45' Cecil Lange
Photo 1 of 26
<img title="Slings" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00063764_233.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Starboard settee" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00063765_280.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Slings 1" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00063766_134.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Aft stern deck" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00063767_162.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cockpit facing forward" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00063768_297.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Starboard deck" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00063769_159.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine compartment" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00063770_160.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Forward Cabin" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00063771_282.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley stove and sink" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00063772_252.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley walkway divider" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00063773_268.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Divider shelves" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00063774_307.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Eclipse is a stunning Perry Design and a great sailing boat. Built by the legendary Cecil Lange in Pt. Townsend she has beautiful lines and is a definite head turner. Eclipse is similar in design to Perry's favorite design "Night Runner".
This a rare opportunity for a unique boat that is a true pleasure to sail.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 45' 0"
- LOA: 44' 7"
- Displacement: 26350 lbs
- LWL: 38' 1"
- Ballast: 11000 lbs
- BEAM: 13' 2"
- DRAFT: 7' 1"
- Engine(s): Westerbeke
- Hours: 70
- HP: 55
- Fuel: 60 gallons
- Water: 120 gallons
- Holding: 12 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Cecil Lange
- Model: Custom Perry Cutter
- Designer: Robert Perry
Starting forward is a large open cabin with 2 pipe berths. Next aft to port is the head. The salon features settees to port and starboard. There are butterfly hatches overhead and a mahogany sole. The galley is next aft to port with nav station opposite to starboard. The owners stateroom is to port of the companionway. There are a total of 7 berths. Headroom 6'3" for majority of interior.
* Ships clock.
* Ships barometer.
* CO2 Monitor/Alarm.
* Pressure hot/cold water.
* Double stainless steel sinks.
* Dickinson diesel stove w/ gravity day tank.
Electronics / Navigation
* Autopilot - Autohelm ST3000.
* Autohelm knotmeter.
* Autohelm wind/direction/speed.
* Interphase forward looking sonar (2006).
* VHF Antenna (2006)
* (3) Autohelm sailing monitors.
* Navigation lights.
* Masthead Tricolor/Anchor Light.
* Spreader Lights.
* (4) 6-V Wet cell batteries 245 AH ea. (2007).
* Emergency start battery (2007).
* 110V AC.
* 12V DC.
* Galvanic Isolator.
* Pro-Mariner Battery charger.
* 10 Gal. water heater.
* Electric Bilge pump.
Engine replaced in 2006. Edson cable/chain wheel steering (2006).
* Max prop.
* Hurth HBW transmission.
* Racor and vacuum guage fuel filters.
* PSS Shaft seal.
* Guzzler Manual bilge pump.
Canvas covers for anchor windlass, binnacle, wheel, winches and skylights. New bottom paint August 2008. Fiberglass Hull painted dark blue (flexseal) in excellent condition. Teak decks redone August 2008. Brighwork recently varnished with Epiphanes. Lifelines replaced 2007. Under body is a fin keel with skeg rudder.
* 45# Danforth Anchor.
* Bruce Anchor.
* CQR Anchor.
* Yachtsman Anchor.
* 200' 3/8" Chain.
* Dual Anchor Roller.
* Electric Windlass McMurray.
* Cockpit Cushions.
* 6 Fenders.
* Mooring lines.
* Lifesling (2007).
* Lewmar Self Tailing winches (9).
* Anderson winches (2)
* (4) Goiot hatch lenses new 2007.
* Skylight safety glass new 2007.
Sails and Rigging
Converted to cutter rig in 1994. Keel stepped mast.
* Main Halsey/Lidgard Spectra 455 sf.
* #2 Genoa H/L Dacron.
* Working Jib H/L 9oz Dacron.
* Storm Jib H/L 9 oz Dacron (new).
* Tri-sail H/L 9.6 oz Dacron (new).
* 1 Spinnaker H/L 1.5 oz. Nylon.
* 2 Spinnaker H/L .75oz Nylon.
* 3 Spinnaker Horizon 1.5 oz. Nylon.
* 4 Spinnaker Horizon .75oz Nylon.
* Drifter H/L .75oz Mylar.
* Spinnaker Jib Nylon.
* Heavy weather Jib 37' luff.
* Removable Innerstay.
* Lazy jacks.
* 5/16"Rod rigging - standing.
* Rope/wire running rigging.
* Furlex Roller furling headstay.
* Navtec Hydraulic backstay adjuster.
* Spinnaker pole.
* Reaching strut.
* Boom vang.
Check out other listings from SAS Yachts
Please call or email us with any questions.
7001 Seaview Avenue NW, Suite 150
Seattle, WA 98117
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!