V-berth forward with enclosed head to port and hanging locker to starboard. The main salon features a U-shaped settee to port and a straight settee to starboard. The U-shaped settee converts to a double berth. There is lots of outboard storage. The nav station is to starboard across from the galley. There is a large quarterberth aft to starboard.
* Wheems & Plath Barometer.
* Propane cabin heat.
Good galley layout with ample storage in cupboards and drawers.
* Adler-Barber Refrigeration.
* 3-burner gimballed stove w/ oven.
* New propane bottles.
* Hot and cold pressure water.
* Manual sea water pump.
* Double Stainless steel sinks.
Electronics / Navigation
* GPS Garmin Chartplotter Map 172C (2006).
* All Charts to Alaska included.
* CD Player (2006).
* 19" Flat screen Toshiba TV (2006).
* Autopilot Autohelm ST3000 (2008).
* Autopilot wireless remote.
* Radar Raytheon R10X..
* VHF Radio.
* Depth Autohelm ST-60
* Wind speed, wind point Autohelm.
* Knot log, knot meter Ratheon.
* Garmin GPS 12 handheld.
* Uniden handheld VHF.
* 65 Amp Alternator.
* Pro mariner 20 amp battery charger.
* 110V AC
* 12V DC
* 12V Battery Isolator.
* 12V Pressure water pump.
* 110V Hot water heater.
* 110V 30 amp shore power cord.
* 110V space heater.
* New hot water heater 2008.
30HP Yanmar 3GM installed in 1996 shows 1400 hours of use. The engine is located under the companionway stairs and has good access.
* 3-blade Maxprop.
Bottom painted and keel faired in April 2008, New Awlgrip paint to hull 2004. Custom patented removeable/set up dodger while underway that can be easily stowed.
* Questas gimbled Radar mast (2004).
* Wheel steering.
* Self tailing 2-speed winches.
* 20# Delta plow anchor.
* 30' 5/16 chain, 150' 3/4" nylon rode.
* 12# Danforth Anchor.
* 15' 1/4" chain, 100' 5/8" rode.
* Fortress FX11 anchor.
* Lofrans electric windlass (needs servicing).
* 10' Zodiac inflatable dinghy (2003).
* 9.9 HP Mercury outboard (2003).
* Horse shoe buoy.
* Life sling.
* Radar reflector on back stay.
Sails and Rigging
* Cruising Spinnaker 3/4 oz.
* Working jib.
* Harken Roller furling.
* Full batten Main w/3 reef points.
* Canvas sail, winch and binnacle covers.
* Aluminum whisker pole.
Check out other listings from SAS Yachts
Please call or email us with any questions.
7001 Seaview Avenue NW, Suite 150
Seattle, WA 98117
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!