Photo 1 of 13
Owner will consider a smaller boat in trade. This Jersey 40' is located here at our facility in Noank, CT. and can be seen by appointment. "Early Out" is the most beautiful example of the Jersey Dawn that we have ever seen. Cruise in luxury or fish with the best!
THIS YACHT IS A "10". Her current owners have maintained this yacht in pristine condition. The canvas is top of the line, having been installed in 2004/2005. Her deck and superstructure was recently Awlgripped.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 40' 0"
- LOA: 40' 0"
- Displacement: 28000 lbs
- BEAM: 14' 6"
- DRAFT: 3' 5"
- Engine(s): Caterpillar 3208T
- Hours: 1850
- HP: 320 each
- Fuel: 400 gallons
- Water: 100 gallons
- Holding: 35/40 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Jersey Dawn
- Model: Sport Fisherman
Hot and cold pressure water
Electronics / Navigation
Si-tex color fish finder
Garmin 182 Color GPS/Chartplotter
Raytheon R-21X Radar System
Sandpiper Depth finder
Floscan meters for both engines
Fireboy Halon System
Heart 2500 Watt inverter with 4 six volt batteries
House Battery system monitor
Smoke and CO detectors
2 30 amp outlets with cords
Westerbeke 8kw generator
Single stateroom, galley down with dinette.
- Additional / Upgrades
- Owner for 8 years, 50k invested in non essential upgrades
- Original survey from 8 years when boat purchased available indicating no major problems
- Boat completely Awlgriped from rub rail to top of bridge
- Front windshield and small side windows fiberglassed over
- Most cockpit teak removed and fiberglassed
- Original plywood cockpit doors replaced with solid fiberglass
- Flybridge plywood sides replaced with solid fiberglass panels and fiberglassed to bridge
- Attractive non skid applied to all horizontal surfaces
- Every piece of exterior hardware replaced and caulked
- Single Stateroom
- Galley down, decorative tin backslash, New counter tops with New curly teak trim
- Dinette down, Corian top, converts to double bed
- Salon L shaped couch rolls out to double bed
- Factory installed cloths dryer in stateroom
- Custom teak swim platform added
- Tuna door / transom door added
- Heart 2500 inverter with 4 six volt batteries 1500 amp. can run entire boat for long periods. For overnight stays on the hook these batteries will run the 5k air conditioner all night.
- Two New air conditioners, 16k and 5k in stateroom
- New bridge enclosure, 30 gauge clear, hardtop
- Corain top in salon
- Complete interior varnish 3 coats
- Set of spare props and shafts
- Oil and coolant samples were taken every year since owned, all reports available.
- All New haoses, belts, thermostats and antifreeze changed
- Both Heart exchangers removed and boiled clean
- Head gaskets replaced on port engine
- New Simpson windlass added
- Four blade nibral props
- New carpet
- The walls in the head refinished with bright white Formica
- Overhead opening hatch added to head with New headliner
- Bow rail redesigned to look sleeker
- Open array radar, depth finder, color fishfinder, VHF, GPS, and Chartplotter
- Teak steps replaced with white starboard on ladder to bridge
- Galley sink and faucets replaced
- All New larger SS cleats
- Sunbrella cockpit cover-easy up/ down
- All New interior drapes and aluminum blinds
- Flowscan meters
- Complete Winter bridge enclosure
- Many other engine and boat maintenace items
- Electric oil change system for engines and generator
Please call or email us with any questions.
93 Marsh Road
Noank, CT 06340
Telephone: (860) 536-4978
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!