36' Stanley 36 Flybridge
Photo 1 of 22
A truly rare opportunity to acquire a classic, comfortable, quick and seaworthy downeast flybridge sedan that has been recently refit and upgraded throughout (new wiring, new systems, hardtop enclosure, canvas and Awlgrip), and with less than 750 hrs. on its 400 h.p. Cummins diesel. This beautiful boat has been used as a family cruiser in the northeast. It would also make an excellent sportfisherman (although rigged for fishing by the previous owner, it was never actually fished). A real head-turner in any harbor, the boat is very clean and well-maintained. The Stanley 36 is known for its beautiful lines, excellent sea-keeping ability, fuel-efficiency and reliability.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 36' 0"
- LOA: 36' 0"
- Displacement: 16000 lbs
- BEAM: 12' 2"
- DRAFT: 3' 6"
- Engine(s): Cummins 6CTA
- Hours: 735
- HP: 400
- Fuel: 250 gallons
- Water: 100 gallons
- Holding: 40 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Stanley 36 Flybridge
- Model: <font color=red>Sale Pending</fo
- Designer: Lyford Stanley / John Williams
Forward v-berth sleeps two adults comfortably with large hatch overhead and opening ports with screens. Plenty of storage compartments and hanging lockers throughout. Galley is down to port but open to main salon for a light and airy feel. Galley is well laid out with lots of counterspace and a place for everything. Stove is excellent. Head with shower is opposite galley. Pressure hot and cold with water accumulator. Salon is open and spacious with fold-out sofa that sleeps two adults. Salon is wired for sound as is flybridge and cockpit. Unique bi-fold door from salon to cockpit brings the outdoors inside where you’ll stay warm, dry and comfortable. Teak high-low table is perfect for entertaining and everyday use. Large cockpit accommodates inflatable and lots of gear, and also six deck chairs. Flybridge has two pedestal chairs and a built-in bench seat with storage; six adults can sit comfortably on flybridge.
• 2-burner Origio stove
• Norcold refrigerator
• Microwave oven
• Stainless steel sink
• Pressure water
Electronics / Navigation
• Raymarine C120 Color GPS/ chartplotter/radar/depth/fishfinder
• Raymarine autopilot
• Icom VHF
• Ritchie 4” compass
• Kenwood CD/AM-FM player
• 12-volt ship’s system
• 120-volt shore power
• 50’ shore power cord and adapter
• 5 AGM batteries (new in ‘07)
• Dedicated battery and charger for windlass and bow thruster
• Xantrex inverter and battery charger
Complete upgrade including New wiring, electronics, bow thruster, inverter, battery charger, and Awlgrip in 2005. New AGM batteries in '07. New hardtop enclosure 2005. Dripless shaft and line cutters intslled '07. New dual Racor fuel filters.
• 6-cylinder Cummins diesel
• Fresh-water cooled
• Dual Racor fuel filters
• Engine alarms
• 5-blade bronze prop
• Dripless shaft (installed ‘07)
• 1¾” stainless shaft with line cutters
• Halon system
• Vetus bow thruster
• Lewmar anchor windlass
• Air conditioning
• Swim platform with stainless steel ladder
• Solar-powered vent in head
• Life jackets and throw-ring
• Dock lines and fenders
• All New stainless steel ports
• Screens for windows and ports
• Winter canvas for flybridge
• 35# Delta anchor on windlass with 35’ of ¼” chain and 200’ nylon rode
• Spare 35# Danforth anchor with stainless chain and nylon rode
• Lee outriggers
• Custom tackle center available for cockpit (Currently not installed)
• Flybridge custom winter enclosure
Please call or email us with any questions.
93 Marsh Road
Noank, CT 06340
Telephone: (860) 536-4978
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!