Photo 1 of 16
NEW PRICE .....Reduced by $11,100...This is the second reduction. SELLER IS SERIOUS AND HE WANTS OFFERS>>>> Boat is ready to cruise now. Illusion is an all fiberglass well built trawler. She will make her new owners a great cruising vessel or liveaboard. Current owners have lived aboard and cruised the Florida Keys, Chesapeake Bay area, and the Pacific Northwest to Alaska. She is ready for her next adventure.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: CT
- Model: Tri-Cabin Trawler
- Length: 35' 0"
- LOA: 35' 0"
- Displacement: 19800 lbs
- BEAM: 12' 0"
- DRAFT: 3' 5"
- Engine(s): Caterpillar 3208 TA
- Hours: 4300
- HP: 375
- Fuel: 300 gallons
- Water: 100 gallons
- Holding: 35 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
Illusion is entered either from the starboard side at the helm or from the aft stateroom companionway. The dinette is to starboard with the galley to port. The galley countertop is tiled. Forward is the guest quarters with V-Berth and enclosed head. The master stateroom is aft with double berth to starboard. There is an enclosed head with nice sized tub to port. Also to port is small bench for sitting. Heat and air conditioning is supplied by two (2) Cruisair reverse cycle heat/air conditioners. All windows have been upgraded to aluminum trim. Flybridge is spacious with bimini top and curtains.
• Sleeping for 4.
• 2 Cruisair reverse cycle heat/air conditioners.
• Hot and Cold Pressure Water.
• 3 Fire Extinguishers.
• 2006 Sharp Convection Oven and Microwave.
• Coldplate Refrigeration and Freezer (frontloading, and very efficient).
• Stainless Steel Sink.
• Butane counter top stove (portable).
Electronics / Navigation
• Furono Radar, 16 mile.
• Furono GPS.
• VHF (2).
• Depth (2).
• SSB/HF Antenna.
• Compass (2).
• Dynaplate ground for HF or VHF radio.
• 8kw Westerbeke Generator.
• Battery Charger 20 amps.
• Shore Power 50' 30 amp cord.
• 50 and 15 amp adapter pigtails.
• All fiberglass decks.
• Teak rails.
• Teak transom and swim platform.
• Two bilge pumps.
• Hydraulic steering.
• High water alarm.
• Electric windlass.
• 35 lb Bruce anchor with 200' of 5/16 chain.
• Second Bruce anchor in donnage box on boat deck.
• 9' Boston Whaler dinghy.
• 2003 Yamaha 8hp outboard.
Check out other listings from SAS Yachts
35' Cheoy Lee
Please call or email us with any questions.
7001 Seaview Avenue NW, Suite 150
Seattle, WA 98117
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!