Photo 1 of 12
Designed by Berret/Racoupeau the Beneteau 373 offers more light and brightness plus extra headroom for commodious space below. A closer look will reveal all that earned her the Boat of the Year title by the Cruising World magazine judges. Her comfortable cockpit has a patented innovative pivoting wheel making it easy to walk from the helm to the companionway. She is the 2 cabin, one head with seperate shower version.
Located at our facility in Noank, CT. this beautiful blue accented 373 is easily shown by appointment. The main salon sleeps 6 with an aft owner's cabin. Head has a separate shower and storage space. Efficient galley comes well appointed with front loading refrigerator, propane oven/stovetop and plenty of storage. Forward V-berth makes a great space for guests. Spacious main salon with table, nav station and 6'7" of headroom make your sailing experience enjoyable.
"Esprit" is the most beautiful and lovingly maintained 373 on the market. If you're looking for that boat that stands out, this is her. She is the 2-cabin version with the larger Yanmar 40hp. She is a classy cruising sailboat that is ready to take you wherever you please.
Please come take a look at this low hour boat, there are no surprises just a clean value.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 37' 0"
- LOA: 36' 11"
- Displacement: 15013 lbs
- LWL: 32' 10"
- Ballast: 4844 lbs
- BEAM: 12' 4"
- DRAFT: 4' 11"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 3JH4E
- HP: 40
- Fuel: 33 gallons
- Water: 99 gallons
- Holding: 22 gallons
- Ballast: 4844 4844
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Beneteau
- Model: 373
Open Layout with 6'7" of headroom. Ample-sized settees on both sides of the main salon are perfect for entertaining guests. Halogen lighting illuminates the cherry finished cabinetry with storage above and below the settees. Neutral interior fabric. Numerous opening ports and hatches allow plenty of breeze and light to highlight the main salon.
Well equipped galley with amenities for distance cruising or day sailing. Propane gas stove, separate freezer and refrigerator and microwave round off the list of convenient features that will make you feel at home. Stainless Steel Double Sink w/Mixer Tap
Pressurized H&C Water System
(2) Burner LPG Stove
Electronics / Navigation
Appointed with many upgraded instruments that add to your sailing experience and make distance cruising safe & enjoyable. Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot
Raymarine ST 60 Wind
Raymarine ST 60 Tri-data (depth & speed)
ICOM VHF Radio
Sony AM/FM/XM Stereo with CD, Includes remote control and four speakers
Hand laid solid G.R.P. deck with balsa core plus thermal and acoustic insulation. Solid fiberglass G.R.P. hull with fiberglass hull liner reinforced with unidirectional rovings. Stainless steel bow rail, bi-color navigation light
Stainless steel stern rail w/horseshoe buoy holder & flagpole holder
6 X 24" Stainless Steel stanchions w/2 sets of lifelines & gates
(2) Stainless grab rails on the coach roof
Extruded perforated aluminum toe rails
Stainless steel stem head fitting w/anchor roller and fairlead
(4) Fairleads on the beam and in the stern
(6) anodized aluminum mooring cleats
Self-bailing anchor well w/electric windlass
(2) Genoa Sheet tracks with adjustable cars
Genoa Sheet turning blocks with stoppers
Mainsheet traveler track with car on the coach roof
(6) deck-stoppers for halyards, furling lines, van and mainsheet
12 volt DC outlet at binnacle
(4) coats of epoxy on bottom
(1) Lamar 30 CSTO maneuvering winches on the coach roof
(2) 44 CSTO Winches on coamings
(1) Adjustable dorade-type vent for ventilation
(1) Cockpit locker life-raft stowage
(1) Lazeratte locker
(1) Locker for two gas bottles, complying w/safety standards
Pivoting patented wheel on pedestal w/instrument panel
Compass & engine control lever on steering pedestal
Removable wooden drop-leaf cockpit table
12-Volt console light
Engine instrument panel on coaming
Access to swim platform by tilting helmsman's seat
Teak-inlaid transom skirt with protective rubber strip
Teak-inlaid swim platform
Stainless Steel boarding ladder with teak steps
Teak inlaid cockpit seats
(2) Teak steps on coamings for access to side decks
(1) Winch handle holder
(2) Winch Handles
GRP Foot Brace in middle of cockpit
(2) Shore Power receptacle on the transom
Sails and Rigging
All Sails Like New! 2006 Neil Pryde 140% Dacron Genoa w/UV Protection
2006 Neil Pryde Dacron Mainsail
Anodized Aluminum Furling Mast w/Boom
Stainless Steel rigging: forestay, fractional rig, lower shrouds, upper shrouds, intermediate shrouds, double backstay
(2) sets of aft-swept spreaders
(2) Genoa Sheets
(1) Genoa Halyard
(1) Mainsail Halyard
(1) Main Boom Topping Lift
6 Dock lines
2 Fire Extinguishers
First Aid Kit
6 Life Preservers
2 Folding High Back Cockpit Cushions
Raymarine 6001 Autopilot
Raymarine ST60 Wind
Kato Marine Polished Stainless Steel Outboard Motor Lift and radar pole support
All manuals for boat and equipment
Raymarine E80 Display
OceanAir Sunblock Screens
Weems and Platt tide clock and barometer in salon
Max prop (original Beneteau prop included as a back up)
Upgraded to AGM batteries.
Navy dodger and bimini (with bridge insert)
Delta Anchor with 50' 3/8" chain and 200' rode
Smaller Delta Anchor with separate chain and rode
- As one of Beneteau's best-sellers, the 373 provides a well-lit and bright main cabin. Generous headroom throughout. An ample cockpit with the new patented pivoting steering wheel makes boarding effortless. Sail her single/double handed or invite friends to cruise! Without a doubt you will enjoy your time aboard this comfortable two cabin cruiser. The main salon accented in a rich cherry finished mahogany - sleeps 6 with an aft owner's cabin. Head has a seperate shower and storage space. Efficient galley comes well appointed with refrigerator, propane oven/stovetop and plenty of storage. Forward V-berth makes a great space for guests. Spacious main salon with table, nav station and 6'7" of headroom make your sailing experience enjoyable.
- 6'7" Headroom
- Portside Galley
- Head with Separate Shower
- Forward Cabin - Double V-berth
- Aft Cabin - Double Berth
- Halogen reading lamps and overhead lighting throughout
- Ample storage below berths, settees and within cabinets
- Full Mattresses in Forward and Aft Berths
- (4) Hella Fans
- Air Conditioning with Reverse Cycle Heat
Please call or email us with any questions.
93 Marsh Road
Noank, CT 06340
Telephone: (860) 536-4978
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!