Photo 1 of 14
The Caliber 47 LRC represents the ideal balance of custom-built design, construction, and elegance. Known by their owners for uncompromising craftsmanship, exceptional stowage, collision pockets, and seakindly characteristics. There is no better yacht for the offshore sailor seeking traditional design with a modern underbody.
Base price for this Caliber 47 LRC includes all standard features, delivered and commissioned in Seattle WA.Your model can be customized to your individual tastes and needs. Discover for yourself why experienced sailors choose Caliber yachts for serious offshore cruising.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: Caliber
- Model: 47 LRC Series
- Designer: Michael McCreary
- Length: 47' 0"
- LOA: 52' 11"
- Displacement: 33000 lbs
- LWL: 39' 6"
- Ballast: 13000 lbs
- BEAM: 13' 2"
- DRAFT: 5' 2"
- Engine(s): Yanmar
- HP: 75
- Fuel: 275 gallons
- Water: 275 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
Below decks on the Caliber 47 LRC are spacious and graciously appointed accomodations. Sleeping quarters are true staterooms, private and expansive. The aft cabin, well separated from the main salon, offers an easily accessible island berth, cedar-lined hanging lockers, with lots of ample storage.
Instead of a confining V-berth forward there's a generous offset berth with even more storage. Roomy heads in both the forward and aft cabins feature separate plexiglass-enclosed shower stalls.
The main salon takes advantage of 6'6" headroom and a wide beam to provide an expansive living area. The bulkhead-mounted dining table folds up for even more floor space. Forward-facing nav station provides a better feel for for the boat's actual position while charting courses, and offers plenty of cabinet space to accomodate a full range of electronics.
Outstanding ventilation is provided by 18 opening ports and four verhead hatches, each strategically placed fro optimal air circulation. Two deck cowls provide waterproof ventilationeven when she is battened down.
• Teak interior including optional teak hull battens in main salon and aft cabin.
• Teak louvered cabinet doors
• Red and white dome lights
• 4 skyscreens
• Teak & Holly sole
A large and efficient galley with generous storage and a 10' long counter!
• 3-Burner LPG stove and oven
• Custom double sink with dish draining surface
• Manual freshwater foot pump
• Frigoboat 4.3 cu. ft. front-loading refrigerator with holding plate and digital controls
• Frigoboat 3.5 cu. ft. freezer box with evaporatot plate and digital controls
• Corian counter tops
• Bin storage cabinets above counter top
• 2 teak face drawers
• Storage under sink
• Storage under stove
Electronics / Navigation
OPTIONAL electronics include...
• VHF-ICOM IC M422 transceiver, ICOM IC-M157 Command mic at helm, MB-69 fluch mount kit, Mast mount 3' VHF antenna: Digital antenna 222-VW
• Raymarine ST60 Plus Tridata with transducer (temp., speed, distance, depth)
• Raymarine ST60 Wind Syatem
• 21V DC electrical system
• 110V AC electrical system
• AC/DC digital panel
• (3) 4D AGM batteries
• 5.5kw Northern Lights
generator on custom roll-out system
• 110 amp High Output alternator
• Smart regulator
• 50' Shore power cord
• Polarity indicator and GFI
• Numerous 110 outlets
• Battery test system
The engine room is the heart of this yacht and was designed woth the utmost planning to detail. There's extra shelves for an air conditioner, generator, water maker, inverter, heater, etc. with extremely good access to all of this equipment including the diesel engine. the marine batteries, freshwater manifolds, Fluids Control Panel and Safety Sea Chest are all within easy reach.
Calibers trademark design incorporates a Multi Bulkhead Bonding System, an Integral Strength Grid System for strength and safety, integral baffled tanks act as double bottoms while adding tremendous rigidity to the hull structure, with additional strength from the integral sub-sole. Additionally there is a Watertight Collision Pocket.
• (4) hatches with screens
• (18) SS Opening ports
• Pedestal mounted compass
• Pedestal guard
• Anchor roller platform with double staggered rollers
• Low maintenance rub rail with stainless steel striker
• Low maintenance aluminum handrails
• Molded swim platform with boarding ladder and fresh water shower
• Deep divide anchor locker with room for fender and dingy fuel storage
• 28" lifelines with gates port and starboard
• Lofrans Project 1 electric anchor windlass
• 45# CQR anchor
• 100' 5/15" chain
• 200' 5/8" rode
• USCG Safety package
• Two-tone non-skid
• (4) 30'dock lines
• (3) 50' spring lines
• (2) Dorade vents with guards and screens
• Dual water systems
• (6) mooring cleats and chocks
• (2) Cockpit coaming boxes
• (3) Cockpit drains
• Inspection ports on tanks
• Foredeck light
• Anchor light
• Epoxy bpottom coat and paint
Sails and Rigging
Sail area is 1,014 sq.ft. P-47.83', E=18', I=54.5', J=21.42'
Selden Standard Mast with MDS Batt Car system, Doyle fully batten main, Doyle Stack Pack, with estra third reef in main. Option to convert main to Selden Roller Furling Main.
OPTIONAL CONVERTIBLE CUTTER RIG quickly transforms from a sloop into a cutter Selden keel-stepped, double spreader,
• Selden keel-stepped, double spreader, aluminum spar
• Rigid boom vang
• 110% jub with furling cover
• Inboard genoa tracks
• 2 Genoa halyards
• Deck mounted 4 to 1 traveler
• Internal halyards led aft to cockpit
• Internal adjustable outhaul
• Twin backstays
• Color coded running rigging
• Line hangers fro cockpit
• 2 Lewmar 48ST 2-speed winches
• 2 Lewmar 54ST 2-speed winches
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 4-Cyl. engine, freshwater cooled
- Dual Racor filters
- Single lever engine control
- Caliber's Triple Support Rudder system
- Caliber's Watertight Rudder Dam
- 11g Hot Water heater, 110V & engine driven
- Emergency 2,000 GPH bilge pump
- Dripless shaft seal
- Sea strainer with easy access
- Dual fuel systems
- Emergency tiller
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric auto/manual bilge pump
- 3-Bladed prop
- Tachometer and engine warning system
- Aquadrive flexible coupling
- Engine room blower
- Well insulated engine room
- Side doors to engine for 360 degree accessibility
Check out other listings from SAS Yachts
Please call or email us with any questions.
7001 Seaview Avenue NW, Suite 150
Seattle, WA 98117
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!