Photo 1 of 10
One of the most popular covertibles ever produced, the Viking 35 successfully blends the essential elements of modern styling with a comfortable air conditioned interior and proven fish-fighting capabilities. Built on a modified-V solid bottom hull with cored hullsides and moderate transom deadrise, the high production standards of the Viking 35 can be seen in her first rate finish and workmanship. "Meant To BE" has a luxurious and warm teak interior, one stateroom, convertible dinette and convertible salon sofa. With her uncluttered cockpit and spacious interior she can easily double as a family cruiser and a serious offshore battlewagon. "Meant To Be" has had only two thoughtful owner's, who have carefully considered every update, improvement and modification. See the FULL SPECS for her impressive list of equipment.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: Viking
- Model: Flybridge Convertible
- Length: 35' 0"
- LOA: 35' 0"
- Displacement: 20000 lbs
- BEAM: 13' 1"
- DRAFT: 4' 1"
- Engine(s): Crusader 454 FWC
- Hours: 500
- HP: 350 each
- Fuel: 300 gallons
- Water: 75 gallons
- Holding: yes gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
2 burner electric stove
Electronics / Navigation
New Raymarine C-80 Color Radar/Chartplotter/GPS System
- New in 2006
- Raymarine C-80 Color Radar/Chartplotter/GPS System, Stereo System, Carpeting, Norcold full size refrigerator, Ice maker, Draperies, Blinds, Dinette Cushions, Salon Couch Cushions, New hatch, New props
Danforth anchor with chain and rode
- Single stateroom forward with Island queen berth,most 35 Vikings had twin V-berths. Quality teak in the Viking tradition. Cedar lined hanging lockers. Air-conditioning. Aft to starboard is the head with a enclosed shower. Aft is the starboard side galley complete with refrigerator, cooktop, sink and microwave. Teak parque flooring with storage below that houses the hot water heater. Large bright salon with L-shaped sleeper couch. Built in entertainment center with stereo, TV and VCR. Dockside cable and phone hookups.
Please call or email us with any questions.
93 Marsh Road
Noank, CT 06340
Telephone: (860) 536-4978
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!