Photo 1 of 14
The Pearson 303 is a performance cruiser that is very roomy, she sails at low angles of heel and is easily handled by a couple or young family. Her shallow draft and excellent sailing qualities under a wide range of wind conditions , make her a great cruising boat for sailors trading up from smaller vessels, or experienced sailors wanting to go to something smaller and simpler. She has 6'3" headroom throughout, and generous storage space for your gear. Bill Shaw's boats are known for their practical, no nonsense approach to sailing. This design was so well received, 100 boats were sold in the first eight months of production!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 30' 0"
- LOA: 30' 3"
- Displacement: 10400 lbs
- LWL: 25' 4"
- Ballast: 3500 lbs
- BEAM: 10' 11"
- DRAFT: 4' 4"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 2GM20F
- HP: 18
- Fuel: 22 gallons
- Water: 38 gallons
- Holding: 14 gallons
- Ballast: 3500 3500
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Pearson
- Model: 303
Her galley is equipped with a propane stove, deep icebox and sink, with generous storage for utensils and provisions. Pressure hot/cold water is available at both sinks.
Electronics / Navigation
NEW Uniden VHF 2008
Datamarine Depth, Speed, Wind insturments
Raytheon RL-72RC 2kw radar system with GPS/chartplotter
Raytheon ST-4000 Autopilot System
2 deep cycle marine batteries
30 amp shore power with cord
15 amp Searanger battery charger
Sails and Rigging
2 sets of sails (original main and jib Fair Condition). 2nd set of sails (North Mainsail and 135% Genoa Good Condition). Cruising spinnaker with shute.
- She has a total of 5 winches. The primaries are Lewmar 40 ST, the cabintop mounted mainsheet winch is a Lewmar 30 ST. Winches on the mast are also Lewmars; a #16 for the jib and a #8 for the main halyard. She has Harken roller furling, and internal jiffy reefing and vang on her boom.The mast is keel stepped and all standing rigging is stainless wire.Her genoa tracks and blocks are located inboard of the rail for close sheeting angles. She has two sets of sails; main with jiffy reefing, 130% furling genoa, and asymetrical cruising spinnaker.
20 lb CQR Anchor with chain and rode
Dodger with awning
Harken roller fuling system
Auto and manual bilge pumps
2 fire Ext.
First Aid Kit
6 life preservers
All original manuals including original Pearson Binder
- She will sleep 6 in her spacious interior, The forward cabin is private with a full door. Her starboard settee pulls out to form a double berth, and the quarterberth will sleep 2 kids or small adults. She has a forward facing chart table, and a fold up dining table that stores against a bulkhead mounted book shelf; giving more space when not needed. The head has a shower. She has a teak and holly sole, and drapes.
- Recent Upgrades
- NEW water and holding tank 2008
- NEW Cambell Sailprop 2007
- Bottom stripped and Barrier Coated 2003
- NEW PSS packless shaft seal 2004
- Head rebuilt 2008
Please call or email us with any questions.
93 Marsh Road
Noank, CT 06340
Telephone: (860) 536-4978
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!