Photo 1 of 8
This FRESHWATER 58 Squadron is new to the market and offers unsurpassed luxury and performance. Building on the success of previous models in this eminently successful range, the Squadron 58 takes the experience of Squadron ownership to new heights. Her first-class facilities, contemporary design and exceptional spaciousness make her an ideal vessel to entertain family and friends. This immaculate 58 Squadron is fully equipped and ready for any destination. She also offers a third station for ease of docking her anywhere. CALL JEFF WILSON AT (330) 317-8607 to arrange a showing.
• Bow Thruster • Air Conditioning with Reverse Heat • Mid-Cabin Utility Room with Built-In Ironing Board and Freezer • Vacu-Flush Toilets • American Cherry Wood Cabinetry • Aft Crew Cabin with Toilet and Sink • Central Vacuum System
• Nautica Jet Rib with Dinghy Cover • Passarelle Davit 800LB • Glendenning Cablemaster • Twin Horns • Remote Control Searchlight • Hydraulic Trim Tab • Stainless Steel Delta Anchor and Chair • Emergency Battery Coupling System • Automatic Bilge Pumps with Manual Emergency Pump
• Recardo Helm and Co-Pilot Seats with Electric Adjustment • Cockpit Docking Station • Pilothouse Door • Aft Cockpit Enclosure Covers • Stainless Steel Fender Basket in Pulpit • Fender Stowage • Stainless Steel Windscreen Wipers • External Windscreen Covers • Swim Ladder • Flybridge Bar with Refrigerator, Sink and Electric Grill • Hot and Cold Transom Shower • Furniture Covers • Large Teak Dining Table that Converts to Sunbed • Convertible Bridge Sun Lounge • Cushions for Forward Sundeck • Teak Upgrade • Blue LED Side Deck Illumination Package with Covers • Teak Bathing Platform • Twin Transom Gates
• Powerdrop Salon Windows • 32" LCD TV • Bose DVDCD Audio System • SofaLounge • Sony CDStereo • Miele Dishwasher • MicrowaveConvection Oven • Refrigerator • (4) Burner Stove Top • Fairline Edition China Dinner Service and Cutlery Set
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: Fairline
- Model: Squadron 58
- Length: 58' 0"
- LOA: 58' 0"
- Displacement: 47000 lbs
- BEAM: 16' 0"
- DRAFT: 4' 0"
- Engine(s): Twin Caterpillar 340
- Hours: 148
- HP: 800
- Fuel: 600 gallons
- Water: 222 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
Check out other listings from Total Marine
Please call or email us with any questions.
160 Water Street
Norwalk, CT 06854
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!