Photo 1 of 16
The Nonsuch 30 is a unique design and the ultimate for uncomplicated sailing. The 11' 10" beam is carried out well to the stern resulting in great interior volume and spacious accommodation for a 30'boat. "Amity" has the desired "ultra" layout and comes well equipped for Northwest cruising. If you are looking for a Nonsuch in top condition "hurry" she won't last long.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 30' 0"
- LOA: 30' 0"
- Displacement: 11500 lbs
- LWL: 28' 9"
- Ballast: 4500 lbs
- BEAM: 11' 10"
- DRAFT: 3' 11"
- Engine(s): Westerbeke 27W
- Hours: 2840
- HP: 27
- Fuel: 30 gallons
- Water: 85 gallons
- Holding: 24 gallons
- Ballast: 4500 4500
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Nonsuch
- Model: 30 Ultra
- Designer: Mark Ellis
The main stateroom with a double berth with hyper vent pad under the mattress, is located forward followed by head and galley. The head features a good sized separate shower stall, sink and toilet. The main saloon is aft with opposing settees. The starboard settee converts into a double berth by lowering the Camel-style table. There is a single settee to port, ample storage throughout, and a beautiful teak interior There is a custom navigation table with locker as well as a custom liquor cabinet.
• Paloma instant hot water.
• CAT propane fired catalytic heater.
• Wood burning cabin fireplace.
• Separate shower stall.
• Curtains on all port lights.
• Teak louvered hinged companionway doors.
• Teak drop boards for companionway.
• Brass clock and barometer.
• 2-Burner propane stove w/ oven.
• Refrigeration - KISS water-cooled.
• Stainless steel sink.
• 3-Propane tanks.
• Propane solenoid switch system.
• Safe-T Alert propane sniffer/detector in cabin.
• Pressure water w/ accumulator.
Electronics / Navigation
• Depth sounder - Not working
• Chartplotter - Garmin
• Knotmeter - Sumlog.
• Anchor alarm.
• Autopilot - Raymarine ST4000 w/remote.
• VHF radio - ICOM w/cockpit speaker.
• AM/FM Stereo/Cassette/CD w/4 speakers.
• Heart Battery Charger.
• Heart 2000R Battery monitor.
• (4) 6V house batteries (new 2006).
• 12V start battery (2007).
• 70 amp alternator for start battery.
• 100 amp alternator for house batteries.
Major engine overhaul done at 2350 hours. Good engine access from under the companionway stairs as well as from removable panels in the port and starboard cockpit lazarettes.
• New engine mounts (1999).
• Stainless steel prop shaft and cutlass bearing.
• PSS dripless shaft seal.
• 3-blade Campbell sailors prop.
• Manual and automatic bilge pumps.
• Racor fuel filter.
The hull has a plumb bow and stern resulting in a 28'9" LWL and excellent boat speed for a 30' boat. There are large port and starboard lazarettes. The starboard lazarette has pull out shelves and a custom tool drawer.
• Binnacle mounted compass.
• Seawind Hard Dodger w/ full zip out windows.
• Bimini w/ full cockpit enclosure.
• Cockpit dining table.
• Mainsail cover.
• 9' Achilles inflatable dinghy (2004).
• Honda 2HP outboard (2004).
• Lift for raising/lowering outboard.
• Windlass - Lofrans Royal manual.
• 10KG Bruce anchor w/ 250' 5/8" nylon rode.
• 10LB Delta Plow w/ 250' 1/2" nylon rode.
• Divided 2 compartment chain locker.
• Stainless steel ladder mounted on stern.
• Stainless steel lifelines.
• Emergency Tiller.
• Man overboard pole.
• 8 Fenders and full mooring lines.
• Force 10 Propane SS Barbeque.
• (2) Fire extinguishers (2007)
Sails and Rigging
Free standing mast, one sail, one halyard (one spare), one sheet and two winches make for easy sailing. The large main 540 sq ft is easy to handle and reef from the cockpit.
• Mainsail w/ extended battens.
• Mast Strong Grack (2005)
• 3 Reef Points - led aft to cockpit.
• Riding sail for use at anchor.
Spare main halyard.
• 2-speed self tailing mainsheet winch.
• 2-speed self tailing halyard winch.
• Portable Winch Buddy (2004).
• All control lines lead aft to cockpit.
• Spinlock line stoppers.
Check out other listings from SAS Yachts
35' Cheoy Lee
Please call or email us with any questions.
7001 Seaview Avenue NW, Suite 150
Seattle, WA 98117
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!